Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 3, 11:25 AM
May 2021
i mean, its fine, its fair
i like that they showed how brutal mother nature is, but GODDANG!
my heart.. my soul...😭 GS flashback
Apr 3, 11:37 AM
Nov 2022
Jigglephysic said:

you aren't ready for what's to come 💀
either brace up or leave, it ain't cakewalk ahead
Apr 3, 12:12 PM

Jul 2015
That's common goblin trait in popculture. It was to be expected.

Apr 3, 12:33 PM
Feb 2022
Goblin Slayer will be saying no, no.
Apr 3, 12:38 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
I'm looking forward to watch what there is to come. There's too much humans must win or human rights in anime. No one has ever cared about the monsters point of view and their rights and way of living :) Kidnap more girls and treat them like slaves, I'm all for it. Go goblins!
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Apr 3, 2:09 PM

Jan 2017
Reply to Azuchi
I'm looking forward to watch what there is to come. There's too much humans must win or human rights in anime. No one has ever cared about the monsters point of view and their rights and way of living :) Kidnap more girls and treat them like slaves, I'm all for it. Go goblins!
Azuchi said:
Kidnap more girls and treat them like slaves, I'm all for it. Go goblins!

@Azuchi
I agree, it would be a really interesting angle that could make this anime stand out by a lot, though I honestly doubt they have the balls to go all in on goblin supremacy. Also I didn't quite get
but I guess it is going to be revealed soon.
KenrinApr 3, 3:11 PM
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Apr 3, 3:10 PM
Mar 2021
Kenrin said:
Azuchi said:
Kidnap more girls and treat them like slaves, I'm all for it. Go goblins!

@Azuchi
I agree, it would be a really interesting angle that could make this anime stand out by a lot, though I honestly doubt they have the balls to go all in on goblin supremacy. Also I didn't quite get
but I guess it is going to be revealed soon.

Yeah it is explained in the manga and LN should be explained in the anime as well.
Apr 3, 4:04 PM
Mar 2022
Is this on Crunchyroll or HiDive?
Apr 3, 4:08 PM
Feb 2024
Jigglephysic said:

Bruh, the guy have trauma with a anime moments lmao

Have a controversial spoiler about this question, but i I won't tell
thi45Apr 3, 4:13 PM
Apr 3, 4:43 PM
Jun 2021
Don’t know what the explanation might be but them human girls looked pregnant to me soooooo…
Apr 3, 7:30 PM

Apr 2021
On another note, Did anyone notice certain goblins having all black eyes and others like the MC having more human eyes?
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 3, 9:16 PM
Aug 2020
is it just me but the cover is kind of a spoiler
Apr 4, 9:49 AM
Mar 2022
RubyZero said:
Is this on Crunchyroll or HiDive?

It's on Crunchyroll.
Apr 4, 9:57 AM

Mar 2014
if you want to watch the real thing go read the manga or novel, because the anime is so meek, they completely removed all the gore, rape, sex, nudity and bloody messes scenes.
Apr 4, 10:04 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Reply to AllGamer
if you want to watch the real thing go read the manga or novel, because the anime is so meek, they completely removed all the gore, rape, sex, nudity and bloody messes scenes.
@AllGamer The manga is rated teen +13 at SevenSeas. The English physical release. I guess I'll have to assume it's heavily censored.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Apr 4, 11:07 AM

Mar 2014
Reply to Azuchi
@AllGamer The manga is rated teen +13 at SevenSeas. The English physical release. I guess I'll have to assume it's heavily censored.
@Azuchi yep that's definitely the censored version.
I was reading the Japanese versions.
Apr 4, 2:21 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to Azuchi
@Azuchi You're all for a monster's POV about exploiting human girls?
Apr 4, 10:03 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Reply to joesque
@joesque Yes, since I'm tired of those humans must always win series. Sometimes you just want the opposite where the "bad" guys win.
Apr 6, 3:31 AM

