Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 10, 5:57 PM
Apr 2024
It is so bad that it makes laugh all the time at how bad it is. Anyone else seeing it for the same reason?
Apr 10, 7:14 PM
May 2021
Here, and its not the first time happening
Apr 11, 6:27 AM

Mar 2011
Episode 1 was so bad it got me laughing. Some characters were about to die but you dont see any emotions on their face lol.

But episode 2 and 3 was not bad, in fact it got me interested. Im gonna keep watching and see how it goes.
Apr 11, 10:37 AM

Sep 2007
It's so bad It hurts watching. I can't believe someone could make crap like this.
Gonna read light novel but with no hopes.
Apr 11, 12:55 PM
Mar 2023
it was so bad that after the first eps I was like I can't take this shit but after a few days I realized I was laughing my ass off the whole time. so I'll continue watching it
Apr 13, 12:23 AM
Jul 2022
This show is worse than filler anime, never thought I’d say that.
Apr 13, 1:05 PM

Jun 2015
I feel so bad for the author. Reminds me of that scene in Oshi no Ko.
Read Toriko!
Apr 16, 2:09 PM
Nov 2020
Isekai cheat magician still worse than this one lol
Apr 17, 5:09 PM

Mar 2019
Reply to Ryudrake
@Ryudrake i would say that isekai cheat magician at least tried to be "good". This one makes me think about the mental state of the person who greenlit this shit. Nothing looks good
Apr 19, 5:59 PM
Feb 2011
Reply to Ryudrake
@Ryudrake: Isekai Cheat Magician at the very least look like a competent production. This one looks they can't find someone to draw for this anime so they hired the janitors at the studio to do it instead.
Apr 22, 2:34 PM
Sep 2020
I've read the manga.

I've watched the anime so far (episode 5 as I'm typing this).

...and its so forgettable that I really can't remember what happened in previous episodes or manga chapters. That can't be good, right?
Apr 22, 8:32 PM

Nov 2011
Reply to TheOnlyOneTM
It's so bad It hurts watching. I can't believe someone could make crap like this.
Gonna read light novel but with no hopes.
@TheOnlyOneTM I totally second this, except I am prob not going into the LN before going through others on my list, keh. Also, I see that the LN ended in 5 volumes, somehow that made me wonder the reason why it only went as far as 5 Vol...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 20

14 by LilyVarbik »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 13

12 by Mousarchy »»
Yesterday, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 6

18 by Phillory »»
May 15, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 29

25 by kusanagi_ZFG »»
May 14, 6:00 PM

» Why so low score? I think it is good 6/10, 7/10 or 8/10 anime but not below 5..

Thyriad-oPPailov - May 8

19 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 11:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.