Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 22, 8:59 PM
Sep 2022
In my opinion, it's simply perfect in every way.

1. Perfect character development.
2. Perfect sexualized scenes.
& last but not least, they had perfect chemistry.

The creator of this work truly knows how to write a compelling story.
He also knows how to make romance, unlike many other authors/creators.
What a genius!
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
May 22, 9:13 PM
Feb 2009
Watch more anime bro
May 22, 9:14 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to poisson
Watch more anime bro
@poisson

89.0 days is good enough imo.

๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
May 22, 9:16 PM
Dec 2022
Or s*x of all time. she doesn't care bro, all. she wants is to get laid. haters will say no
May 22, 9:17 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to Yeshaiah2015yesh
Or s*x of all time. she doesn't care bro, all. she wants is to get laid. haters will say no
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

This statement was nonsensical, mate.
May 22, 9:19 PM
Dec 2022
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

just like the post your making every day
May 22, 10:30 PM

Jan 2021
heavily agree, romance was never a main attraction to mushoku tensei or in general, but i really enjoyed it in mushoku.

the author know how to develop a relationship even after they already confessed.
most romance is just hundreds chapters of of overused tropes and each time a critical moments gonna happen there is a interruption. and when the series finally have them together very few authors actually continue the series and show them as a couple or/and their adult life.
when they do the author still have them acting like middle schoolers embarrassed of holding hands.

in mushoku as i highlighted in the beginning, this not what happens.
CielordMay 23, 1:07 AM
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
May 22, 11:05 PM
Feb 2022
poisson said:
Watch more anime bro

yeah ๐Ÿ˜‚.
I mean it may be the most realistic one but not the best.
May 22, 11:05 PM
Feb 2023
Cielord said:
heavily agree, romance was never a main attraction to me to mushoku tensei or in general, but i really enjoyed it in mushoku.

the author know how to develop a relationship even after they already confessed.
most romance is just hundreds chapters of of overused tropes and each time a critical moments gonna happen, there is a interruption. and when the series finally have them together very few authors actually continue the series and show them as a couple or/and their adult life the author have them acting like middle schoolers embarrassed of holding hands.

in mushoku as i highlighted the beginning, this not what happens.

You are right bro
Rudeus x sylphy is not the best but one of the best ships
there bonding is so good...
and sorry for bad English
May 23, 2:22 AM
Dec 2018
Best relationship ever. I guess it won't go south...
May 23, 2:38 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to DragyG
Best relationship ever. I guess it won't go south...
@DragyG

Very suspicious comment.

I hope it won't go down south lol
May 23, 3:25 AM

Mar 2024
I can't tell if the OP is sarcasm. :D
May 23, 3:27 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to Love_And_Forward
I can't tell if the OP is sarcasm. :D
@Love_And_Forward

I'm not :D

Rudeus shouldn't be judged over his relationship with Eris or Sylphy.
May 23, 3:33 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to GoatPieceLuffy
@Love_And_Forward

I'm not :D

Rudeus shouldn't be judged over his relationship with Eris or Sylphy.
@GoatPieceLuffy I'm not the judgmental type.
May 23, 3:39 AM
Mar 2024
bro, you should watch more romance anime. like Tonikaku kawai, re life, saekano and many more
May 23, 4:28 AM
Jun 2021
I completely agree with you that Rudeus and Sylphy's romance is one of the best anime romances of all time. The way their story is woven together is truly masterful. The characters are well-developed and relatable, making their relationship all the more believable and heartwarming.

The way the creators handled their romance is also impressive. They didn't shy away from exploring the complexities and challenges of their relationship, and yet, they still managed to make it feel authentic and genuine. It's not often that you see anime romances that are so well-written and nuanced.

I think what sets Rudeus and Sylphy's romance apart from others is the way it's deeply connected to the overall story and characters. It's not just a tacked-on romance, but rather a natural part of the narrative. This makes it feel more organic and real, which is a big part of what makes it so compelling.

