Forum Settings
Forums

'Yuru Camp△' Season 3 Announces Additional Cast

New
Mar 28, 10:33 AM
News Team
Jun 2017
The official website of the Yuru Camp△ (Laid-Back Camp) television anime unveiled on Thursday a pair of additional cast for the third season. The anime is scheduled to premiere on April 4 at 11:00 p.m. on AT-X, followed by Tokyo MX, BS11, Sun TV, KBS Kyoto, Hokkaido TV, TV Aichi, YBS Yamanashi, TV Niigata, and SBS TV.

Ema Mizunami: Maria Sashide (Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai)

Mei Nakatsugawa: Kokoa Amane (Overlord III)

Staff
Color Design: Miho Hasegawa (Takamiya Nasuno desu! Teekyuu Spin-off)
Art Director: Taketo Gonpei (SSSS.Dynazenon)
Background Art: Creative Freaks (Seishun Buta Yarou wa Odekake Sister no Yume wo Minai)
Director of Photography: Katsuto Ogawa (Rewrite)

Shin Tosaka (IS: Infinite Stratos 2, Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars) is directing the anime at 8bit. Masafumi Sugiura (Uma Musume: Pretty Derby , Barakamon) is handling the series composition, and Takanori Hashimoto (Kitsutsuki Tanteidokoro main animator, Nakitai Watashi wa Neko wo Kaburu animation director) is designing the characters. Akiyuki Tateyama (Yuru Camp△ , Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki) is composing the music.

Yuru Camp△ adapts Afro's slice of life manga, which began serialization in Manga Time Kirara Forward in May 2015 before transferring to Comic Fuz in 2019. Houbunsha shipped the 15th volume on March 12.

Yen Press licensed the manga in English in April 2017. The 14th volume went on sale on October 17.

Source: Comic Natalie
NioxysMar 28, 10:48 AM
Mar 28, 11:28 AM

Feb 2011
I miss this anime... Finally is coming!!! :)
Mar 28, 12:56 PM

Apr 2012
I haven't watched the movie or the second season yet, so I may not remember something. Is it just me or did they change the character designs a bit?
Mar 28, 2:55 PM

Oct 2014
Reply to RobertBobert
I haven't watched the movie or the second season yet, so I may not remember something. Is it just me or did they change the character designs a bit?
@RobertBobert New studio and they probably wanted the designs closer to the manga. I only hope it has The same vibe as the other 2 seasons.
It's Morbin' Time!
Mar 28, 2:58 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to DarkLeafNinja
@RobertBobert New studio and they probably wanted the designs closer to the manga. I only hope it has The same vibe as the other 2 seasons.
@DarkLeafNinja I just felt like the new design wasn't as moe-ish as the original show.
Mar 28, 3:00 PM

Oct 2014
RobertBobert said:
@DarkLeafNinja I just felt like the new design wasn't as moe-ish as the original show.

I agree but as long as it's on par with the previous seasons I'm fine with it.
It's Morbin' Time!
Mar 28, 3:06 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to DarkLeafNinja
RobertBobert said:

I agree but as long as it's on par with the previous seasons I'm fine with it.
@DarkLeafNinja Well, it doesn't look like it's gotten any worse in any way, so I'm not complaining about anything.
Mar 28, 5:00 PM

Sep 2013
Not sure how to feel about the new artstyle. It might take me a while to get used to it.
Mar 28, 8:27 PM
Dec 2022
I'm more concerned about the OSTs and the backgrounds than the character designs at this point.
Mar 29, 1:30 PM

Jul 2013
This sounds like good news! I look forward to watching it!
Mar 29, 6:55 PM
Yuri is Life

Dec 2022
The new charac artstyle is a litte off to me, feels like it's a crossover thing on a different anime.
Mar 30, 12:21 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to MalchikRepaid
I'm more concerned about the OSTs and the backgrounds than the character designs at this point.
@MalchikRepaid I'm not worried about backgrounds, personally. The new art director Taketo Gonpei worked on the Gridman entries, Zom100, and the upcoming Loser Ranger.
Apr 2, 7:36 AM

Oct 2017
I'm gonna miss the old character designs.

More topics from this board

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

6 by DarkDooM2 »»
1 hour ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
9 hours ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
Yesterday, 3:24 PM

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.