Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
May 6, 6:42 AM

Jul 2021
After making 3 seasons i was sure they would continue adapting. Why stop now? They always release a new season in July but its May already and there's hasn't even been an announcement.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 6, 6:47 AM
Oct 2019
Based on research from previous seasons the announcement is never far from the airing so it mean it's most likely getting a announcement next year or the one after if it ever get a fourth season.
May 6, 6:52 AM
Apr 2024
the manga is still continuing so it is likely for a new season
May 6, 6:58 AM
Dec 2022
It'll eventually come. It's only a matter of time.
May 6, 7:06 AM
Nov 2022
Highly doubt this show is going anywhere. Just keep waiting.
May 6, 7:12 AM

Jul 2015
Sequels to this series weren't announced immidietly after season concluded, so I guess we will have to wait.
And another one of it's author's work adaptation is currently in the making and it will be peak trash and I can't wait!

May 6, 7:14 AM

Nov 2021
I’m telling you read manga, it’s worth it.
May 6, 7:29 AM
Jul 2022
Piromysl said:
Sequels to this series weren't announced immidietly after season concluded, so I guess we will have to wait.
And another one of it's author's work adaptation is currently in the making and it will be peak trash and I can't wait!

Both were announced right after.
May 6, 7:33 AM
Nov 2023
Someone told me it will be released in November 2025.
I really hope it does.
I at least hope it will be released before I recruit in December 🤞
May 6, 9:24 AM
Mar 2022
It's only a matter of time
May 6, 10:12 AM
Feb 2023
Just a genuine question for the people who actually like this show. What do you like about it except for the character designs of the girls?
May 6, 10:55 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to Thralls123
Just a genuine question for the people who actually like this show. What do you like about it except for the character designs of the girls?
@Thralls123 i like watching kazuya grow as a person throughout the series. in first season he's utter trash, epitome of trash even, cringe af. i felt second hand embarassement from every action kazuya took in season 1. but throughout that season and till season 3 i believe he has gone through growth. he has matured and become a better person.

call him simp or whatever but this man is commited af. never once did his heart waver from chizuru. and as far as i've watched till season 3, it feels like he genuinly loves her, no lust or anything but he truly cares for her and at the end of the day kazuya is also a person with a good heart who cares about other people especially chizuru.

he may be as horny as they come but never once did he act like a genuine creep, cringe sure and sometimes his daydreaming was too much but i never felt he was creepy.

the story is about kazuya becoming a better person through the trials and the girls he meet which help him improve himself by going through all these varying situations and he has been becoming better albiet very slowly but yes. and i love watching this and have a ton of fun watching every episode of it.

others might and have had opposing views of this many times but this is how i feel.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 6, 10:57 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to nishant0
@nishant0 i would and even considered reading it right after watching season 1 in 2020 but i really want to experience this in full color, animation, soundtrack and voice acting. reading mangas are fun but with the adaptation the immersion and fun just increases many folds for me. i'm gonna control myself and wait for more seasons.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 6, 11:49 AM
Apr 2023
I’m assuming their just isn’t enough manga volumes out to make another season so it’ll be a while
May 6, 11:52 AM

Nov 2021
Reply to TsutanaiFuun
@nishant0 i would and even considered reading it right after watching season 1 in 2020 but i really want to experience this in full color, animation, soundtrack and voice acting. reading mangas are fun but with the adaptation the immersion and fun just increases many folds for me. i'm gonna control myself and wait for more seasons.
@TsutanaiFuun i’m kidding, it’s fine if you aren’t reading the manga, anime is lot better so far then the current state of manga. Author is just dragging it way too much that I started to find the characters annoying which i used to like.
May 6, 3:41 PM
Jul 2023
honestly, even if they do announced a new season, i dont think the story is gonna progress any further 💀
May 6, 5:06 PM
Mar 2023
I think only time will tell if we will get a fourth season i mean come on the manga is still going so it’s likely that we might get the 4th season but who knows time will tell
May 7, 2:04 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to nishant0
@TsutanaiFuun i’m kidding, it’s fine if you aren’t reading the manga, anime is lot better so far then the current state of manga. Author is just dragging it way too much that I started to find the characters annoying which i used to like.
@nishant0 oh lol. i'll keep waiting for new season in that case

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 7, 4:18 AM
Aug 2020
So, (no spoilers) S3 covered a lot of manga chapters. There are significant events of course later but imo it took a little while to get moving with the main plotline. A lot of fleshing out characters, back stories, etc. Considering the pacing choices of S3 v Manga, they would likely wrap the show in 2 more seasons or surprise me again and cram it into one though I don't see how they could give a satisfactory ending with the distance left to go between them in 1 season unless they cut out everything else and even then..
May 9, 10:29 PM
Aug 2023
nishant0 said:

It sure is!! Best manga ive ever read in my life!!
May 12, 6:42 AM
Nov 2020
nishant0 said:

There is some people who only watch anime bro

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2023

74 by Snurgle »»
Yesterday, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2023

146 by 6u6u »»
Jun 16, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2023

73 by Mrkid16_ »»
May 23, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2023

90 by Mrkid16_ »»
May 23, 2:32 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2023

91 by Mrkid16_ »»
May 22, 1:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.