Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 5, 10:28 AM
Nov 2021
I am not a fan of isekai.But i liked mushoku tensei. Is the series different from other isekai or same as other? I need your suggestion that should i watch this or not.
Apr 5, 11:51 AM
Dec 2022
Watch it. It's great.
Apr 5, 11:59 AM
Nov 2021
A little different but a must watch. I like this more than moshuku tensei. Depends on your taste, but you will like it
Apr 5, 12:03 PM
Jun 2021
It's amazing don't ask just start watching you will get hooked to it just like me
Apr 5, 12:05 PM
Aug 2022
It’s one of the better isekai. It’s worth it 100%
Apr 5, 12:05 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
It is easily one of the better isekais.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 5, 12:06 PM

Jan 2013
A good isekai is just fantasy so if you like fantasy and the concept/premise sounds appealing, then give it a try.

If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 5, 12:06 PM
Dec 2023
It's my third favorite Isaki. Watch it.

(2 is Jobless Reincarnation, and 1 is Overlord, which is also my favorite anime overall.)
Apr 5, 12:08 PM
Jun 2023
it's really good isekai, i like this very much, must watch
Apr 5, 12:08 PM
May 2023
Lonely_kun said:
I am not a fan of isekai.But i liked mushoku tensei. Is the series different from other isekai or same as other? I need your suggestion that should i watch this or not.

not as good as moshoku but okay .. nor bad not great..
Apr 5, 12:15 PM
Jul 2022
Lonely_kun said:

It’s more of a building a town and starting off weakish. Then get into a plot similar to late story overlord. But still peaceful. Imo good action and all that.
Apr 5, 12:19 PM
Jul 2023
It’s pretty trashy and not at all on the level of mushoku tensei but it’s a kind of turn-your-brain-off fun show if ur into that stuff. If it sounds like ur style you should try it but otherwise just leave it and don’t feel like ur missing anything
Apr 5, 12:32 PM
Oct 2023
Lonely_kun said:

Its pretty good and if you like this then watch Tsukimichi Moonlit Fantasy.
Apr 5, 12:34 PM
Jun 2023
It's my second or third favorite Isekai behind Mushoku Tensei and maybe Re: Zero. However, this show takes a completely different approach. It starts off as a bit of a power fantasy, but develops into more of a civ builder. It's very unique and scratches an itch that I never knew I had. Highly recommend
Apr 5, 12:46 PM

Apr 2015
It's the best isekai ATM, Mushoku is good but I prefer this.

Nevermind wait, I forgot Konosuba exists lol.
Apr 5, 12:54 PM
May 2023
Lonely_kun said:

i hate isekai in general, but this Is a really good show overall, for me a must Watch
Apr 5, 1:13 PM
Feb 2021
Lonely_kun said:

it’s not as good as mushoku tensei but a more a addicting show for sure
Apr 5, 2:19 PM
Dec 2022
Lonely_kun said:

It is recommendable if you enjoy harem and comedy this is basically a power fantasy isekai although not on the level as other isekai since the main character is a monster not human. Although if you can digest mushoku tensei I think you can watch any other isekai without trouble. The show is a solid 7. It is similar to the spider isekai but way better story and animation quality.
Apr 5, 2:34 PM
Jun 2021
Personally, it one of my favourite animes.
Stong plotline, amazing character and good old light hearted comedy.
I'm pretty sure it started the trend of being Isekai as weird objects. Swords, goblins, wending-machine.
Once again character designs are Amazing. World building is Amazing. It dealt with Civilization trope marvellously. MC is neither incompetent or overburdening with just enough perversion. It is comedic, fiery and even emotional at best. It feels more intensive than generic Isekais.
Both the anime and manga are nicely done.
Recommend 💯
NotsoprodigiousApr 5, 2:55 PM
Apr 5, 3:23 PM
Mar 2023
yes it's worth it! I was hesitant myself at first, I like Issekai but they've been super overdone lately imo. however this one truly comes into it's own and has become one of my favs. it starts off kind of slow and wholesome, making friends, building a town. then it absolutely pops off and I am so excited to see it continue. join us! 😂
Apr 5, 3:28 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
This is different from Mushoku Tensei and it's about building nation and power fantasy so you would get different experience when you watch this, so kindly try it, it's great ^.^

If you have watched Overlord, this anime is like "good-side" version of it :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Apr 5, 5:03 PM
Nov 2022
slime is peak worldbuilding
Apr 5, 9:03 PM
Aug 2021
Lonely_kun said:

It's Diffrent And It's Great, Started A Week Ago And I'm About To Start Season 3, I'm Loving It
Apr 6, 12:03 AM
Dec 2021
Same as other, is mid. If you want a really good isekai watch re zero
Apr 6, 12:52 AM
Apr 2023
It's one of my favorite..Best isekai anime and one of the best protagonist as well
Apr 6, 10:03 PM
Sep 2023
Lonely_kun said:

try overlord dude, u might like it
Apr 7, 11:43 AM
Oct 2020
hudd44 said:
It's my third favorite Isaki. Watch it.

(2 is Jobless Reincarnation, and 1 is Overlord, which is also my favorite anime overall.)

Are you me???? who are you!!

As the others said, it is essentially one of the biggest for Isekai. Very close to Mushoku Tensei with just focus on the other species with economy + politics being bigger.
Apr 7, 4:54 PM
Jun 2022
If you can stomach the fact that the mc is toally op, Tensura is one of the best you can watch.
On one hand, its appeal does not come from him being powerful, but on the way that power affects the world and how the world reacts.
And on the other, there are other beings, even more powerful, that keep the mc on check.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2018

219 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
May 5, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2018

396 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
May 5, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2019

276 by knowndisc »»
Apr 28, 7:52 AM

» Why does he choose the opposite gender? ( 1 2 )

jaisan - Oct 15, 2018

50 by Reevansingh21 »»
Apr 26, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2019

129 by SpikeVann »»
Apr 26, 1:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.