Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (67) « First ... « 65 66 [67]
Apr 14, 9:23 AM
Mar 2019
Reply to lasodamos
Well there a lot of people doubting about their answer, so here my walkthrough of this year (google form)
Easy easter route
Hard easter route

Training this, next year i will be unstoppable ! ₍ᐢ. .ᐢ₎
Also thank for all the moderator for the hard work it was really fun this year (well after getting stuck at first hint in both route lmao)

PS: wonder if anyone has the other year version, so i can finaly update from the plain notepad i used in the beggining when the form asked all link
@lasodamos
I think its amazing that you made a walk through for this year’s hunt, and correct me if I’m wrong, but I think both links direct to the Easy Route page (MAL_Easter_2024_Easy).

Wouldn’t want your work for the Hard Route to go unseen.
Apr 14, 9:58 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to Nadir_of_Nox
@lasodamos
I think its amazing that you made a walk through for this year’s hunt, and correct me if I’m wrong, but I think both links direct to the Easy Route page (MAL_Easter_2024_Easy).

Wouldn’t want your work for the Hard Route to go unseen.
@Nadir_of_Nox Lol fixed thank for noticing
Apr 14, 3:50 PM
Mar 2019
Reply to lasodamos
@Nadir_of_Nox Lol fixed thank for noticing
@lasodamos
No problem! Thanks for your hard work
Apr 15, 2:03 AM

Feb 2023
For some reason I only got the easy badge despite doing both easy and hard routes...

Did something go wrong?
Apr 15, 3:23 AM

Sep 2021
Reply to StyxParadise
For some reason I only got the easy badge despite doing both easy and hard routes...

Did something go wrong?
@StyxParadise I'm wondering the same thing. Is something wrong, or did I get something wrong? None me or my friend who I partnered with got it.
名前「name」: ミツワ沙代里「mitsuwa-sayori」|| My Interest Stacks || MAL Badges I Own || Socials  

Apr 15, 4:03 AM
Unicorn goddess

Mar 2018
Reply to --sayori--
@StyxParadise I'm wondering the same thing. Is something wrong, or did I get something wrong? None me or my friend who I partnered with got it.
@--sayori-- I didn't get hard/easy badge either only easy, but I know I did it right... I got incest is bad bunnies plus I found the easter egg image
FujimatsuApr 15, 5:21 AM
🌸 Where flowers bloom, so does hope 🌸
Apr 15, 4:22 AM

Jul 2022
Reply to StyxParadise

Did something go wrong?
@StyxParadise I also did both routes but they only gave me the badge for the easy route. Is there a way to confirm that I was wrong?
Apr 15, 5:07 AM

Sep 2023
Reply to Narizor
@StyxParadise I also did both routes but they only gave me the badge for the easy route. Is there a way to confirm that I was wrong?
@Narizor Same, I also did both routes
Apr 15, 5:08 AM

Sep 2023
Reply to Reaper_al
@Narizor Same, I also did both routes
@Reaper_al can someone ask the mods?
if someone got the hard and easy badge, please reply
Reaper_alApr 15, 5:13 AM
Apr 15, 5:13 AM

Feb 2023
So I'm not the only one who didn't get the Easy & Hard badge despite doing both routes? Good to know.

Maybe the mods aren't done tallying all the hard route participations, which could be why some people haven't received their Easy + Hard badge.

EDIT: Just got mine!
StyxParadiseApr 16, 6:57 AM
Apr 15, 6:00 AM
Hocus Pocus!🪄

Jul 2020
Reply to Reaper_al
@Reaper_al can someone ask the mods?
if someone got the hard and easy badge, please reply
@Reaper_al
I received the badge for both routes. What I assume is the most likely scenario is that they are done distributing the easy route, but not the hard route version. I recommend waiting a bit more, since they are doing this manually.
Apr 15, 7:38 AM

Sep 2023
Reply to MickHeal
@Reaper_al
I received the badge for both routes. What I assume is the most likely scenario is that they are done distributing the easy route, but not the hard route version. I recommend waiting a bit more, since they are doing this manually.
@MickHeal yeah probably
Apr 15, 8:35 AM

Jul 2016
Yay thanks! Got the badge!
Apr 15, 9:49 AM

Oct 2015
I have the same problem
I wonder if I misspelled my username or something because I checked my results several times before submitting
SideralcatApr 15, 9:56 AM
Apr 15, 10:23 AM
Feb 2019
I seem to have the same problem. Only got the easy route badge despite submitting both routes.

