Forum Settings
Forums

Additional Cast of 'Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria' Announced

New
Mar 24, 1:18 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria (Wistoria's Wand and Sword) special stage at AnimeJapan 2024 announced three additional cast and a key visual on Sunday (pictured). The television anime adapting Toshi Aoi's action fantasy manga will begin airing in July 2024.

Cast
Julius Reinberg: Tetsuya Kaikhara (Fairy Tail)
Liana Owenzaus: Lynn (Enen no Shouboutai)
Ignor Lindor: Kengo Kawanishi (Kimetsu no Yaiba)

Tatsuya Yoshihara (Black Clover) is directing, penning, and handling the series composition at Actas and Bandai Namco Pictures. Sayaka Ono (Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakaishin (ONA)) is designing the characters, and is the chief animation director. Yuuki Hayashi (Arknights: Reimei Zensou) is composing the music.

Omori (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka) and Aoi began the action fantasy manga in Bessatsu Shounen Magazine in December 2020. Kodansha published the ninth volume on February 8.

Kodansha USA licensed the manga in English in November 2021. The seventh volume went on sale on March 12.

Source: animate Times
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 24, 2:13 AM

Oct 2017
Good to have Lynn on the cast.
Mar 24, 10:05 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
hopefully i like this WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE than that other Harry Potter anime from last year lol
Mar 24, 11:26 AM

Jan 2016
bruh, these character designs look like deviantart ocs

"Get your tentacles off me or ill make calamari out of your manhood" -Mirai Nikki Dub
Mar 24, 12:33 PM

May 2021
According to the source material the season 1 of this anime will have a interesting start > then it will a huge boring amount of fights which I want to believe they will cut some scenes because it get really boring . I can't pretend to know the pace that the director will follow on this adaptation but I think this anime will shine after the middle of a possible season 2 or at the start of season 3 .
Mar 24, 12:36 PM

May 2021
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
hopefully i like this WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE than that other Harry Potter anime from last year lol
@EcchiGodMamster Is this a new trend to call all anime with magic students , Harry Potter clones ? Rowling is was not the one who created this genre you know .....
Mar 24, 1:03 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to Yubisoft
@EcchiGodMamster Is this a new trend to call all anime with magic students , Harry Potter clones ? Rowling is was not the one who created this genre you know .....
@Yubisoft

It doesn't always matter who started something, it matters who makes it popular lol
Mar 24, 1:05 PM

May 2021
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
@Yubisoft

It doesn't always matter who started something, it matters who makes it popular lol
@EcchiGodMamster Definitely can't argue with that unfortunately

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
2 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Catalano »»
57 minutes ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
10 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.