Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 11:52 AM

Oct 2017
So I guess this is gonna be goodbye with Chako?
May 15, 5:16 PM

Oct 2013
I'm happy that Kazumasa seems to have found peace by meeting his biological mother. He found a way out of that town and didn't fall for good into the abyss, be it Yuko's or Reiji's.

Chako is back. Gen is back too, in a way. It will be exciting to know what he wrote in that letter.
May 16, 4:22 AM
Aug 2022
another chapter 10/10
May 16, 6:46 AM
May 2021
I have a hunch, I might be wrong but let me out with it... I think Nagi's uncle aka Mr. Mao is married with Kazumasa's mother. And it will lead to a clash for Reiji with his ownself now cause now he will have two options one is to choose to kill Nagi's uncle and destroy his brother's newly found family OR for the sake of his brother, he will restrain himself from killing Mr. Mao and suffer more with Nagi. (and yeah that hateful teacher too.... or... may be he should kill that teacher instead)
Satyam041May 16, 6:54 AM
May 16, 7:03 AM
May 2021
Adnash said:
I'm happy that Kazumasa seems to have found peace by meeting his biological mother. He found a way out of that town and didn't fall for good into the abyss, be it Yuko's or Reiji's.

Chako is back. Gen is back too, in a way. It will be exciting to know what he wrote in that letter.

I doubt that it will be this easy for Kazumasa... as I have a feeling he will once again get involved in this family's issues and it will be Reiji whose mercy he will be dependent on.

Gen's letter, oh come on now, please be it something nonsense on his part and don't force Reiji to stay in this town with him.

And as for Chako, that sweet poor girl, I don't know what's good for her anymore, may be if she can't settle with Gen here in this town, she should run away to Tokyo alone and start her life there may be or may be her life is going to be like Shino'oka San.
May 17, 10:51 AM

Aug 2016
The story is moving fast, this is what we like to see
"I’m alone. I hate being alone. Being alone makes me feel empty."
Hanabi Yasuraoka

May 19, 8:22 PM

Jan 2016
Finally caught up with this.

I think it's a bit of a lull. I'm not exactly sure what the point is of getting back to Mao. I guess retribution? But that's about it, the tone and the theme of this manga has been bleaker and bleaker for its entire run.

It looks like things are looking up with Reiji's friends now, I hope that stays that way. At some point, once you've hit rock bottom and people end whatever they say with *pfft* that you'll have to go up no?
atroxeusMay 19, 8:33 PM
May 22, 5:24 AM
Sep 2022
caught up after being like 13 chapters behind, can this garbage just end. I dont want to drop it because I'm almost done but the plot sucks

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shounen no Abyss Chapter 183 Discussion ( 1 2 )

javereal - Jul 24

60 by JaniSIr »»
Sep 15, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Shounen no Abyss Chapter 172 Discussion

Adnash - Apr 10

6 by JaniSIr »»
Sep 15, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Shounen no Abyss Chapter 164 Discussion

Adnash - Feb 1

10 by JaniSIr »»
Sep 15, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Shounen no Abyss Chapter 158 Discussion

Adnash - Nov 22, 2023

9 by JaniSIr »»
Sep 15, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Shounen no Abyss Chapter 149 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 16, 2023

17 by JaniSIr »»
Sep 14, 5:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.