Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 29, 8:23 PM

Mar 2021
Luchipher-Zen said:
ColourWheel said:
A company doesn't need User consent to remove shows off their platforms. I have seen other Users make this kind of complaint before where a company will change their User agreement while Users will not recognizing that they originally agreed to said agreements when they signed up where it's specifically stated almost all the time they are always "subject to change" over time. It's been this way even before internet piracy.

Yes, if the commodity is "purchased" a company needs to have user consent to remove it. This is what forced SONY to revert to putting shows back there, despite removal being legal under EULA.

Then your argument is moot because it's back on the platform. No real lasting damage done. Making a complaint about nothing at this point. Still not a good excuse to resort to piracy, if things were corrected in your Prime example.

Luchipher-Zen said:
ColourWheel said:
If Users want to maintain the security of actually owning media content, you have no sympathy from me, when physical media exists. You really think someone is going to really be able to constantly keep accessing a large library of media online once said company ever closes down? Think again... That's just Idealism.

I am free to choose what I purchase, where I purchase and how much I purchase it for, when I am in the market.

If one is not actually purchasing anything anymore, they cease to be a paying customer. One is simply just choosing to take shit for free that normally cost money when resorting to piracy and nothing more.

Luchipher-Zen said:
ColourWheel said:

This is just an absurd line of argument you are going down here. Even if I agreed with you on the merits of entertainment being a vital for sustenance of a healthy cerebral system, Anime is not the only form of entertainment that exists let alone even a good excuse to simply resort to piracy. There are a multitude of ways for one to be entertained which don't rely on internet piracy.

Well, you'd find every counter as absurd only, same feeling I have for your arguments.

You are welcome to your own opinion, I was simply just pointing out how extremely absurd your argument here was.

Luchipher-Zen said:
Just as you say "There are a multitude of ways for one to be entertained which don't rely on internet piracy. " There are multitude of ways to increase revenue without being a crappy service provider to the end user.

This is easier said then done. If it was so easy you could easily tell us your multitude of ways to increase revenue without being a crappy service provider to indefinitely deter Anime piracy? Feel free to take the time to enlighten everyone on this? This is a bold claim without providing "how". It's like someone advocating to abolished a popular healthcare policy plan that many people rely on only to have no plan or even details revealed on what would happen after it's successfully repealed and what would replace it.

You really haven't even revealed why exactly you personally resort to piracy. What was so bad that happened to you personally that made you simply think Legit streaming services were just complete shit now? It would be interesting to hear your personal story.

ColourWheelMar 29, 8:52 PM
Mar 29, 9:42 PM

May 2023
Reply to ColourWheel
Luchipher-Zen said:
ColourWheel said:
A company doesn't need User consent to remove shows off their platforms. I have seen other Users make this kind of complaint before where a company will change their User agreement while Users will not recognizing that they originally agreed to said agreements when they signed up where it's specifically stated almost all the time they are always "subject to change" over time. It's been this way even before internet piracy.

Yes, if the commodity is "purchased" a company needs to have user consent to remove it. This is what forced SONY to revert to putting shows back there, despite removal being legal under EULA.

Then your argument is moot because it's back on the platform. No real lasting damage done. Making a complaint about nothing at this point. Still not a good excuse to resort to piracy, if things were corrected in your Prime example.

Luchipher-Zen said:
ColourWheel said:
If Users want to maintain the security of actually owning media content, you have no sympathy from me, when physical media exists. You really think someone is going to really be able to constantly keep accessing a large library of media online once said company ever closes down? Think again... That's just Idealism.

I am free to choose what I purchase, where I purchase and how much I purchase it for, when I am in the market.

If one is not actually purchasing anything anymore, they cease to be a paying customer. One is simply just choosing to take shit for free that normally cost money when resorting to piracy and nothing more.

Luchipher-Zen said:
ColourWheel said:

This is just an absurd line of argument you are going down here. Even if I agreed with you on the merits of entertainment being a vital for sustenance of a healthy cerebral system, Anime is not the only form of entertainment that exists let alone even a good excuse to simply resort to piracy. There are a multitude of ways for one to be entertained which don't rely on internet piracy.

