Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 16, 1:50 PM
Sep 2021
The two finally got to it in bed, but we got the cliché "comedic" interruption, how original. Are we gonna get blueballed like that every time now or will this show be mature enough? (Not in the sense of literally showing us, but simply letting us know that it happened)
May 16, 2:15 PM
Aug 2022
The show is going a wholesome romcom storyline, honestly I don't want to have any unnecessary s€x scene, just kisses and some after scene is enough.
I already died IRL after seeing Rys death.
I don't want any more cliche in Light-hearted plot.🤗
May 16, 2:15 PM
Nov 2018
In episode 6, they should have done it. In the LN, after Flio tells Rhys he wanted to her real husband, they did it that night. In the anime, they changed it where Hiya interrupted them when the mood was getting good.
May 16, 2:20 PM

Jul 2015
They already commited, but were cockblocked. Pretty sure they will, or at least of screen.

May 16, 2:23 PM
Apr 2017
Anime are not allowed to have sex scenes depending on what tv channel they air on. TV Censorship in Japan is brutal, even R rated shows are not allowed to show everything.
May 16, 2:39 PM
Nov 2018
Yosakusan said:
Anime are not allowed to have sex scenes depending on what tv channel they air on. TV Censorship in Japan is brutal, even R rated shows are not allowed to show everything.

Instead of having Hiya interrupting Flio and Rhys. They could kiss while sitting on the bed. Then it just fade to black and have them waking up next to each other the next morning. That should have been enough.
May 16, 4:24 PM
Mar 2021
already happened in the LN
May 16, 5:23 PM

Apr 2021
Moppit said:
In episode 6, they should have done it. In the LN, after Flio tells Rhys he wanted to her real husband, they did it that night. In the anime, they changed it where Hiya interrupted them when the mood was getting good.

Thank you for explaining more information.

So why do you think they left it out? Does this mess with the audience and ranking they have?
ejleonMay 16, 6:11 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 16, 5:33 PM
Nov 2018
@ejleon Like someone already said it's probably what was allowed and wasn't allowed on the channel they aired it on. The director decision at the end. There are ways around it also, like they could sit on the bed and get cozy with each. Then fade to black and show them laying next to each other in the morning.
May 16, 6:07 PM

Apr 2021
Moppit said:
@ejleon Like someone already said it's probably what was allowed and wasn't allowed on the channel they aired it on. The director decision at the end. There are ways around it also, like they could sit on the bed and get cozy with each. Then fade to black and show them laying next to each other in the morning.

Oh I see, that makes a lot of sense.

That would be a good subtle edit.

Good suggestion.

(Sorry for the typing errors in my last message)
ejleonMay 16, 6:11 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 16, 6:12 PM
Nov 2023
This isn’t Scum’s Wish… in wholesome(ish) anime it’s just hinted at, never openly declared.
May 16, 7:59 PM
Nov 2018
FutoiOtaku said:
This isn’t Scum’s Wish… in wholesome(ish) anime it’s just hinted at, never openly declared.

Well if this has 2nd or 3rd season
That's kinda openly declaring they did the deed.
May 16, 8:59 PM
Nov 2023
Could be a virgin birth, don’t jump to conclusions hehehehe
May 16, 9:00 PM
Nov 2023
Moppit said:
FutoiOtaku said:

Pls tell me now, human or furry kids?
May 16, 9:11 PM
Nov 2018
FutoiOtaku said:
Moppit said:

Pls tell me now, human or furry kids?

May 16, 9:17 PM
Nov 2023
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
May 17, 2:17 AM
Jul 2021
Antisocial-Weeb said:
The show is going a wholesome romcom storyline, honestly I don't want to have any unnecessary s€x scene, just kisses and some after scene is enough.
I already died IRL after seeing Rys death.
I don't want any more cliche in Light-hearted plot.🤗

please put a spoiler over that, was gunna start this anime soon 🤣
May 18, 2:22 PM
Aug 2023
I feel like I was the only one who watched episode 6 and then straight ran to the manga and started reading it ha ha ha (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)
May 25, 9:31 PM
Jan 2018
He should have done it multiple times already, so most likely never as the anime seem to be avoiding and cutting anything to do with it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 3

20 by Memiru »»
Yesterday, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - May 13

86 by hich4n_ »»
Jun 4, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 7 Discussion

Aversa - May 20

37 by KingBaller06 »»
Jun 4, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - May 27

31 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 1, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 29

45 by TheBigGuy »»
Jun 1, 1:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.