Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 18, 9:40 AM
Jan 2014
So, i was starting to wonder if the end of part II would even be adapted in anime. Does anyone here have any hope to see a part III start in manga at some point?
May 18, 9:47 AM
Aug 2013
I think the author will not continue the manga ... not because it is bad but he is burnt out.
May 18, 9:59 AM
Jul 2015
Omg, Im shedding happy tears ๐Ÿฅน- yeah, finally ๐Ÿ€
May 18, 10:03 AM

Dec 2014
<3 yessss lets goooooooooooooo. finally!
May 18, 10:03 AM
Nov 2019
YOSH YOSH YOSH YOSH
May 18, 10:29 AM

Jul 2021
Haven't been this excited about any anime before, this is gonna be PEAK
May 18, 10:35 AM
Chicken King

Jun 2017
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
May 18, 10:39 AM

Mar 2013
Hype! But sad about the outcome of the manga, doesn't seem much hope to see a continuation of Eijun's story
May 18, 10:44 AM

Aug 2019
Yes please. More please.
May 18, 10:45 AM
Jun 2019
Finnally it's back๐Ÿคง๐Ÿฉท
May 18, 10:50 AM
Apr 2020
AHHHHHHHHHH ITS A SIGN TO REWATCH IN PREPARATION!!!
May 18, 11:01 AM
Oct 2019
I USED TO PRAY FOR TIMES LIKE THIS. deadass started a rewatch and now im being blessed
May 18, 11:04 AM

Sep 2013
This is the best news i got all month, man its too good to be true
Deep dark fantasies
May 18, 11:10 AM
Jan 2021
While I would love for the manga to continue, I’m happy with the ending we got with Act 2
May 18, 11:12 AM
Jan 2014
Reply to UaEfAlCoN83
I think the author will not continue the manga ... not because it is bad but he is burnt out.
@UaEfAlCoN83

If the author is burnt out, better let him relax and take long vacations indeed. No manga is worth ruining one's life for it. I still secretly hope that he will get better at some point and find a personal purpose in making a part 3.
May 18, 11:13 AM
Jan 2014
Reply to maryinke
AHHHHHHHHHH ITS A SIGN TO REWATCH IN PREPARATION!!!
@maryinke Clearly. But since there are no date or schedule for it yet, i will still put it on the backburner :)
May 18, 11:14 AM
Aug 2019
OMG FINALLY, im so hyped rn
May 18, 11:38 AM

Feb 2021
FINALLY! AOD FANS ARE WINNING RN!

๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐’ท๐“Š
โ€โžท “Where do people stray off the path?
When do they begin to obey their greed rather than their ideals?
Or are ideals just prone to morphing easily into greed?” – ็ดซ่‹‘ (No.6)
๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ๐“Š

May 18, 11:52 AM
Dec 2021
Im crying.. like this is the anime that made my dad watch anime with me, Im 24 and he's 54
May 18, 11:54 AM
Aug 2018
WE ARE SO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 18, 11:55 AM

Nov 2016
Nice, but if it's by Madhouse again my hopes for Hajime no Ippo are diminishing xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 18, 12:05 PM

Oct 2010
LEEEEEEEEEETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, hopefully the manga returns for act 3 :C
ใ€ŒSelf Aware Cringy Weebใ€
May 18, 12:08 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to Nox---
@UaEfAlCoN83

If the author is burnt out, better let him relax and take long vacations indeed. No manga is worth ruining one's life for it. I still secretly hope that he will get better at some point and find a personal purpose in making a part 3.
@Nox---

Drawing manga is hard and exhausting. Unless you gain a lot like “one piece” and big names you will see many authors pulling out

I do hope for act 3
May 18, 12:52 PM
Jan 2014
I needed some good news. Hit a rough patch in my life, super glad to find out I have something to look forward to with this great show getting a continuation.
May 18, 1:13 PM
Jan 2014
Reply to UaEfAlCoN83
@Nox---

Drawing manga is hard and exhausting. Unless you gain a lot like “one piece” and big names you will see many authors pulling out

I do hope for act 3
@UaEfAlCoN83 I haven't seen that many do that, but it is true that the job is hard, as far as i can tell. When i was reading Diamond no Ace (the manga) i was thinking that the drawings were always detailed with consistently detailed backgrounds, and that the author published every week what some others publish every month (like Nakamura's "Skip beat"). I wanted to believe that he could do that because his manga was a success and he had many assistants to help. Apparently, as expected, it wasn't that. I don't know if this was the result of pressure or of his work ethics, but it looks like he overdid it. I must say that i am absolutely not surprised to hear that he burnt out and can't stand his manga anymore. He is older now, too, and it is probably more difficult to be fired up to draw a shounen manga once you near your 50's compared to when you are in your 20's. I went to an arts prepa class when much younger, and after a year of drawing during the day, painting during the night, having no time for myself, and sleeping little, i reached a point by the end of the year where no matter how much i tried to force myself to draw, i couldn't anymore. Which is why i said that i hope he would find a personal purpose to do it again, so that he can actually enjoy it anew. Not his editor's purpose or his readers'. I don't know where you are from, but in my country, it is all about working to live and not living to work.
Nox---May 18, 1:23 PM
May 18, 1:57 PM