Well, you'd find every counter as absurd only, same feeling I have for your arguments.

You are welcome to your own opinion, I was simply just pointing out how extremely absurd your argument here was.

Luchipher-Zen said:
Just as you say "There are a multitude of ways for one to be entertained which don't rely on internet piracy. " There are multitude of ways to increase revenue without being a crappy service provider to the end user.

This is easier said then done. If it was so easy you could easily tell us your multitude of ways to increase revenue without being a crappy service provider to indefinitely deter Anime piracy? Feel free to take the time to enlighten everyone on this? This is a bold claim without providing "how". It's like someone advocating to abolished a popular healthcare policy plan that many people rely on only to have no plan or even details revealed on what would happen after it's successfully repealed and what would replace it.

You really haven't even revealed why exactly you personally resort to piracy. What was so bad that happened to you personally that made you simply think Legit streaming services were just complete shit now? It would be interesting to hear your personal story.

@ColourWheel
ColourWheel said:

So, the fact that the company was forced to revert the removal due to court verdict which itself came after multiple petitions and litigation filed, makes everything alright? I am to ignore and forget about the act itself? That a company ceased access to items purchased, that's alright?

ColourWheel said:

Actually if ones is not purchasing they are not a customer to begin with right? Agreed. There is no contractual agreement between the two entities then. One goes to the web, searches for commodity they want, and gets the one that's best suitable and viable to them. The end consumer is not the one who is making it free or proprietary, they are just opting to choose the one that's free.

ColourWheel said:

Well, vice versa, you are welcome to your your opinions as well. And, take a poll anywhere you'd find more people find absurdity in your argument's that mine.

ColourWheel said:
This is easier said then done. If it was so easy you could easily tell us your multitude of ways to increase revenue without being a crappy service provider? Feel free to take the time to enlighten everyone on this?

Everything is easier said than done. Whole excerpts from your argument is. Buy physical media? It ain't available everywhere. Asking pirates to stop free consumption, ask companies to have decent service.

1. Make price justifiable. The cost should be equivalently reasonable to the service provided. If you are providing less, charge less. This will attract more people who want to be subscribers. +More sub=More Revenue.
  2. Allow rentals for cheap [one time view]. When priced reasonably many would choose this option than a adware infected pirate service which at times are harder to access. +Rental Revenue=More Revenue.
  3. Allow old content to be accessible for proper channel advertisement revenue. +Ad Revenue=More Revenue
  4. Bolster partnership between competitors for a larger platform where each user base combines to give a wider audience. One platform is easier to maintain than multiple separately. One channel of inflow, that can be divided amongst producers.

ColourWheel said:
You really haven't even revealed why exactly you personally resort to piracy. What was so bad that happened to you personally that made you simply think Legit streaming services were just no good anymore?

If you read my post before our debate, I have them listed there. But well I will iterate again:

• Software Piracy: Subscription model sucks. It's disadvantageous to use sub model software than standalone software. Standalone applications, I purchase. Sub model I pirate. The correlation between price difference and product services of the two [standalone and sub] is way too spiked.

• Published Material: As long as it's scientific/research journals they should be free to begin with. I could put a whole essay on the why, put to put it shortly, scientific/research community at least needs to be free of this earning model. Each research is based on the work of thousands before them. It's their their duty to propagate science further, even at the cost of demonetization, as the results yielded are of far greater importance for the world as a whole.

• Media content: As I said earlier, I don't pirate music, it is exactly the model needed. I pay for it as the service suits me, is affordable, and doesn't throw tantrums as often [they are not wholly clean however, they too have incidents of removing titles from platform due to disputes with labels]. As for movies, when tickets are affordable and the movie justifies the price I watch it in theaters. Otherwise, I pirate it. Usually, high quality pirated stuff comes much later, after the movie's major collection phase is over.
    Now coming to OTT platforms, which is the major service in case of anime as well. I pirate all of it. The reasons? I have them repeated in every single post of mine on this thread. After the example set by SONY and NETFLIX [this one has a history of EULA violation] why will I in a right mind ever pay them? To give them a chance to do what SONY tried with Playstation? Then what? File a case and sit in the hopes that the verdict comes in my favour? What if next time it ain't? I choose not to give them that opportunity of exploitation in the first place. Would piracy seem justified to you if one has been scammed does it? One has to wait till that day?
    It's simple, they did it once, they can do it again. I refuse to be part of it. If you failed to envision that scenario in the convo, it's futile to continue this debate. I have options, I have choice, I choose what's best for me. If my best is not to your linking, you are more than welcome to curb and eliminate the the source. Till that day, I am gonna utilize and stick with it.
Mar 29, 10:56 PM

