Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 28, 6:35 PM

Jun 2019
Studio bones is no longer what we used to know in 2016, with wonderful works with a good story and production. For example, this anime has no carefully written story and characters, and what is worse than that is poor production, as if I am watching an anime from the year 2008. Here I am not criticizing the work more than I am criticizing the studio, especially since I have friends who believe that Studio bones is the best studio.
Apr 28, 7:23 PM

Apr 2021
Yes, they are. Just because Rouge was a disaster doesn't mean Bones stopped being one of the best studios in the industry, currently.
Apr 28, 8:32 PM
Jul 2023
Bones still on the top 20 id say, Rouge writing maybe a disaster, but the production value is still high.
Apr 28, 9:01 PM
May 2016
I would be really happy if shows from 2008 look like this. The production was still - obviously - above average in today's standards.
Apr 29, 12:11 AM

Oct 2018
"and what is worse than that is poor production, as if I am watching an anime from the year 2008"
"I would be really happy if shows from 2008 look like this."

Meanwhile the Bones mecha from 2008....
Apr 29, 4:13 AM

Jan 2012
It's 2024 and people still don't understand that working conditions were better 15 years ago and more care and time were put into making anime than nowadays.
Apr 29, 5:25 AM
Mar 2021
hey one of the best studio man it has other sub studios for other works,like low budget animes,high budget projects goes to main branch
Anime Rules the world
Apr 29, 5:28 AM
Mar 2021
Oongbuh said:
Yes, they are. Just because Rouge was a disaster doesn't mean Bones stopped being one of the best studios in the industry, currently.

wt the hell its the 3rd best anime of the season,its a big hit without pop manga its hard to get this much rating and praises from fans,it was really good anime i enjoyed it epic visuals...for new type anime
Anime Rules the world
Apr 29, 7:13 AM
May 2017
Naveen6662246 said:
Oongbuh said:

wt the hell its the 3rd best anime of the season,its a big hit without pop manga its hard to get this much rating and praises from fans,it was really good anime i enjoyed it epic visuals...for new type anime

Mid as hell just like Takt.op they wasted its potential and its really hard to make an anime original thats why Sunny Boy and Odd taxi is two of the best anime of all time its hard too pull off that again and in the same freaking year lol
Apr 29, 7:52 AM
May 2011
Guess it depends on how you define "big". Is it quality or quantity? Their shows look better than the studios that do 2-3 shows per season, and they do more than 1 show a year, unlike KyoAni and ufotable.
Apr 29, 10:40 AM
Mar 2021
dxtremecaliber said:
Naveen6662246 said:

Mid as hell just like Takt.op they wasted its potential and its really hard to make an anime original thats why Sunny Boy and Odd taxi is two of the best anime of all time its hard too pull off that again and in the same freaking year lol

heah but they are diff genres and this is especially mecha and u should know mecha is the most underrated genre of this era,it was huge wn we wre kids,now it lost its large fanbase ,how can u expect it to be bigger than this...it hasn't reached all audience but only full timers are waching it..✌
Anime Rules the world
Apr 29, 12:51 PM
Mar 2019
I hope Bones never do this again. 30th Anniversary just don't do anything forget it. Even Carole And Tuesday was better than this (wasn't a fan of the ending). I understand they have different divisions and teams. But they should focus that effort elsewhere.
TheRealNinjanime
Apr 29, 1:04 PM
Sep 2023
they have a new movie coming out on Thursday on Netflix called Time Patrol Bon. (T P Bon)
I'm looking forward to checking it out it looks fun but we will see.
Apr 30, 1:08 AM

Sep 2020
ukloim said:
It's 2024 and people still don't understand that working conditions were better 15 years ago and more care and time were put into making anime than nowadays.

Yeah, for some reason people think that anything thats older than 5 years is shit by default. Probably some form of recency bias.
Apr 30, 1:17 AM

Mar 2023
It's true that Metallic Rouge has a bad story and characters, but the production quality is not poor. In the first half, the production quality was top notch. In the second half it got worse, but that happens in almost every anime.
May 11, 12:14 AM
Jul 2023
Badrkate said:
Studio bones is no longer what we used to know in 2016, with wonderful works with a good story and production. For example, this anime has no carefully written story and characters, and what is worse than that is poor production, as if I am watching an anime from the year 2008. Here I am not criticizing the work more than I am criticizing the studio, especially since I have friends who believe that Studio bones is the best studio.

i guess the fights were stunning sometimes
don't you?
May 11, 12:15 AM
Jul 2023
Oongbuh said:

was it disaster 🤔 I actually enjoyed it
May 11, 12:17 AM
Jul 2023
Naveen6662246 said:
Oongbuh said:

yeah I like it too but here everyone is hating it
May 11, 3:51 AM
Mar 2021
animebuddy2005 said:
Naveen6662246 said:

yeah I like it too but here everyone is hating it

yeah i don't know wr these ple cme from,but anime was really good best op and great characters and animation , e3 was like 🔥😯 shocked myself with those virus like machines and animation with music hitting ,it felt like live action film u knw
Anime Rules the world
May 15, 9:51 AM

Jun 2013
Reply to L01MK
ukloim said:

Yeah, for some reason people think that anything thats older than 5 years is shit by default. Probably some form of recency bias.
@L01MK for me its the opposite, anything made in the past 10-20 years is shit.
May 16, 9:45 AM

Jul 2016
I would have said the same thing about Madhouse but then they made Sousou no Frieren, Bones is still doing fine.
May 18, 4:54 AM

Sep 2019
Badrkate said:
What we used to know in 2016? Bruh? Seems like you haven't watched any recent bones anime other than this one. They've made two Vanitas seasons, Stray dogs new seasons, Josee tiger and the fish movie, Sk8~ anime, Mob Psycho 2,3 and such. All succesful animes with great production.

Btw tf do you mean as if I'm watching an anime from 2008. Are you saying animes from that time has bad production? You don't really know much about animation and just care about flashy visuals I suppose.
May 18, 11:30 AM
Aug 2022
wait people hate metallic rouge?

lol, im watching it right now and am resisting binging it. It's so good. It has a "Cowboy Bebop" feel to it.

The pacing is a bit too fast for me as not everythign is epxlained, but I think taht's what makes it good. Like it's not clear what the Naens are or who makes them. But they explain the Visitors versus Usurprers pretty well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13

36 by Fortress_Maximus »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10

235 by ICEE_BR »»
May 18, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 6

54 by Fortress_Maximus »»
May 3, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31

95 by red1130 »»
May 2, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Metallic Rouge Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24

108 by red1130 »»
May 2, 11:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.