Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 8:11 AM

Jan 2018
YOOOO THINGS MOVED WAY FASTER THAN I THOUGHT. IT FINALLY HAPPENED. PEAKKKK. ROKURO AND BENIO ARE PARENTS NOW. Their son's name is Hikaru. Rokuro and Benio better make it back safe and sound. Please don't die. We are in the final stretch of the manga now. 10/10, very emotional chapter.
ARK-13May 1, 8:48 AM
May 1, 9:10 AM
Mar 2022
the death flags for Benio and Roku are there, just hope that they survive man, they deserve to have a happy family!

And damn! They literally gave birth to Gojo! Not even a joke since he has both Yin and Yang energy in him, similar to how Gojo can use both red and blue
May 2, 4:14 PM
Sep 2021
A LOT things happend in this one chapter, propably twin star exorcist will end in 2024. Anyway i really hope that both Roku and Benio will come back alive i dont want them to abandon thier child. Like really... they dont need to come back save just both alive. As for 03.05.2024 one od the best chapters.
May 4, 10:56 PM
Mar 2015
There are babies needing to be conceived and formed
May 13, 3:37 AM
Jun 2014
The build up to this has been insane! I'm sad that the manga is drawing closer to it's end but damn I hope it ends with a bang and a happy life for Benio, Rokuro and Hikaru...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 132 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jul 3

1 by landofthekwt »»
Jul 3, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 131 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jun 3

2 by A-lil-weeb-dog »»
Jun 3, 11:44 PM

» Will be ending in 3 chapters

ARK-13 - Jun 1

1 by Anime_Skaddiel »»
Jun 1, 5:24 AM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 129 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 3

1 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 8, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2014

9 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 6, 2:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.