Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 27, 8:26 AM
Mar 2024
No really, I'm being serious. How much do you hate Sonichu as a "webcomic?" To me, it's somehow so atrocious that it somehow becomes legendary. It's just so bad that I can't help but enjoy how bad it really is!
Mar 27, 9:37 AM

Jun 2016
Nothing, complete apathy. The creator being a lolcow is the only reason I ever thought about it.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Mar 27, 9:42 AM
Mar 2024
Hard to believe that the person that made Sonichu went on to hump his Playstation 3 to try to get his PSN account back from hackers, threatened to send every bit of tobacco to the moon, filmed himself screaming at a toilet AND somehow believes he is Jesus after spending jail time for doing his mum. What a world we live in.
Mar 28, 4:54 AM
May 2018
Never read it, don't plan to, just watching videos talking more about it's creator than the comic is more than enough, and I'll still say I could live a better man without knowing about it.
Mar 28, 5:23 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Fabrizio00
Never read it, don't plan to, just watching videos talking more about it's creator than the comic is more than enough, and I'll still say I could live a better man without knowing about it.
@Fabrizio00 I actually tried reading the comics so you don't have to. What did I think of it in the end? I'd say that it's so bad that it borderlines on parody, even if it is unintended. It's as if Chris Chan wanted to make to worst possible comic in all of history, and if that was his goal, then mission accomplished. I guess.
Mar 28, 5:27 AM

Mar 2023
Well it's slightly better than the comics that comes out nowadays.

And it did have an amazing theme song.

Mar 28, 5:38 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Spunkert

@Spunkert I sure do miss the golden age of Chris Chan. Sure, there's still news aplenty, but it doesn't compare to the comedic chaos of classic Chris. Anyways, thanks for providing me with this piece of CWC lore I never knew about.
Cybre771Mar 28, 5:42 AM
Mar 28, 5:39 AM
May 2018
Reply to Spunkert

@Spunkert gotta hand it to the guy(?), not everyone can brag that their creation spawn like the devil on a sabbath night, so much fanart, fiction, animations, and overall fan content like this, it's almost scary.
Mar 28, 6:37 AM

Jan 2022
Sonichu is a masterpiece. I love it when my art style gets compared to Chris Chan's, because his life story and he himself and his work are all genius. (I know I'm a weirdo, no need to tell me.)
Mar 28, 2:25 PM

Jul 2014
Funnily enough, I've never actually read any of it despite knowing Chris Chan's life story like the back of my hand.
Take care of yourself

Mar 28, 3:56 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
I'm more interested in CWC himself to be honest. He's like a cryptid of pure autism. I have to respect Sonichu by extension, I just think it's one of those things that shapes internet culture. Not many can say they've had that much of an impact.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Mar 28, 6:45 PM

Dec 2016
Oh shit son, Soverign and Skynet OC character joins the fray!

Mar 28, 6:47 PM

Mar 2013
Just because something is low quality does not mean people hate it. As it stands now, there is less hate and more bizarre intrigue in the webcomics. I myself do find it interesting in the context of Chris-chan themselves. Does it show Chris-chan more bizarre and depraved thoughts on women? Of course, but Chris-chan, as loathsome as she is, is infinitely more worthy of pity in all honesty.
Mar 28, 11:47 PM

Oct 2017
It's very bizarre & creepy.
Mar 29, 2:02 PM

Jul 2013
Who is that? I don't wanna know tbh. Is he an autist?
Mar 29, 11:51 PM

Oct 2022
His "comics" aren't even bad in an entertaining way, they're just pure cringe and delusion.
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s

More topics from this board

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now

tsukareru - 4 hours ago

5 by mokkocchi »»
40 minutes ago

» Favorite childhood TV shows?

56709 - Apr 17

26 by 707supremacist »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Game of Thrones vs Attack on Titan

DOSS300 - Mar 26

11 by WatchTillTandava »»
9 hours ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7587 by SilentAssassin88 »»
Yesterday, 1:16 PM

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3387 by SilentAssassin88 »»
Yesterday, 1:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.