Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 14, 8:54 PM
Aug 2022
Just wanted to say the labyrinth arc is going to be one of the best things ever , and be sure to grab tissues.
May 14, 9:02 PM

Oct 2015
Grab tissues?

I did not cry while reading all 26 volumes. :/

I have not watched an episode of S2P2 yet.
I only remember the anime cutting content from the LN in the previous seasons~

Keep getting distracted by other LNs. >_>
May 14, 9:14 PM
Aug 2022
NewestPersonHere said:
Grab tissues?

well i guess it wasn't for you then, tho as you like reading LN's i would suggest a webnovel - Lord of the mysteries
May 14, 9:18 PM
Mar 2019
what season 2 part 1 is actually good don't know why people hate it what do people want action with no story behind it
May 14, 9:25 PM
Mar 2022
so did the anime caught up the manga because in recent chapter only he met his father ?
May 14, 9:34 PM

Apr 2021
I have enjoyed the entire series — except I just heard about the aunt section that was left out, which was interesting, I wish they left it in — and looking forward to the next section.
ejleonMay 15, 3:04 AM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 14, 9:44 PM
Feb 2024
Kreshre said:
what season 2 part 1 is actually good don't know why people hate it what do people want action with no story behind it

absolutely right.Its not as good as season 1 but it is still very good.đź‘Ť
May 14, 10:25 PM
Aug 2022
Sandeep_ash said:
so did the anime caught up the manga because in recent chapter only he met his father ?

Don't read the manga, it's shit anime follows the light novel
May 14, 10:26 PM
May 2023
Sandeep_ash said:

if that's the case with the manga then ya, read the ln if you want to stay ahead of the anime
May 14, 10:43 PM
Oct 2022
if they adapt it correctly that is
May 14, 11:56 PM
May 2022
Sandeep_ash said:

the anime will surpass the manga in an episode or 2
May 15, 2:48 AM

Oct 2015
saharsh082 said:
NewestPersonHere said:
Grab tissues?

well i guess it wasn't for you then, tho as you like reading LN's i would suggest a webnovel - Lord of the mysteries

I enjoyed the Mushoku Tensei LN though, mainly Rudeus’s monologues such as using the dude from Slam Dunk as description. XD

I just don’t enjoy the Mushoku Tensei anime, because it cuts out all the monologues that I like. :/

I have been recommended Lord Of The Mysteries by a lot of readers, but I keep getting distracted by other LNs/WNs. Currently distracted with Seirei Gensouki Vol 24. >_>
May 15, 4:00 AM
Dec 2023
Starting from now until vol 18 is the peak in terms of content. Hold your horses
May 15, 6:53 AM

Dec 2019
It had been disappointment so far. Whole ED arc and post Ed arc was 5/10 at best.
Trailer do looks good for next arc but let's see.
May 15, 8:19 AM
BIG SCHLONG MAN
Apr 2020
NewestPersonHere said:
Grab tissues?

You'll need the tissues for something else lmao
I pretend I'm funny
May 15, 9:34 AM
Mar 2022
saharsh082 said:
Sandeep_ash said:

actually I have never read any light novel so that why it feel a little off for me to read a light nivel
May 15, 9:45 AM
Aug 2018
Wow, is that so? I can't wait.
May 15, 9:49 AM
Nov 2018
Way you make it sound. The series is going to peak 2nd half of the season, and the rest from then on is going to be trash.
May 15, 12:29 PM
Jul 2022
Kreshre said:

Not everyone that criticises part 1 hates slower paced slice-of-life stories. I enjoy Vinland Saga season 2 far more than season 1 and I was watching and enjoying 4 shojou romances when watching part 1 and still found it a significant downgrade to season 1. I didn't feel like any of the characters were as interesting in season 2, apart from Nanahoshi, who had one scene in part 1, and Rudeus. Sarah and Sol weren't bad either but I still found them less interesting than the characters they are supposed to remind you off, Eris and Paul.

It felt kind of like a sitcom where the B, C, etc. plots had to link to the A plot which was Rudeus's erectile dysfunction so we end up learning far more about the their sex lives than their personality. Linia and Pursena's younger siblings had a more compelling characterisation in the 2 episode they are in, than Linia and Pursena do in their 12 episodes or whatever. We mostly just learn about their heat.

For me the real turning point in quality was the Nanahoshi episode and the reintroduction of Norn as being two genuinely interesting characters as well as putting Rudeus in the interesting position of being a caretaker/ parental figure.
May 15, 2:40 PM
Feb 2021
I personally enjoyed the school arc and now I’m even more excited for bergaritt arc
May 15, 5:52 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to Moppit
Way you make it sound. The series is going to peak 2nd half of the season, and the rest from then on is going to be trash.
@Moppit From start of ED to current part is generally considered the worst part of the story. Its now when it starts to really turn around and become very good again. Peak is coming soon, but not because the rest is bad but because it has many people's favorite mini-arc.
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
May 15, 8:02 PM
Aug 2022
Moppit said:

Well, let me just say that after this arc the series is going to become like game of thrones season 4. It's just going to get better
May 16, 1:13 AM