Mar 2021
Luchipher-Zen said:
ColourWheel said:

So, the fact that the company was forced to revert the removal due to court verdict which itself came after multiple petitions and litigation filed, makes everything alright? I am to ignore and forget about the act itself? That a company ceased access to items purchased, that's alright?

You got exactly what you wanted back, I would called that service when you yourself before conceded the removal of content was legal under EULA. What the fuck else were you expecting? Someone from Sony to come to your house and give you a blowjob and a cookie as well? lol

Luchipher-Zen said:
ColourWheel said:

Actually if ones is not purchasing they are not a customer to begin with right? Agreed. There is no contractual agreement between the two entities then. One goes to the web, searches for commodity they want, and gets the one that's best suitable and viable to them. The end consumer is not the one who is making it free or proprietary, they are just opting to choose the one that's free.

No, that's not what I think is happening. You are literally going to another place that is illegitimately ripping the proprietary content straight from a legitimate site that you originally left in the guise of feeling you have been wronged. Even if you were "wronged", you really feel you are entitled indefinitely to this content for free?

Luchipher-Zen said:
Everything is easier said than done. Whole excerpts from your argument is. Buy physical media? It ain't available everywhere.

Not everything has always been available everywhere. It's not only idealistic but unrealistic to think any legit streaming platform will ever offer everything either. Even if they did, you would suddenly get Users complaining about there being a monopoly. Even so, why should fans of this medium think they are entitled to all and everything ever released simply because it exists?

Either way all the suggestions you have made would not deter piracy in the least.

Even if they reduced their subscriptions to 1USD a month, I doubt suddenly you would start to see Users who pirate suddenly start signing up to legitimate streaming sites.

One time view rentals has already been done to death and it's a failed business model. Many have tired this in the past and lost revenue investing in these types of models.

Allow old content to be accessible is unrealistic because most platforms do not actually own the content, they are simply licensing them. Which is why fans really should be investing in physical media when they can if they wish to watch older Anime titles.

Even a partnership between competitors would just be seen as a monopoly no matter how they try to be perceived as being completely separate entities.

Luchipher-Zen said:
After the example set by SONY and NETFLIX [this one has a history of EULA violation] why will I in a right mind ever pay them? To give them a chance to do what SONY tried with Playstation? Then what? File a case and sit in the hopes that the verdict comes in my favour? What if next time it ain't? I choose not to give them that opportunity of exploitation in the first place. Would piracy seem justified to you if one has been scammed does it? One has to wait till that day?
It's simple, they did it once, they can do it again. I refuse to be part of it. If you failed to envision that scenario in the convo, it's futile to continue this debate. I have options, I have choice, I choose what's best for me. If my best is not to your linking, you are more than welcome to curb and eliminate the the source. Till that day, I am gonna utilize and stick with it.

According to you they corrected their mistake, You just chose to leave them without giving them another chance. You have simply resorted to piracy based on a fictitious notion they will simply screw you over again. You ask if piracy seems justified if one has been scammed? No, that's not justice that's just simply one resorting to illegally obtaining the same content ripped off their site just so one can get it for free.

An analogy to your example would be like getting a gym membership somewhere that accidently revoked your subscription early only for their mistake to be corrected later. So you decide to resort to going back one day and stealing all their gym equipment so you can use it at your leisure indefinitely somewhere else.

Luchipher-Zen said:
If you failed to envision that scenario in the convo, it's futile to continue this debate.

Yes it's obviously futile to continue this debate, The one thing I can totally agree on here.

