Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 29, 10:40 AM
May 2017
forever grateful about the fact that we got a new adaptation for kurodachi's sweet, heartwarming love. however, something was missing from the star to finish. I'm not sure if it was because of its directing or if its animation, but something felt off about the entire anime. likely because it felt like their relationship lacked the depth they have in the manga, and somewhat in the live action itself. nonetheless, it did not make me any less excited for watching the new episode each and every week.
Mar 29, 10:05 PM
Jan 2014
The episode started well but then they decided to rush everything to have them married at the end of the episode. Sad for this undeveloped ending unlike the rest of the season that had much better pace. Maybe they will fix it in the movie.
Mar 30, 7:45 AM
Mar 2024
ending yang tidak terduga
Mar 30, 7:46 AM
Mar 2024
ending yang tidak terduga
Mar 30, 7:14 PM

Jan 2010
Everything was fine with the finale until they decided to speedrun to almost the end of the manga series with them getting married???? Like damn, felt totally unnecessary. Only reason has to be that there's no chance of there being a season 2....which I already figured was gonna be the case. But I still think they could've ended it with Adachi and Kurosawa moving in together. Like, that would've been enough to show that they are gonna live a happy life together.

As far as the anime in it's entirety...it Was Fine. As someone who's read so much BL manga, nothing about this blew me away. The story and characters were okay, but I never felt super emotionally invested in anything. Still, I'll always be happy for any BL tv anime that comes out as long as it's decent.
But I guess I'll start reading the manga now to catch up with all the content the finale skipped over.
Mar 31, 2:32 AM

Jan 2017
Season 2 please!!! 😁❤️️💖
I am so happy that Kurosawa and Adachi finally got married but I also wanna see Tsuge and Minato's story too! (Maybe an OVA will do as well)
Anyways, again KuroAda in anime adaptation is also a good one so let's raise the flag, fellow fujoshis and fudanshis! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
Apr 1, 1:28 PM
May 2022
HPLY SHIT TH1EY GOTF MARRIED ♡♡♡♡
Apr 3, 10:56 AM
Mar 2023
Amazingly charming!
Apr 7, 5:22 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to hanakocheeks
Oh wow, I honestly didn't expect at all that they would jump to the wedding moment. It was sweet as an ending even though there were a lot of important moments that happened before the wedding that they just skipped... well, if you're curious, you can read the manga anyway... totally worth it :)

But in the end I'm glad they gave us a kiss scene twice :3 happily ever after Kurosawa & Adachi~ ♡
@hanakocheeks I'm still shocked they included the wedding, kinda sad but I think it was a very slim chance that we got a second season. I'm still quite happy because of the wedding scene, they look so cuuuuuute!
Apr 7, 5:23 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to houtarouduchiha
jotasui said:
they did really skip over a lot in that ending sequence tho... i guess they're confirming there will be no s2...

How many chapters did they skip? Are you talking about the marriage scene?
@houtarouduchiha they skipped like 2 volumes, a LOT happens on those 2 volumes of the manga.
Apr 10, 1:21 PM
Mar 2021
THEY MARRİED İN THE END
Apr 14, 11:33 AM
Feb 2024
Ever since I've heard of the K drama I knew this wAS GOING TO BE A SUCCESUFULL ANIME, AND IT IS. Totally loved it! The romance was peak and the character development blew me away. Also those spicy scenes were really the cherry on top!
Apr 15, 8:04 AM
Apr 2013
Animation could be better
Apr 19, 1:51 PM
Feb 2024
Chorei que nem um desgraçado
Apr 23, 1:23 AM

Mar 2008
That was a sweet ending....although felt cheesy because how it came off abruptly rushed jumping from a couple dates to marriage.
Apr 27, 7:14 AM
Aug 2013
Overall, this series was pretty 'meh'. That said, it was nice to get an actual wedding in a BL anime.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 7

32 by Gisilfrid »»
Apr 28, 9:55 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

15 by ichin »»
Apr 28, 10:49 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

38 by traed »»
Apr 22, 11:44 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 6

36 by traed »»
Apr 20, 1:01 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

54 by traed »»
Apr 19, 11:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.