Aug 2018
I’m hoping we see the Goblins having fun with and farming these “animals”.
Apr 6, 3:32 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to joesque
Yes, is there something wrong about that? @joesque
Apr 7, 1:08 AM

Nov 2012
Reply to ejleon
On another note, Did anyone notice certain goblins having all black eyes and others like the MC having more human eyes?
@ejleon main character syndrome
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Apr 7, 4:34 AM

Apr 2021
no_good_name said:
@ejleon main character syndrome

I don’t think I have a syndrome…

The main male and female characters have different eyes than the others.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 9, 8:41 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to NoviSun
Yes, is there something wrong about that? @joesque
@NoviSun This isn't an argument. I just think its weird asf because there's no human guys and I wanna see those more
Apr 9, 3:13 PM

Aug 2018
Reply to joesque
@NoviSun This isn't an argument. I just think its weird asf because there's no human guys and I wanna see those more
@joesque Not me, I want to see some goblin loving! Put those horrible humans in their place.
May 22, 2:06 PM
Mar 2015
Reply to Azuchi
@Azuchi Ngl this is something weird to say. I hope you're just being sarcastic. There is a world between wanting to see monsters wining because they are actually normal beings that are not as bad as they are portrayed in pop culture and wanting to see monsters winning by doing immoral stuff like kidnaping and raping girls.
May 22, 9:50 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Reply to NoGame_NoLife
@Azuchi Ngl this is something weird to say. I hope you're just being sarcastic. There is a world between wanting to see monsters wining because they are actually normal beings that are not as bad as they are portrayed in pop culture and wanting to see monsters winning by doing immoral stuff like kidnaping and raping girls.
@NoGame_NoLife There's nothing wrong with what I want in a series since this is all made up series and not real life. I want to see monsters do what monsters does and this series has been quite disappointing anyways. Monsters acting like humans just like in the Slime anime is just dumb compared to their real life nature they should have.
May 22, 11:37 PM
Mar 2015
Reply to Azuchi
@NoGame_NoLife There's nothing wrong with what I want in a series since this is all made up series and not real life. I want to see monsters do what monsters does and this series has been quite disappointing anyways. Monsters acting like humans just like in the Slime anime is just dumb compared to their real life nature they should have.
@Azuchi Ok you weren't sarcastic, you're actually a weirdo. "I want to see monsters do what monsters does" and what make you think this is not what monsters does? In many animes, books or video games intelligent monsters are just non-human races. They act like humans with their own culture.
You clearly wanted to see some sick hentai with monsters raping women because the f**k are you disappointed by with show only because there is no rape scenes ?!
I'm not going to waste any more time arguing with you. Feel free to reply or not, but I won't respond.
May 22, 11:51 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Reply to NoGame_NoLife
@Azuchi Ok you weren't sarcastic, you're actually a weirdo. "I want to see monsters do what monsters does" and what make you think this is not what monsters does? In many animes, books or video games intelligent monsters are just non-human races. They act like humans with their own culture.
You clearly wanted to see some sick hentai with monsters raping women because the f**k are you disappointed by with show only because there is no rape scenes ?!
I'm not going to waste any more time arguing with you. Feel free to reply or not, but I won't respond.
@NoGame_NoLife You know, you're the one who started the argument, calling me a weirdo and all. Sure there are intelligent monsters and non-intelligent ones. And when have I ever said I want to see them raping women? You're just implying that. I said treat them as slaves, I didn't say anything about rape. There are slaves that do not get raped fyi.
You said you aren't going to reply but well see about that since you seem to be the weirdo assuming people want only sick stuff. Don't start unnecessary arguments. Have a good day.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 8

94 by clydexclyde »»
Sep 16, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 6

89 by lasodamos »»
Aug 22, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 15

169 by Whoash »»
Aug 15, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 17

79 by Sats »»
Aug 9, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 10

45 by rnrb »»
Aug 2, 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.