Forum Settings
Forums

'Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu' Gets Second Season

New
Mar 25, 9:02 AM
News Team
Jun 2017
The 12th and final episode of Himesama “Goumon” no Jikan desu (’Tis Time for “Torture,” Princess) television anime announced a second season on Tuesday. The official website revealed a teaser visual (pictured) and an announcement promotional video.

The first season produced by PINE JAM began airing on January 9. Crunchyroll simulcast the anime with subtitles worldwide, excluding East Asia.

Robinson Haruhara and Hirakei began serializing the manga in Shounen Jump+ in April 2019. Shueisha released the 14th volume on March 4, with the 15th volume scheduled to be released on May 2. The company also publishes the manga on its Manga Plus platform in English.

Synopsis
The princess who’s been held captive by the Demon Lord’s army is scheduled to be executed by the Demon Lord’s relentless torture! (Source: MU)

Announcement PV

Official site: https://himesama-goumon.com/
Official X (Twitter): @himesama_goumon

Source: Comic Natalie

Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu 2nd Season on MAL
NioxysMar 25, 9:24 AM
Mar 25, 9:12 AM

Apr 2012
I could joke about how it's easier to get a sequel these days than not, but I loved this show. So I think it deserves a second season.
Mar 25, 10:02 AM

Nov 2013
one of those animes where you can't really hate any of the charas (except the Lelouch wannabe lols) and everything is fun, so i'm sure a lot of people are happy about an s2
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 25, 1:38 PM

Feb 2024
This anime often reminded me of Golden Kamuy.
Mar 25, 1:56 PM
Czech Pirate

Aug 2015
This news saved my day. Absolutely amazing that this Kino continues.
Anybody who complains about "wish fufilment" on this website should be pelted with rocks.
Mar 25, 2:59 PM
Feb 2016
Reply to GinIonSui
This anime often reminded me of Golden Kamuy.
@GinIonSui lol is it because both Himesama and Ex are also the VA for Asirpa and Sugimoto
Mar 25, 3:12 PM
Oct 2020
it was fun until the end and the isekai segment after the ending was good so i look forward to season 2
Mar 25, 4:21 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to winddevil1
one of those animes where you can't really hate any of the charas (except the Lelouch wannabe lols) and everything is fun, so i'm sure a lot of people are happy about an s2
@winddevil1 Did this anime have Wannabe Lelouch?

@afiqahahahahahah It's not even the same studio, so someone probably fell really hard for their chemistry and decided to make a manzai out of it.
RobertBobertMar 25, 4:26 PM
Mar 25, 6:36 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to RobertBobert
@winddevil1 Did this anime have Wannabe Lelouch?

@afiqahahahahahah It's not even the same studio, so someone probably fell really hard for their chemistry and decided to make a manzai out of it.
@RobertBobert the knight who tries to save her is called "Louch Britania" or something like that lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 25, 9:19 PM

Feb 2024
Reply to afiqahahahahahah
@GinIonSui lol is it because both Himesama and Ex are also the VA for Asirpa and Sugimoto
@afiqahahahahahah Their acting was really good!
Mar 26, 2:00 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to winddevil1
@RobertBobert the knight who tries to save her is called "Louch Britania" or something like that lol
@winddevil1 Maybe, but why hate him, lol?
Mar 26, 2:05 PM

Oct 2017
I needed more Tortura and the anime was really wholesome too.
Mar 26, 7:00 PM

Aug 2010
I was hoping for a second season of Sleepy Princess.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

More topics from this board

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Catalano »»
11 minutes ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
10 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

16 by Jonas-K »»
Yesterday, 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.