Either way there really should be no excuses to justify limitless entitlement to all and any Anime that exists, doesn't matter what excuses one comes up with. It all boils down to just excuses to consume Anime for free. Resorting to piracy is just plain and simple theft.
ColourWheelMar 29, 11:33 PM
Mar 29, 11:26 PM
Oct 2019
Something necesari if you want quality in the traduction.

I still want to support the anime industri BUT im not gona pay a service were i just can watch animes based in if their are advalible in my region.
Mar 30, 1:28 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to ColourWheel
Luchipher-Zen said:
ColourWheel said:

You got exactly what you wanted back, I would called that service when you yourself before conceded the removal of content was legal under EULA. What the fuck else were you expecting? Someone from Sony to come to your house and give you a blowjob and a cookie as well? lol

Luchipher-Zen said:
ColourWheel said:

No, that's not what I think is happening. You are literally going to another place that is illegitimately ripping the proprietary content straight from a legitimate site that you originally left in the guise of feeling you have been wronged. Even if you were "wronged", you really feel you are entitled indefinitely to this content for free?

Luchipher-Zen said:
Everything is easier said than done. Whole excerpts from your argument is. Buy physical media? It ain't available everywhere.

Not everything has always been available everywhere. It's not only idealistic but unrealistic to think any legit streaming platform will ever offer everything either. Even if they did, you would suddenly get Users complaining about there being a monopoly. Even so, why should fans of this medium think they are entitled to all and everything ever released simply because it exists?

Either way all the suggestions you have made would not deter piracy in the least.

Even if they reduced their subscriptions to 1USD a month, I doubt suddenly you would start to see Users who pirate suddenly start signing up to legitimate streaming sites.

One time view rentals has already been done to death and it's a failed business model. Many have tired this in the past and lost revenue investing in these types of models.

Allow old content to be accessible is unrealistic because most platforms do not actually own the content, they are simply licensing them. Which is why fans really should be investing in physical media when they can if they wish to watch older Anime titles.

Even a partnership between competitors would just be seen as a monopoly no matter how they try to be perceived as being completely separate entities.

Luchipher-Zen said:
After the example set by SONY and NETFLIX [this one has a history of EULA violation] why will I in a right mind ever pay them? To give them a chance to do what SONY tried with Playstation? Then what? File a case and sit in the hopes that the verdict comes in my favour? What if next time it ain't? I choose not to give them that opportunity of exploitation in the first place. Would piracy seem justified to you if one has been scammed does it? One has to wait till that day?

According to you they corrected their mistake, You just chose to leave them without giving them another chance. You have simply resorted to piracy based on a fictitious notion they will simply screw you over again. You ask if piracy seems justified if one has been scammed? No, that's not justice that's just simply one resorting to illegally obtaining the same content ripped off their site just so one can get it for free.

An analogy to your example would be like getting a gym membership somewhere that accidently revoked your subscription early only for their mistake to be corrected later. So you decide to resort to going back one day and stealing all their gym equipment so you can use it at your leisure indefinitely somewhere else.

Luchipher-Zen said:
If you failed to envision that scenario in the convo, it's futile to continue this debate.

Yes it's obviously futile to continue this debate, The one thing I can totally agree on here.

Either way there really should be no excuses to justify limitless entitlement to all and any Anime that exists, doesn't matter what excuses one comes up with. It all boils down to just excuses to consume Anime for free. Resorting to piracy is just plain and simple theft.
ColourWheel said:
Even so, why should fans of this medium think they are entitled to all and everything ever released simply because it exists?

Same reason people think they're entitled to stare out at the ocean simply because it exists. Or to listen to birdsong simply because it exists.

People need a reason to embark on a vow of cultural poverty. All you've got to offer is a false comparison that a five year old could see through. You need to offer them an afterlife with 57 virgins or something.
Mar 30, 7:03 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to logopolis
ColourWheel said:
Even so, why should fans of this medium think they are entitled to all and everything ever released simply because it exists?

Same reason people think they're entitled to stare out at the ocean simply because it exists. Or to listen to birdsong simply because it exists.

