Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
WIND BREAKER
Available on Manga Store
New
May 22, 7:04 AM
May 2021
Tho many people will disagree but I was analysing and for me I am enjoying wind breaker more than Tokyo revengers the reasons are simple first the main character of wind breaker is better than Tokyo revengers. Takemitchy was a mismatch for Tokyo revengers because the whole anime is of delinquents where he is a weak character who don't improve after seasons well in wind breaker the main character looks promising not oo overpowered but at par with the side characters which makes it interesting and the backstories shown in the series till now are not bad and it doesn't felt stretchy as compared to Tokyo revengers the animation is far better especially the fighting scenes were animated nicely for me it's better than Tokyo revengers. The only thing that Tokyo revengers has is time travel plot which isn't there in wind breaker and a popular character like Mickey except these for me everything in wind breaker is better.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 22, 7:13 AM
Feb 2022
Sathvik77 said:
Tho many people will disagree but I was analysing and for me I am enjoying wind breaker more than Tokyo revengers the reasons are simple first the main character of wind breaker is better than Tokyo revengers. Takemitchy was a mismatch for Tokyo revengers because the whole anime is of delinquents where he is a weak character who don't improve after seasons well in wind breaker the main character looks promising not oo overpowered but at par with the side characters which makes it interesting and the backstories shown in the series till now are not bad and it doesn't felt stretchy as compared to Tokyo revengers the animation is far better especially the fighting scenes were animated nicely for me it's better than Tokyo revengers. The only thing that Tokyo revengers has is time travel plot which isn't there in wind breaker and a popular character like Mickey except these for me everything in wind breaker is better.

it's better than tokyo.
because Tokyo is trash down to the last chapter in the manga
May 22, 7:15 AM
May 2021
Yantama said:
Sathvik77 said:

it's better than tokyo.
because Tokyo is trash down to the last chapter in the manga

glad to see people are not blindly supporting Tokyo revengers
May 22, 7:17 AM
Aug 2022
the fights are better. So is the story and characters.
May 22, 7:21 AM
Community Mod
Entranced

Mar 2022
Thread locked for being a random X vs Y thread.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g. random "xx vs. yy", picture collecting, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20

90 by smoodflamez »»
Sep 23, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 30

150 by Celestial-Honami »»
Sep 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 4

247 by NovaMagic »»
Sep 13, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 27

156 by theblur »»
Sep 7, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 13

78 by Ashhk »»
Aug 31, 12:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.