Overall, I think Rudeus and Sylphy's romance is an excellent example of how to do anime romance right. It's a beautiful, heartwarming, and complex story that will leave you feeling all the feels.
May 23, 6:47 AM
Jun 2023
good but best?? no way in hell,,
May 23, 9:03 AM

Mar 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

Thats a mic drop moment over there!!!
V1P3R0PMay 23, 9:07 AM
May 23, 9:18 AM
Apr 2022
what, no?, there're a lot of shows that are better in terms of romance.
SOINDS OF EVERYTHING
May 23, 10:03 AM
Feb 2022
it reads as if the author got engaged or something in the middle of the light novel writing process
May 23, 10:17 AM
Dec 2022
V1P3R0P said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

Thats a mic drop moment over there!!!

will (โ  โ ๊ˆโ แด—โ ๊ˆโ )

thankyou
May 23, 10:27 AM

Sep 2016
Sylphy is too tame, Eris is much more spicy.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 23, 10:56 AM
Nov 2022
Yeah, this is just a dumb statement. Is it good? Yes. But no way in hell is it the best. Watch more anime
May 23, 2:42 PM
Aug 2019
No. It’s not a contest.
May 23, 2:56 PM

Apr 2019
Yes such a good couple that Rudeus
XD Personally, I'm not a fan of this couple because Sylphie behaves a bit as if she had to do everything for him. You want to have children but I can't give them to you? Then you can find a lover. Girl, respect yourself for fucks sake.
May 24, 1:49 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Jollyne7
Yes such a good couple that Rudeus
XD Personally, I'm not a fan of this couple because Sylphie behaves a bit as if she had to do everything for him. You want to have children but I can't give them to you? Then you can find a lover. Girl, respect yourself for fucks sake.
Imagine alleging somebody lack of self-respect for wanting their partner to have children.
May 24, 3:35 AM

Apr 2019
Reply to Zarutaku
Imagine alleging somebody lack of self-respect for wanting their partner to have children.
@Zarutaku Taking
is not self-respect. Being so insecure about your other partner that you think he deserved better than you and he may leave you because you may not have the opportunity to have children is also an issue. Sylphie should approach this topic completely differently. I don't know if in their world you can adopt or not, it doesn't matter, anyway her reaction like "you can find someone else, just to be happy" is not normal.

They are equal in this relationship but she considers herself inferior. Rudeus also thought he didn't deserve her, but he did what a typical guy does in that anime anyway.
Jollyne7May 24, 3:39 AM
May 24, 3:47 AM

Sep 2016
I'm not talking about the
I don't even know if that's true because I don't read the source, I just interpreted and answered to what you said on a general level.

Jollyne7 said:
her reaction like "you can find someone else, just to be happy" is not normal

Still better than the most common (normal) alternative: breaking up on bad terms.
ZarutakuMay 24, 4:10 AM
May 24, 12:52 PM
Feb 2021
It's pretty decent, but I've seen much better.
May 24, 8:14 PM
Feb 2024
It's a perfectly wholesome, vanilla romance and marriage that works for both of them, and you watch from outside their circle and can't help but be happy for them. There's minimal to no anime bullshit (flawed though the logic may have been, the ED arc wasn't just the both of them picking up the idiot ball and running with it) and the length of time they had in S2 to rediscover who they and their partner were, and to fall in love with them all over again, wasn't a waste at all.

That being said, there are easily better romances out there in anime that have the same lack of bullshit but are more entertaining and compelling as romances. First one that comes to mind is Hori/Miya, followed closely by Jun/Tomo, Zagan/Nephy, Flio/Fenrys, and (granted, a healthy dose of anime bullshit, but the manga is getting really good) Jirou/Akari. the common thread is that these are all stories with the romance at their core, whereas Mushoku Tensei is basically a slice of life/adventure with romance elements.
PaulternativeMay 24, 8:18 PM
May 25, 4:32 AM

Jan 2024
It's brilliant they way Sylphie helped Rudes was so beautiful but no way it's best even the very few anime that I have watched Hori-Miyamura, Red-Rit, kaguya-Miyuki are better for me
But again these are specifically romance which MT not even then the relationship was shown well.
No matter what happens next in future (looks like very bad shit) Sylphie always be best atleast for me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

384 by MatheusYTB »»
Sep 19, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ArimaKana - Jun 23

368 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 17, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Jun 16

611 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 17, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Acheron - Jun 2

220 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 17, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5

295 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 17, 2:20 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.