People need a reason to embark on a vow of cultural poverty. All you've got to offer is a false comparison that a five year old could see through. You need to offer them an afterlife with 57 virgins or something.
I would personally disengage with providers that treat their customers like dirt, go on with life as if their products are tainted or do not exist. Nintendo is famously hostile to customers that do not use their products the way they want to. It felt like an abusive relationship, and I felt better-off mentally redirecting my attention somewhere else than anticipate the next Zelda game or something.
Mar 30, 8:23 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Reply to BaronLukis
@DreamWindow I agree more or less with you in everything. However, its also true that piracy itself, without any further definition of "piracy", it has some negative effects.

It also depends on the market. Piracy in anime is same than Piracy in academic writing or literature? Also we need to check out how the economics work, for centuries, and still in todays world, creators of content do not get all what they "maybe should deserve", the market is dominated by big companies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSstYb-xmTs Just watched this video, gives some info!

@BaronLukis

I mentioned that, in my initial response. Though, I really don't think anyone is guilty of any negative effects that could be attributed to it. At the end of the day, the person who pirates will either move on to support the work (it's possible, and actually common), or they will simply not because it is not worth it to them to spend their money on it. And, if they weren't going to buy it anyway, is it really taking anything from the person who made it? Well, no, of course not. They wouldn't have made any money off that person to begin with.

The people who pirate, or even the customer, are not responsible for what the creators are paid. I would agree, though, that if you really want to see positive change you should support the work you want to see. For what it's worth, I purchase physical manga, and DVDs / Blu-Rays of the shows I really love.

The video was interesting, though I think it's been pretty common knowledge ever since streaming services took off. Streaming services are confined by regulations, and licensing issues, so of course free sites are going to be more appealing to most people.
DreamWindowMar 30, 9:13 AM

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Mar 30, 9:07 AM

May 2023
Piracy is great, man. I'll continue to pirate everything until the day I die.
Mar 30, 10:01 AM

Aug 2018
The greedier the streaming services or publishers will get the more respect piracy will gain its as simple as that. Anime feels like it deserves to not get pirated since it feels fair to support studios and their animators who work massive overtimes
Mar 30, 10:05 AM

Mar 2021
logopolis said:
ColourWheel said:

Beyond the false equivalency and disregarding quoting my statement out of context from what this question was even originally referring to, this kind of reply only reinforces why there is this culture of unprecedented entitlement specifically when it comes to Anime. People simply don't think they have to pay for stuff that normally cost money to consume.

Piracy is the main cause for this erosion of mental thinking where a Users will purposely compare Anime to the Ocean as a ridiculous means to justify their piracy habits.

As an example, It would be priceless to see a User who has Hideaki Anno on their MAL favorites to be randomly confronted face to face in person with and see how they would react when told this User likely simply resorts to piracy to consume most of all the Anime they have put their hard work into. I would imagine Hideaki Anno would tell them to get the fuck out of their face.
ColourWheelMar 30, 10:36 AM
Mar 30, 11:06 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to ColourWheel
logopolis said:
ColourWheel said:

Beyond the false equivalency and disregarding quoting my statement out of context from what this question was even originally referring to, this kind of reply only reinforces why there is this culture of unprecedented entitlement specifically when it comes to Anime. People simply don't think they have to pay for stuff that normally cost money to consume.

Piracy is the main cause for this erosion of mental thinking where a Users will purposely compare Anime to the Ocean as a ridiculous means to justify their piracy habits.

As an example, It would be priceless to see a User who has Hideaki Anno on their MAL favorites to be randomly confronted face to face in person with and see how they would react when told this User likely simply resorts to piracy to consume most of all the Anime they have put their hard work into. I would imagine Hideaki Anno would tell them to get the fuck out of their face.
@ColourWheel You're talking to someone who has purchased (VHS! or) disks of all of Gunbuster, Evangelion and KareKano. But feel free to retreat into your fantasy world in which "pirates" never pay for anything.
Mar 30, 11:27 AM

Apr 2012
"Sorry, I was wrong about you" is how a person with a functional brain and a sense of decency would respond.

Edit: The post I was replying to seems to have been deleted, it was ColourWheel alleging that Anno would still hate me for my statements about so-called "piracy" even though I've bought a load of stuff he made.
logopolisMar 30, 11:52 AM
Mar 30, 11:52 AM

Mar 2021
@logopolis

Is that all you wanted is an apology? Dude, I am so sorry! That make you feel better?