Edit: I've recieved the proper badge. Thank you! ^^
RyanFelixHellApr 16, 9:02 AM
Apr 15, 10:34 AM
Unicorn goddess

Mar 2018
Kineta posted this in discord "There seem to have been some rows deleted while I was organizing the badges, so some players may have gotten Easy instead of Easy & Hard. We'll get it corrected. I'll also finish the tally today. Sorry things have been crazy this year for me"

It's being corrected and we should all recieve the easy and hard badges soon :3
Apr 15, 11:19 AM

Sep 2023
Thanks for the information
Apr 15, 12:16 PM

Jul 2013
I came to comment the exact same thing, I submitted for both routes but only received the easy badge
Apr 15, 8:57 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to Fujimatsu
Kineta posted this in discord "There seem to have been some rows deleted while I was organizing the badges, so some players may have gotten Easy instead of Easy & Hard. We'll get it corrected. I'll also finish the tally today. Sorry things have been crazy this year for me"

It's being corrected and we should all recieve the easy and hard badges soon :3
@Fujimatsu got the easy and hard route badge!
Thanks Kineta for the hunt!
Reaper_alApr 16, 1:29 AM
Apr 15, 9:37 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
A big thank you to everyone who participated in our 11th Easter Hunt!! I'm sorry that the wrap-up post took 80 years this time. Easter is one of my favourite events, but tallying it really is not hahaha.

Please don't forget to thank our event staff! Snow, tingy, Aiimee, Aquarius, Dancho, Phloup, stinghy and Timcampy118, did almost all of the hint creating and chick/egg shopping, and also helped a majority of you out on Discord. My role is essentially ringmaster and route planter, the rest of the event goes all to them!

First Detectives: Easy
Here is everyone who completed the easy hunt in under 4 hours:
 Full Ranking Here!

First Detectives: Hard
Here is everyone who completed the hard hunt in under 9 hours:
 Full Ranking Here!

Annual Stats
 3,019 (↓2,384) players finished the event (Back to 2022 levels~)
 1,254 (↓1,247) players finished both easy and hard routes

2,940 (↓2,137) players completed the easy route
 377 (↓330) groups/players finished within the first 24 hours
 3:32 (↓0:03) average solve time of top 10 groups/players (Seems about the same level as last year)

1,331 (↓1,496) players completed the hard route
 61 (↓568) groups/players finished within the first 24 hours
 9:05 (↓3:27) average solve time of top 10 groups/players (:teehee:)

11x Players: --
 10x Players: @LordAura, @zan1231 (↓1)
 9x Players: AbnerA, Annick, Dunno21, JLGames, ZecKers (↓1)
 8x Players: 24 total (↓4)
 7x Players: 31 total (↓7)
 6x Players: 40 total (↓6)
 5x Players: 55 total (↓18)
 4x Players: 47 total (↓27)
 3x Players: 397 total (↓430)
 2x Players: 851 total (↑24)
 1x Players: 1,567 total (↓2,745)

Full Annual Stats Here!
 If you've changed your username, let me know and I'll update the sheet.

Hunt Walkthrough
For those of you who didn't get a chance to participate but would like to see the route(s), we'll leave it up for another day:

Final Thoughts
  1. Sorry again that I took eons to compile everything this year orz
  2. Favourite hints, hiding spots and/or eggs/chicks?
  3. Hated hints, hiding spots and/or eggs/chicks?
  4. Anything else you'd like to see done differently to make the event better or to spice things up?
  5. Theme requests?
  6. ...Still thinking about that official Easter stack (soonTM)

Hope to see you all next year! And don't forget to mark your Calendars for MALoween! October 23~25ish!

Badges should have all been given out!
Apr 15, 9:46 PM

Feb 2014
Thanks to all the staff for making and managing this event! I think I lost any brain cells I had doing this (I love you Tingy for helping me out with Hard).

H A L L S O F I V Y
Kaveh by Nate
Apr 15, 9:48 PM

May 2020
Thank you for putting this event together!
This was my first year and it was tougher than I had anticipated, but I definitely had fun regardless.
Already looking forward to next year!
Apr 15, 11:33 PM
Couch Potato

May 2016
It was tougher this time around but I'm happy with my placing. (I should have pulled an all nighter though) Thanks for the hard work as always!

My favourite hint has to be the one hidden in plain sight, the old reliable... ctrl+a. Logic-wise, they were all kind of hard to decipher or google but I guess it was a good training for the hard route (which I yet again didn't finish... or reach past the 2nd chick lol).

Welp, time to wait one year till my favourite event is back again!
Apr 16, 12:16 AM

Apr 2016
thanks again for making me reconsider my glasses prescription!
Apr 16, 5:46 AM
Apr 2018
Thank you for an amazing event! It was super fun as always.

