Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 29, 4:09 PM
Aug 2021
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize that this anime is incredibly low budget and doesn’t hold a very high standard when it comes to animation, but the beginning of episode 5 was hilarious to me. Because Nel wakes up from a nightmare and realizes she left the TV on, which is showing the game that Fay and co beat the previous episode. How on earth did they manage to animate the same scenes on a smaller screen in a somewhat throwaway scene better than the entire run of the show so far??! I might just be tripping but it looked far better than the God damn episode the game actually took place in. Now, I say better, not good. But still it was baffling to me did anyone else pick this up🤣
Apr 29, 4:33 PM
Nov 2019
Because that’s just copy&paste an already made scene with some size and angle editing.
Apr 29, 5:19 PM
Aug 2021
HaruyukiIsCute said:
Because that’s just copy&paste an already made scene with some size and angle editing.

But I said looked better, not the same
Apr 29, 7:40 PM
Dec 2022
iam more amused that someone actually made a post for this anime.
MAL said this is highly anticipated by the fans, better keep an eye on it. seriously don't understand what they ware talking.
but yah i do agree with you, they should have just made it a 3 minutes ep rather than dragging that shit out. and dam they are just keep on making shit up, like how the hell is bailing out of a game can possibly give you nightmares, i mean every day.

the only thing i can give credit for this anime is, where that girl teleport's to police officer, and i actually thought it was funny.
Apr 30, 9:50 AM
Jan 2023
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
iam more amused that someone actually made a post for this anime.
MAL said this is highly anticipated by the fans, better keep an eye on it. seriously don't understand what they ware talking.
but yah i do agree with you, they should have just made it a 3 minutes ep rather than dragging that shit out. and dam they are just keep on making shit up, like how the hell is bailing out of a game can possibly give you nightmares, i mean every day.

the only thing i can give credit for this anime is, where that girl teleport's to police officer, and i actually thought it was funny.

MAL says a bunch of anime are "highly anticipated by the community" I wouldn't recommend watching an anime because of it
May 1, 2:25 AM
Apr 2022
CorLeonis-_- said:
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize that this anime is incredibly low budget and doesn’t hold a very high standard when it comes to animation, but the beginning of episode 5 was hilarious to me. Because Nel wakes up from a nightmare and realizes she left the TV on, which is showing the game that Fay and co beat the previous episode. How on earth did they manage to animate the same scenes on a smaller screen in a somewhat throwaway scene better than the entire run of the show so far??! I might just be tripping but it looked far better than the God damn episode the game actually took place in. Now, I say better, not good. But still it was baffling to me did anyone else pick this up🤣

It you like it so much, the attach on titan (school) spin off did the same thing.
Where the actual show was going on and in the TV of the MCs home.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami wa Game ni Ueteiru. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20

16 by Alpha-Nine »»
11 hours ago

» What exactly are the high stakes?

Mocchi_is_sexy - May 14

14 by Otakodo_kumo »»
Yesterday, 2:45 AM

Poll: » Kami wa Game ni Ueteiru. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13

13 by KANLen09 »»
May 18, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Kami wa Game ni Ueteiru. Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 6

26 by yagami_kirizu »»
May 13, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Kami wa Game ni Ueteiru. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 29

16 by Groman »»
May 6, 2:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.