Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 28, 1:04 PM

Jan 2022
I very much believe in it. It makes a lot of sense, you're all living in my timeline.
Mar 28, 2:39 PM

Feb 2020
It's a cool idea to think about, but honestly, I don't think it changes much for me. Even if there are tons of universes where I'm dead, I'm still alive in this one. And when I do die in this universe, well, I probably won't be to concerned with any other alternate version of me that does continue living.

Please use dark mode, everything looks better. the End of the dragon sphere
Speak not the Watchers‚ Draw not the Watchers‚ Speak of me. Paint my likeness.
Write not the Watchers‚ Sculpt not the Watchers‚ Write about me. Carve me into stone.
Sing not the Watchers‚ Call not the Watchers' name. Sing of me. Call for me.
Please. Please realize...that I am here.
Hello, friend.
Mar 28, 2:55 PM

Sep 2016
Believing in such pseudo-scientific ideas is not much different than believing in creationism, they can neither be verified nor falsified.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 28, 2:57 PM

Jan 2009
you should give definition on what quantum immortality is

there are lots of quantum mysticism like quantum archaeology for resurrection purposes too
Mar 28, 4:00 PM

Jun 2019
Never heard about it, so it is most likely a whole bunch of nonsense... Borel's concept of "negligible probabilities" shows that it holds no scientific value.
Mar 28, 8:10 PM

Oct 2022
no no no i looked up quantum immortality you made my brain hurt ahhh
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Mar 30, 9:46 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to WaffleMaster89
no no no i looked up quantum immortality you made my brain hurt ahhh
@WaffleMaster89 Bro it's the easiest quantum physics concept.
Mar 30, 10:49 AM

Jul 2013
Quantumm immoratality is just a myth. Nothing more than that.
Mar 30, 10:55 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to DesuMaiden
Quantumm immoratality is just a myth. Nothing more than that.
@DesuMaiden then explain how can I be still alive?
Mar 30, 10:59 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to LenRea
@DesuMaiden then explain how can I be still alive?
@LenRea it is called existence. Everyone eventually dies. Because everyone who is ever born, eventually dies.
Mar 30, 11:01 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to DesuMaiden
@LenRea it is called existence. Everyone eventually dies. Because everyone who is ever born, eventually dies.
@DesuMaiden but there are so many possible ways I could die in this very moment?
Mar 30, 12:05 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to LenRea
@DesuMaiden but there are so many possible ways I could die in this very moment?
@LenRea
Because there are alot of different possibilities in this universe, that is why.
Mar 30, 5:40 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to LenRea
@WaffleMaster89 Bro it's the easiest quantum physics concept.
@LenRea then why does my brain hurt?
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Mar 30, 6:07 PM

Jul 2013
Of course, immortality is a myth. Everything and everyone eventually ends. Including the human species.
Mar 30, 6:12 PM

Apr 2023
I have the same trouble with this concept as I do with the idea of brain uploading. My consciousness is tied to this specific version of myself, and if this version is on a trajectory to die in a certain way, I die in that way and that is the end of me. I refuse to believe in any kind of metaphysical spirituality beyond that, so hopefully the technology gets good enough to keep our wetware running.
Mar 30, 6:42 PM

Jul 2013
I think that alot of people go into overly complicated explanations for very, very simple things. Everyone dies. Every species goes extinct. Eventually. And that includes Homo Sapiens.
Mar 30, 7:42 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to DesuMaiden
I think that alot of people go into overly complicated explanations for very, very simple things. Everyone dies. Every species goes extinct. Eventually. And that includes Homo Sapiens.
You seem very intent on the extinction of humanity. I think there is a non-zero chance that our self-replicating technology colonizes the known universe and sticks around until it becomes physically impossible to do so. It may take its biological progenitors with it, or maybe not.
Mar 30, 7:44 PM

Aug 2022
Reply to asschewer
You seem very intent on the extinction of humanity. I think there is a non-zero chance that our self-replicating technology colonizes the known universe and sticks around until it becomes physically impossible to do so. It may take its biological progenitors with it, or maybe not.
@asschewer Humans will become extinct the same way the ancestor species of dogs will become extinct. By evolving into other species.

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 7 hours ago

13 by monsta666 »»
8 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

26 by JaniSIr »»
11 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

73 by 707supremacist »»
22 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

19 by Deyuko »»
33 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

65 by Animeistaken »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.