Still, I doubt Hideaki Anno would care if you claim to have bought Anime before. Hideaki Anno would likely look down on anyone who advocates Anime piracy as a practice and I wouldn't blame them. I doubt anyone who works in the industry would look highly on those who resort to piracy to consume Anime. It completely devalues the hard work they put into these projects.

logopolis said:
Edit: The post I was replying to seems to have been deleted, it was ColourWheel alleging that Anno would still hate me for my statements about so-called "piracy" even though I've bought a load of stuff he made.

Yeah, I deleted the post because it obviously must have hurt your feelings.
ColourWheelMar 30, 12:11 PM
Mar 30, 12:33 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to ColourWheel
@logopolis

Is that all you wanted is an apology? Dude, I am so sorry! That make you feel better?

Still, I doubt Hideaki Anno would care if you claim to have bought Anime before. Hideaki Anno would likely look down on anyone who advocates Anime piracy as a practice and I wouldn't blame them. I doubt anyone who works in the industry would look highly on those who resort to piracy to consume Anime. It completely devalues the hard work they put into these projects.

logopolis said:

Yeah, I deleted the post because it obviously must have hurt your feelings.
@ColourWheel

Don't worry, people whom I hold in the utmost contempt can't do that. I observed the thing about the apology simply because it would be an opportunity for you to escape from such contempt.
Mar 30, 12:35 PM

Nov 2011
Piracy is a spectrum. On one end you have people who will pirate anything and everything with no regard to the original creators. On the other end, there are people who won't pirate anything no matter what.

From what I see, if you already paid for a product, be it physical or in digital form, but the product can no longer be used not out of your own fault, then you have the moral and arguably legal right to pirate the product you already paid for. For example, the new dvd you bought becomes unreadable because of a defect in manufacturing, despite you taking good care of it, or a digital item you bought suddenly being removed from your library (heard a few horror stories from Amazon customers). Of course, if you damaged the product yourself (for example, using the new dvd as a frisbee disc, touching the disc with dirty hand, storing the disc inappropriately, etc), then you have no such moral right since the product became unusable out of your own negligence in taking good care of it.

Some companies such as Netflix are notorious for screwing over their customers, so while I don't condone it, I certainly understand why some would choose to pirate netflix out of spite of said company. There was a story where a paying Netflix customer was told by Netflix representatives that they would have to pay extra to watch Netflix on their own car because iTs NoT tHe SaMe hOuSeHoLd, like what the actual f?

In the case of music specifically, piracy is a bad thing. There's little justification for it, since
1. you can buy drm-free lossless albums online at a reasonable price, and once you buy you actually own the digital album and can use it as you wish.
2. if you don't have the money, you can always use Spotify. Some artists will even upload their songs on Youtube.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Mar 30, 2:09 PM

Mar 2021
BaronLukis said:
WesternSiren said:
Piracy is always based I'm not paying for something I can get for free

@WesternSiren All Piracy is the same? Like watching sports illegally or reading books without paying the cost?

All piracy is based means all piracy is based
★・・・・・・★
If you wish to treat this incident as our nation’s scheme, that is fine by me. History is written by the victors. All of your false accusations will soon be erased.
★・・・・・・★

Mar 30, 2:23 PM

Jul 2013
It helps introduce new anime viewers to anime shows to watch. So that these pirates eventually become paying customers of anime content. It is like giving a free sample. And then expecting people to pay for stuff later down the road.
Apr 2, 2:58 PM

Apr 2011
I opted to vote for piracy being a necessary evil.

Code Lyoko, we'll reset it all
Code Lyoko, be there when you call
Code Lyoko, we will stand real tall
Code Lyoko, stronger after all
Apr 2, 3:14 PM
May 2021
Without "Pirated" anime making to the US in the 90's, I doubt anime would've been as blown up as it is.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Have y'all seen Rainbow?

MillerEvans23 - 5 hours ago

10 by _ATG_ »»
2 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

20 by Zarutaku »»
5 minutes ago

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

56 by Spunkert »»
8 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

20 by DigiCat »»
34 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

11 by Avicebrons »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.