Forum Settings
Forums
Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 11:06 PM

Oct 2015
lmao akane got baited
bruh
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Apr 18, 4:18 AM
Jun 2023
We got our confirmation!!! Hanako survived and Tsukasa is a spirit!
Apr 18, 12:54 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to Mayakoko101
We got our confirmation!!! Hanako survived and Tsukasa is a spirit!
@Mayakoko101 Yet he is relatively young even though he should be 50+ years old? Something is so, soooooooo fishy. Even he didn't die at age 12 in this reality, I don't think he is human anymore. Maybe he became something like Tsuchigomori, idk

Apr 18, 1:49 PM
Jun 2023
meyve said:
@Mayakoko101 Yet he is relatively young even though he should be 50+ years old? Something is so, soooooooo fishy. Even he didn't die at age 12 in this reality, I don't think he is human anymore. Maybe he became something like Tsuchigomori, idk

I forgot about this, good point!!!
I think you're right because I find it odd how he passed by the class of the girls who were doing a ritual just when they were starting.

Apr 18, 1:51 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to Mayakoko101
meyve said:

I forgot about this, good point!!!
I think you're right because I find it odd how he passed by the class of the girls who were doing a ritual just when they were starting.

@Mayakoko101 I went back to the chapter to check it out: their uniforms were different. So this is probably a scene from past. But that smile is still fishy as hell ngl

Apr 18, 1:54 PM
Jun 2023
@meyve So from what I understood Hanako is alive but we only see him in a flashback therefore we're not sure whether he is alive in the present time. We also know that this Hanako is somehow linked with the spirits.
Apr 18, 2:00 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to Mayakoko101
@meyve So from what I understood Hanako is alive but we only see him in a flashback therefore we're not sure whether he is alive in the present time. We also know that this Hanako is somehow linked with the spirits.
@Mayakoko101 Well, normally he shouldn't or he should be reaaaaly old because we are talking about 60+ years actually. (Yugi twins birth year is 1955 and the manga started at 2015, I'll regocnize it as the present.) But, eh, we'll see how it goes

Apr 18, 4:04 PM
Jun 2023
meyve said:
@Mayakoko101 Well, normally he shouldn't or he should be reaaaaly old because we are talking about 60+ years actually. (Yugi twins birth year is 1955 and the manga started at 2015, I'll regocnize it as the present.) But, eh, we'll see how it goes

@meyve I really hope they'll be able to change the past or the age gap between current Hanako and Nene is gonna be crazy.
Apr 18, 4:14 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to Mayakoko101
meyve said:

@meyve I really hope they'll be able to change the past or the age gap between current Hanako and Nene is gonna be crazy.
@Mayakoko101 I don't think they will end up together tbh. It'll probably be "reincarnation" type of ending. I don't like these kind of closures but TBHK foreshadowed it from the first chapter so I'm okay with it.

Apr 18, 4:16 PM
Jun 2023
@meyve Honestly I agree with you. The ending will probably be a sad one similar to Dear My Living Dead since Aidalro also wrote it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 112 Discussion

meyve - Mar 17

16 by hugsfrmbelly »»
Apr 10, 12:56 AM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 111 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 16

5 by mdbeach »»
Feb 23, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 94 Discussion

meyve - Sep 15, 2022

6 by senekohan »»
Feb 16, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 110 Discussion

meyve - Jan 17

10 by fuck_my_life_707 »»
Feb 5, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Chapter 101 Discussion

x-day - Apr 17, 2023

6 by savemiyuki »»
Jan 19, 8:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.