May 2018
wow can't believe we're actually getting another season
DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
May 18, 1:59 PM

Jul 2016
Hope it's worth the years of waiting.
May 18, 2:19 PM
Jan 2014
Reply to Zedlin
Hope it's worth the years of waiting.
@Zedlin I believe it should be. I only read the manga a bit ahead because i didn't want to read it before first seeing this 4th season, but it seems that this season will finally deliver quite a bit.
May 18, 2:21 PM

Apr 2015
ABSOLUTELY NO WAY?!?!?
May 18, 2:34 PM

Jul 2016
Nox--- said:
@Zedlin I believe it should be. I only read the manga a bit ahead because i didn't want to read it before first seeing this 4th season, but it seems that this season will finally deliver quite a bit.

That's exciting to hear :)
May 18, 2:44 PM

Oct 2018
Wow, I wasn't expecting this one.
May 18, 4:51 PM

Sep 2011
we've all waiting for this!!! let's goooooooooo!!!!
May 18, 6:25 PM

Jul 2017
ayoo!! lets goo man finally the anime adapt for eijun vs kousei deym gonna be lit man cant wait
"Where ever you are in this world. I will always going to find you.."

"Who cares if we can't see any sunshine, I want you more than any Blue Sky.."

"I hope you'll remember me, even just a little bit.."

"Even if the world is destroyed, I still want to see your smile again.."

"I'm the one who lived my life just to meet you, just like cherry blossoms waiting for the spring.."

May 18, 6:28 PM
May 2014
WOW! I was recommending DnA to a friend just 2 days ago, and I said to him that the only sad part about the anime was that the last season ended 4 years ago and I had no idea when it would comeback. I didn't talk or thought about this anime for years until 2 days ago. THAT IS A CRAZY COINCIDENCE IF YOU ASK ME.
May 18, 8:43 PM
Feb 2021
Wonder if Mahouse will return
May 19, 2:36 AM
Jan 2019
*screams in excitement* FINALLY! *o*
May 19, 3:25 AM

Jan 2010
OSH OSH OSH!!!

Can't believe it T^T
May 19, 5:57 AM
Jan 2014
Reply to Lady-Sara
OSH OSH OSH!!!

Can't believe it T^T
@Lady-Sara I grew annoyed of how noisy he was and hoped he would mature a bit over time (i am getting older myself after all). But right now, i am almost missing his "Osh Osh Osh !" :)
May 19, 11:46 AM

Oct 2009
Reply to Nox---
@Lady-Sara I grew annoyed of how noisy he was and hoped he would mature a bit over time (i am getting older myself after all). But right now, i am almost missing his "Osh Osh Osh !" :)
@Nox--- Might be how overused it got ... at least compared to previous season? Or something? I dunno, it was so long ago and memory's all shot. But that's what I recall, for some reason.

More on topic though (jfc I CANNOT figure out how this damn forum works) - WAIT WHAT--- YES PLEASE! WHAT. ABSOLUTELY. Where's the link or whatever that I missed???? Yeesh.
NVM IT'S HERE
yellowheartrenMay 19, 11:56 AM
May 19, 12:11 PM
Jan 2014
Reply to yellowheartren
@Nox--- Might be how overused it got ... at least compared to previous season? Or something? I dunno, it was so long ago and memory's all shot. But that's what I recall, for some reason.

More on topic though (jfc I CANNOT figure out how this damn forum works) - WAIT WHAT--- YES PLEASE! WHAT. ABSOLUTELY. Where's the link or whatever that I missed???? Yeesh.
NVM IT'S HERE
@yellowheartren It is more that the noisy stupid brat trope, while overused indeed, is overused on the industry scale as a whole, and not only in DnA. It is about an overdose of something after seeing it ad nauseam for decades :)
May 19, 9:33 PM

Jul 2017
Seems like this potentially will adapt till the end of Act II. Given that the author had that burnout I think that made him end Act II, not quite sure if Act III will guarantee to be a thing (and if it was, maybe not a long-running one). At least hope the production for this is better since Act II's anime was one of the weaker showings I've seen associated with Madhouse as the primary studio in a while after Production I.G weren't involved.
May 20, 3:29 AM
Jan 2019
My hunch to not read the manga was right. I'm glad I had the patience.
May 20, 11:25 AM
Jun 2013
OMG That's what I've been waiting for!
May 21, 11:22 PM

Jun 2022
Let's go. Exited for it. Couldn't wait so I read manga and upcoming one match will be epic and one will be just alright, won't spoil it though.
May 23, 2:24 AM
Apr 2018
FINALLY! Been waiting ages for this!
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.