Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 27, 5:32 PM

Jul 2013
Welp, another one bites the dust, I'll say.

This anime was one HELL of a ride, that'll I say without a doubt. I would say I give it a 7/10 but maybe even an 8. How about ya'll? With the being said, I enjoyed the first episode, it really played with your mecha strings. It was awesome this series being a parody of big robot fighting anime, you know? I remember reading some people were saying this anime was peak fiction and I'm glad I listened to them. It's just sad this anime flew under the radar and barely has anyone on MAL watching it. Then again, probably because there were a lot of good anime last season, that's my best guest tbh. However, people need to go back and watch this anime. And also, recommend it to your hardcore mecha friends, I'm sure they'll get some good chuckles out of it as well.

However, what are your thoughts on this anime??
Apr 27, 7:13 PM
Jun 2023
my only problem is that the titanostriders had almost none importance, they were so useless
Apr 27, 8:10 PM
Aug 2021
This was an odd one for me. I kept forgetting I was watching it but every time I saw a new ep came out I got so excited. The overall experience was very enjoyable and I will fondly remember that absurd ending for the rest of my life.

Yuuki Bakuhatsu Burn Brave BIG BANG ULTIMATE FINAL GOD UNIVERSE BREAK!

I am not a mecha fan (at least not in the sense that I enjoy mecha for the sake of it being present) but I have a friend who is and he enjoyed it so much more than I did, which was a lot already (although I had to be very careful with HOW I recommended it to him so I wouldn't ruin the blind 1st ep experience).

I am happy I didn't sleep on this one, and I wish a lot more people didn't either. Solid 8/10 for me.
Apr 27, 10:02 PM

Sep 2022
It was phenomenal and each episode never failed to leave me aghast! The gags, sakuga, character dynamics (especially between Isami and Braver- I mean Sumizu), and subversive plot direction made it my AOTS! Here's hoping that Lulu and Ojisan manga spin off gets tl'd in English!

So yeah, the show was incredibly hilarious and fun to watch! Reminded me of Kaijin Kaihatsu and Samurai Flamenco.
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Apr 29, 8:10 PM

Jul 2017
this anime is 50% references, 30% memes, and 20% no-homo friendship. They put their maximum effort into the last episode. The villain couldn't finish a single sentence.
Apr 29, 9:19 PM
Oct 2014
100% agree with your opinion

Definitely feels like it's kinda a bargain-bin anime, but is also way too good to be considered mediocre

Absolutely love everything about the show even if that ending made for a very awkward conversation and explanation when the roommate walked in

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 28

50 by Ashhk »»
May 8, 10:35 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 11 Discussion

deg - Mar 21

23 by Ashhk »»
May 8, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 10 Discussion

bboy_OatsnRice - Mar 14

25 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 9 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 7

34 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Bakuhatsu Bang Bravern Episode 8 Discussion

deg - Feb 29

32 by Ashhk »»
May 6, 7:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.