Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 28, 2:06 AM

Apr 2023
I don't think these anime will ever make a comeback (for reasons) but it would be great if they do:
-Magi
-Noragami
-Black Lagoon
-God Eater
-Maid Sama
-Monthly Girls Nozaki Kun
-Shingeki No Bahamut
-No Game No Life

While the main reason behind most of them is that its been too long and now these anime are basically forgotten, some I have more complex reasoning.

Magi, the managaka Shinobu Ohtaka does not have good a relationship with the publishers of Magi. Long story short, they wanted to end their contract as soon as possible so they forced Ohtaka to rush the ending. Not to mention her other work Orient already got an anime adaptation and the manga is in its final arc. As for Black Lagoon, it's mostly that the manga has a terrible consistency.
If I had to choose between One Piece and a girlfriend...I think I'll go with One Piece
Mar 28, 2:13 AM

Jan 2023
Nanana's Buried Treasure
Oreshura
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Cautious Hero
The Vampire Dies in No Time
Nourin
If her Flag Breaks
Sakura Trick
Witchcraft Works
Actually, I Am...

and a lot of other series too!
Basically, there are too many anime I would like to return to list them all haha.
MeguSae38Mar 28, 3:08 AM
Mar 28, 2:58 AM

Jul 2014
Another season of Black Lagoon would be sick. Love those characters and that world so much.
Take care of yourself

Mar 28, 3:00 AM
Mar 2022
I guess Tokyo Ghoul would do? I haven't watch the show yet considering many people had stated about it not being a faithful adaptation to the manga. I'm tempted to read the manga though, but it'd be a really good thing if i can watch it instead of reading it:>
Ende_uraaMar 28, 3:12 AM
Mar 28, 4:04 AM
Apr 2022
Definitely Kuroko no basket. Id love to see the GoM members again with Seirin. I miss all the characters :_( i still rewatch all the time
Mar 28, 4:32 AM
Apr 2022
-Noragami
-Natsume bof actually will be back, so, just wait it. I just watch the anime this year.
-angel beats! I kind of understand the story and the characters. But maybe more explanation will be good. Like the timelines, about other characters condition etc.
-magi: the labyrinth of magic. Since no continue, I read the manga.
Mar 28, 9:18 AM

Aug 2020
Reply to WatchTillTandava
TRC_Randy said:
Youjo Senki

Youjo Senki has already had a second season publicly announced for quite some time now. It's just possibly in production limbo or production hell with a forever-indeterminate TBA of a future airdate.
@WatchTillTandava ik. Just wish it'd come out quicker.
Mar 28, 9:31 AM

Dec 2023
-Spice and Wolf
-Everyday Life With Monster Girls
-Sekirei
-How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
-Giant Killing
-Hajime no Ippo
-Yowamushi Pedal
Mar 28, 8:57 PM
Oct 2019
Obvious answer, but No Game No Life. I want to see volumes 4 and 5 of the light novels adapted into anime, and I want to see how anime onlies will react to certain scenes (such as Jibril using 5% of her power at the end of the beach episode)

But beyond that, I wanna see it return because it's one of my favorites. Something about this series just resonates with me in a way that few other anime, or pieces of media in general, do.
Mar 28, 11:01 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to SpeedyAlchemist
@SpeedyAlchemist Sorry, dont know what you are talking about. That aint Season 2 of Promised Neverland. Thats some horrible rewrite nonsense.

"Don't let your memes be dreams."- Ancient Japanese proverb, probably
Mar 29, 1:20 AM

Oct 2022
Yona of the Dawn. The anime left off at the beginning of the main adventure right when the crew gets together like wtf.
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Mar 29, 1:56 AM

Mar 2023
Yona: The Girl Standing in the Blush of Dawn
Mar 29, 2:13 PM

Feb 2022
Oh man there is just so many, no idea what I would pick if I could only have 1.

Hajime no ippo, romeo no aoi sora, monster, gintama, dragon ball super, cross game, Magi, seirei tsukai no blade dance, zero no tsukaima, hayate no gotoku, shingeki no bahamut, durarara..

and of course so many more. Honestly just thinking about it is making me start to tear up, I want more.. I need more. ANIME IS LIFE
Mar 29, 7:21 PM

May 2018
Reply to Levi
It would be really nice to see Owari no Seraph get a 3rd season. The second season ended on a cliffhanger which led to many fans wanting to see more. There is no official update about it being produced after such a long time despite it's popularity. There has been rumours that the 3rd season will be announced this year though but I'm keeping expectations low.
@Levi this!!! every time I recall how owari no seraph was dropped I get sad
GO DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Mar 29, 7:28 PM

May 2018
yeah people have said it but... akatsuki no yona, sangatsu no lion, 86, owari no seraph, arslan senki, fire force, glass mask, skip beat, houseki no kuni, grimgar, barakamon, princess jellyfish, magi, ghost hunt, drifters...

I could probably go on forever, but at least we're getting blue lock, black butler, kimi ni todoke, and youjo senki soon
GO DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Mar 30, 8:28 AM

Apr 2016
Ouran High School Host Club
The Daily Lives of High School Boys
Gakuen Alice
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

20 by DigiCat »»
5 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

11 by Avicebrons »»
14 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

18 by Ratris_Decision »»
30 minutes ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream? ( 1 2 )

BroDa2545 - Apr 16

53 by maya2003s »»
30 minutes ago

» What if all characters, not just main, had infinite mana?

Catalano - 1 hour ago

1 by romagia »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.