Apr 2021
This arc is also my favourite arc of the series but I'll ask not to hype it up so much. If it's not adapted well enough or doesn't match other's likings, people will be extra disappointed.
mshfqtnyMay 16, 1:17 AM
May 16, 1:16 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Sandeep_ash
saharsh082 said:
Sandeep_ash said:

actually I have never read any light novel so that why it feel a little off for me to read a light nivel
@Sandeep_ash still the manga is just a downgrade version of both anime and light novel. So if you don't wanna real light novels it's better to just wait for the anime than ruining your whole watching experience.
May 16, 1:49 AM
Aug 2020
Things gonna get wild
May 16, 3:16 AM

Dec 2020
Tissues?
So whom gonna Rudy fuck this time?@~@
Tell me I want spoilers
May 16, 4:50 AM
Dec 2021
GeoXsf9 said:
Tissues?
Tell me I want spoilers

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
-DxP-May 18, 1:36 AM
May 16, 5:16 AM

Jan 2019
Nobody cares, series is already dead.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
May 16, 7:52 AM

Nov 2022
nagars said:
GeoXsf9 said:
Tissues?
Tell me I want spoilers

That's not what he asked though.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
-DxP-May 18, 1:37 AM
"Shinji, crank that Soulja Boy."

May 16, 10:39 AM
Mar 2024
I am going to be blunt, I think most people are going to be disappointed regardless. The show is not doing that great in polls. Almost certain it isn't winning aots. They didn't built it up that well. If you dont build the story that well, engagement will go down. Plus you are getting a delay. It may steal some #1 slots but the labyrinth arc mainly benefited from low competition when it got viral. Novel sharing sites and lns in general will have a skewed reception since it is a more limited viewerbase. We saw how quickly tensura 180d in reception. Big example is how classroom of the elite sort of flopped on polls. Yes I read what will be covered. The season is too competitive and demon slayer entering will impact shows that don't have dedicated fanbases.
May 16, 11:24 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Abomination_suah
It had been disappointment so far. Whole ED arc and post Ed arc was 5/10 at best.
Trailer do looks good for next arc but let's see.
@Abomination_suah this show was like #1 for anticipation polls. But the anime didn't live up to the hype. Anime viewers don't care about slyphie. Way too dull. Barely any build up.
May 16, 6:48 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to SpiderMiles3523
@Abomination_suah this show was like #1 for anticipation polls. But the anime didn't live up to the hype. Anime viewers don't care about slyphie. Way too dull. Barely any build up.
SpiderMiles3523 said:
But the anime didn't live up to the hype

That's the fault of the people that hyped it then. Amongst LN readers theres the concensus that ED/Sylph arc is easily the weakest arc of the story.
No idea why some people apparently hyped it.
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
May 17, 5:10 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Elinchayiel
SpiderMiles3523 said:
But the anime didn't live up to the hype

That's the fault of the people that hyped it then. Amongst LN readers theres the concensus that ED/Sylph arc is easily the weakest arc of the story.
No idea why some people apparently hyped it.
@Elinchayiel I don't think anime onlies care much about sylphie. She was barely in season 1 and she is just interesting in general. Sylphie regularly ranks low on polls
May 17, 5:17 AM
Mar 2024
Spoiler alert, if you seen date a live season 3. You more or less seen mushoku tensei turning point 4. Events are pretty much identical
May 17, 11:38 AM
Apr 2014
I love the show, but please don't overhype it. Studio has extremly low budget, ioverhype will only ruin the enjoyment
May 18, 7:02 PM

Dec 2020
nagars said:
GeoXsf9 said:
Tissues?
Tell me I want spoilers

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.

Well I knew about Zenith but Paul...dang
May 18, 7:03 PM

Dec 2020
LegacyLunatic said:
nagars said:

That's not what he asked though.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.

Sometimes reality fucks you harder than you can ever fuck your gf
May 19, 3:12 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to saharsh082
Moppit said:

Well, let me just say that after this arc the series is going to become like game of thrones season 4. It's just going to get better
@saharsh082 You know, that's not a compliment.
May 19, 3:14 AM

Nov 2020
Reply to Okeanix
Nobody cares, series is already dead.
@Okeanix I'm curious on what basis you judge whether anime is dead or not xD
May 19, 3:18 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to Kreshre
@Kreshre I kinda liked it. If season 1 is a 9/10, S2P1 is at least a strong 7 to a weak 8. So far, S2P2 is a 5, generously. Honestly I'd have no problem with people rating it a 3 or a 4.

And no, we just don't like no action with no story behind it. The pacing of the latest installments has been horrible, and the telegraphing of Doomsday Ahead, even worse.
May 20, 5:18 AM
Nov 2020
people are out here saying that the events that S2 covers aren't that emotional but honestly I love the events of books 7-12/13 are heartwarming to see as Rudeus finally feel that sense of family that he has missed in his life up to this point because it is something important to him. Like fundamentally the ED arc is not about Rudeus's having ED, its more about how he is afraid of rejection. And his growing family with Sylphie and the others in the Greyrat home in the city finally gives him a place he belongs. and that sense of family is always what emotionally got me in this upcoming arc. as the Greyrats are family, even as the family gains new members they are still family and I find that sweet.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 12

219 by nichtink »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

179 by Ashhk »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

-Acheron - Jun 2

195 by Dark_Program »»
12 hours ago

» Why do people defend Rudeus? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leon888 - May 16

163 by Unoriginality »»
Yesterday, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 14

192 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.