Next year it would be nice to have a more clear announcement with both starting time and date. My friend and I got really surprised because we thought it would start on Easter Sunday, but it started Friday. But thank you for hosting such a fun event <3.
Apr 16, 5:51 AM
Unicorn goddess

Mar 2018
Thank you Kineta, I now have the Easy & Hard badge :3
Apr 16, 7:17 AM

Sep 2021
Reply to Fujimatsu
@--sayori-- I didn't get hard/easy badge either only easy, but I know I did it right... I got incest is bad bunnies plus I found the easter egg image
@Fujimatsu Ye, I guess something was wrong or we just had to wait a bit more since we got it now. Also good job for doing both easy and hard route!
名前「name」: ミツワ沙代里「mitsuwa-sayori」|| My Interest Stacks || MAL Badges I Own || Socials  

Apr 16, 3:49 PM

Oct 2015
Thank you Kineta and all the staff for this event ! <3 .I suffered a lot at times but it was fun , my favorite hint was :4 angelic evils To Slay for jUSTICE and obviously.
यम = Yama ≠ やま JP प्यार = Love = あい JP
the spoiler chains with the gifs were super cute haha.
for the egg spot it was super funny the C in the manga Wings , and my least favorite or the hardest one where I was stuck for idk 2 days burning my head was : Driving tip: "Use the handbrake: When starting from a standstill on an uphill slope, apply the handbrake to..."
I was literally in the wrong sleeve for about 3 hours, in fact I looked in endroll back but the egg was so well hidden that the first time I didn't see it.

1. a clockwork device with an inverted pendulum that ____ the time at a rate determined by the position of a sliding weight on the pendulum because I could not recognize what the food was in the picture.

I suffered at the beginning of the hunt but in the end I enjoyed the clues I like that every year there are different ways to get the clues and look for the eggs/chickens.

Thanks again and i can't wait until next year !
SideralcatApr 16, 3:53 PM
Apr 17, 2:17 AM

Dec 2021
I was super happy and nostalgic to see Haibane Renmei at the penultimate finale!
Hilarious that I was thinking about it already at the very beginning when I was starting the easy route
and having realised that it was actually the answer to the last enigma was really the whole remuneration of everything,
to be able to come back to it at the very end really felt like I have come home...

Anyway, Thanks to Kineta and MAL easter bunny team for everything this year!.. *(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*ଘ

see you next year!❤️(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*ଘ
Apr 17, 10:09 AM
Dec 2016
I completed the easy route, but I did not get a badge. Did I end up doing something wrong? I am pretty sure I filled out the Google Form.
Apr 17, 6:51 PM
Dec 2018
Same. I completed the Easy Route with xCr4zy and he got the badge, I didn't. Can some admin check this out, please?
Apr 17, 8:26 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to Kineta
A big thank you to everyone who participated in our 11th Easter Hunt!! I'm sorry that the wrap-up post took 80 years this time. Easter is one of my favourite events, but tallying it really is not hahaha.

Please don't forget to thank our event staff! Snow, tingy, Aiimee, Aquarius, Dancho, Phloup, stinghy and Timcampy118, did almost all of the hint creating and chick/egg shopping, and also helped a majority of you out on Discord. My role is essentially ringmaster and route planter, the rest of the event goes all to them!

First Detectives: Easy
Here is everyone who completed the easy hunt in under 4 hours:
 Full Ranking Here!

First Detectives: Hard
Here is everyone who completed the hard hunt in under 9 hours:
 Full Ranking Here!

Annual Stats
 3,019 (↓2,384) players finished the event (Back to 2022 levels~)
 1,254 (↓1,247) players finished both easy and hard routes

2,940 (↓2,137) players completed the easy route
 377 (↓330) groups/players finished within the first 24 hours
 3:32 (↓0:03) average solve time of top 10 groups/players (Seems about the same level as last year)

1,331 (↓1,496) players completed the hard route
 61 (↓568) groups/players finished within the first 24 hours
 9:05 (↓3:27) average solve time of top 10 groups/players (:teehee:)

11x Players: --
 10x Players: @LordAura, @zan1231 (↓1)
 9x Players: AbnerA, Annick, Dunno21, JLGames, ZecKers (↓1)
 8x Players: 24 total (↓4)
 7x Players: 31 total (↓7)
 6x Players: 40 total (↓6)
 5x Players: 55 total (↓18)
 4x Players: 47 total (↓27)
 3x Players: 397 total (↓430)
 2x Players: 851 total (↑24)
 1x Players: 1,567 total (↓2,745)

Full Annual Stats Here!
 If you've changed your username, let me know and I'll update the sheet.

Hunt Walkthrough
For those of you who didn't get a chance to participate but would like to see the route(s), we'll leave it up for another day:

Final Thoughts
  1. Sorry again that I took eons to compile everything this year orz
  2. Favourite hints, hiding spots and/or eggs/chicks?
  3. Hated hints, hiding spots and/or eggs/chicks?
  4. Anything else you'd like to see done differently to make the event better or to spice things up?
  5. Theme requests?
  6. ...Still thinking about that official Easter stack (soonTM)

Hope to see you all next year! And don't forget to mark your Calendars for MALoween! October 23~25ish!

Badges should have all been given out!
@Kineta Sorry but I am pretty sure I submitted the hard route answers too. But my name isn't even in the hard route list. Is there an error?
Pages (67) « First ... « 65 66 [67]

More topics from this board

» Moderators Wanted! Accepting applications for all positions

Kineta - 9 hours ago

0 by Kineta »»
9 hours ago

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

208 by hawkpelt5 »»
Yesterday, 1:49 AM

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

423 by RED-clover12 »»
Apr 24, 10:19 AM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.