Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 19, 8:10 AM

Jul 2013
I am not a professional artist. But I spend most of my spare time drawing...with computer software... I am trying to find people to do art commissions for (hopefully) one day...I have a Deviant Art account (which I wont link here for privacy reasons)...

So any professional artists here?? I would like to see your work...or at least a link to your artwork btw...
May 19, 8:17 AM

Aug 2022
Link your DeviantArt account since we are already gonna die because of NTHE
Mao said:
If you have to shit, shit! If you have to fart, fart!
May 19, 8:23 AM

Feb 2018
May 19, 8:43 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to vasipi4946
Link your DeviantArt account since we are already gonna die because of NTHE
@vasipi4946 if you browse anime art on Deviant Art, it is likely you already seen my art on it btw...
May 19, 10:27 AM

Jul 2013
@LoveYourSmile internet privacy is important btw...
May 19, 1:28 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
I am not a professional artist, but if you have some art I may take a look at it.
May 19, 1:46 PM
Aug 2018
You can link your art here, don't worry, we aren't FBI agents or anything. Promise.
May 19, 3:25 PM

Dec 2015
Nah I ain't.

I've used to do some drawings on my own for almost whole my life and in some time I thought on art school and artist career, but considering my Aphantasia I've rejected that thought and art is just simply a hobby of mine, which I do quite rarely due to lack of motivation, I ain't close in skills to real pros, especially that I haven't learnt digital art till today as I am always dissapointed on how bad it is compared to what I would draw on paper.

I don't browse Deviant Art/Artstation or other places, and I know barely a few of artists so most likely I haven't encountered yours profile, as long as you're not capping.

I wonder if I would choose different path would I be an pro artist rn, that's intriguing.
May 19, 3:44 PM
May 19, 4:53 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Tamasul
You can link your art here, don't worry, we aren't FBI agents or anything. Promise.
@Rhae well I am not afraid of the fbi...I just dont want to share links to my Deviant Art because I am genuinely afraid of that hentai art being linked back to my irl identity...I have a reputation to defend...
May 19, 6:38 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to DesuMaiden
@Rhae well I am not afraid of the fbi...I just dont want to share links to my Deviant Art because I am genuinely afraid of that hentai art being linked back to my irl identity...I have a reputation to defend...
@DesuMaiden
Unless you link your Deviant Art to your Facebook or your MAL to Facebook or any other site back to something with your information or used your real name as your screen name you arent going to.
May 19, 7:08 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to traed
@DesuMaiden
Unless you link your Deviant Art to your Facebook or your MAL to Facebook or any other site back to something with your information or used your real name as your screen name you arent going to.
@traed you raise a very good point...but there are malicious cybercriminals stalking my Deviant Art account...and if they can link that DA account to this MAL account, they will probably hack my computer. I dont want to get hacked...
May 19, 7:25 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to DesuMaiden
@traed you raise a very good point...but there are malicious cybercriminals stalking my Deviant Art account...and if they can link that DA account to this MAL account, they will probably hack my computer. I dont want to get hacked...
@DesuMaiden
What makes you think that?
May 20, 4:49 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to traed
@DesuMaiden
What makes you think that?
@traed from doing extensive research. I know that there are stalkers trying to dox me on Deviant Art... I PM'ed you a link to my Deviant Art btw...I sent you a PM of my DA account for your enjoyment btw...
May 20, 9:53 PM

Jul 2016
Based off the draw threads in fg I'd look elsewhere for pro artists lol. There be some good artists here jokes aside.
May 21, 1:36 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Zedlin
Based off the draw threads in fg I'd look elsewhere for pro artists lol. There be some good artists here jokes aside.
@Zedlin what is "fg"? And I dont think most art on Deviant Art is good.
May 21, 2:21 PM

Jul 2016
DesuMaiden said:
@Zedlin what is "fg"? And I dont think most art on Deviant Art is good.

Forum Games. The other side of the forums lol.
May 21, 2:22 PM

Jun 2019
Yes, I am a professional artist, so please send me a PM if you want to buy my stellar art.
May 21, 2:26 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Meusnier
Yes, I am a professional artist, so please send me a PM if you want to buy my stellar art.
@Meusnier why arent you advertising yourself on Deviant Art?
May 21, 2:33 PM

Jun 2019
DesuMaiden said:

Deviant Art is not the go-to website in my field, and I was obviously joking (though I do take classes of Japanese/Chinese calligraphy these days, and would recommend it to every learner of those two languages).
May 21, 2:51 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Meusnier
DesuMaiden said:

Deviant Art is not the go-to website in my field, and I was obviously joking (though I do take classes of Japanese/Chinese calligraphy these days, and would recommend it to every learner of those two languages).
@Meusnier why dont you like Deviant Art? Anything wrong with it?
May 21, 2:53 PM

Jun 2019
DesuMaiden said:

I just do not see the point, most professional artists have a personal website and need not rely on such platforms (that seem to have been rather made for amateur artists). And it is full of AI these days...
May 21, 3:01 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Meusnier
DesuMaiden said:

I just do not see the point, most professional artists have a personal website and need not rely on such platforms (that seem to have been rather made for amateur artists). And it is full of AI these days...
@Meusnier fair enough. I am not a professional artist btw...I have seen some good artwork on DA, although most of it is rather bad/mediocre.

More topics from this board

» Is hating on Japan cool on the internet? ( 1 2 3 )

Ahegyao - Apr 16, 2020

113 by Ahegyao »»
19 minutes ago

» Moving to Anilist

AngelMilky_15 - Yesterday

18 by Zarutaku »»
30 minutes ago

» Need good news..

Scandalf - Yesterday

35 by Inexplicable »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Let's appreciate MAL

Shizuna - Jun 6

27 by LabMemberX »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Do you trust strangers online?

WeebIncelLoser - Yesterday

13 by tsukareru »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.