Forum Settings
Forums

'Kekkon suru tte, Hontou desu ka' Unveils Main Cast, Staff, First Promo, 2024 Premiere

New
Mar 23, 8:14 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The Kekkon suru tte, Hontou desu ka (365 Days to the Wedding) special stage at the Pony Canyon booth at AnimeJapan 2024 revealed the main cast, staff, and key visual (pictured) on Sunday. The anime is scheduled to premiere in 2024.

Kentarou Kumagai (Dungeon Meshi) and Saori Hayami (Spy x Family) are starring as Takuya Oohara and Rika Honjouji, respectively.

Staff
Director: Hiroshi Ikehata (Dark Gathering)
Series Composition: Kazuho Hyoudou (Tonikaku Kawaii)
Character Design: Shuuji Maruyama (Isekai Cheat Magician)
Studio: Ashi Productions

The anime adapts Tamiki Wakaki's workplace romance manga, which began in Big Comic Spirits magazine in March 2020 and ended in June 2023. Shogakukan shipped the 11th and final volume last July.

Seven Seas Entertainment licensed the manga in English in February 2023 and released the second volume on February 13.

PV

Source: Comic Natalie
DatRandomDudeMar 23, 8:20 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 23, 8:49 PM

Oct 2017
Hayamin as the fmc, hell yeah.
Mar 23, 9:25 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to MegamiRem
Hayamin as the fmc, hell yeah.
@MegamiRem Such protagonists seem to be created for her style of play.
Mar 23, 10:26 PM

Jul 2021
So apparently these two are co-workers who decide to get engaged for one year only, because the company is considering transferring someone who is single to Siberia... and neither of them want to be shipped off to Siberia.

It sounds like a pretty down-to-earth, adult-oriented romance, which I'd be down for. Hopefully it's not too boring.

I noticed the voice actors for the couple are playing siblings this season and the next in Dungeon Meshi... But it's nice to hear Saori Hayami in a romance.
Mar 24, 3:14 AM
May 2015
A fairly grounded romance-slice of life story between two ordinary people in Japan. Sign me up!
Apr 9, 9:05 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to perseii
So apparently these two are co-workers who decide to get engaged for one year only, because the company is considering transferring someone who is single to Siberia... and neither of them want to be shipped off to Siberia.

It sounds like a pretty down-to-earth, adult-oriented romance, which I'd be down for. Hopefully it's not too boring.

I noticed the voice actors for the couple are playing siblings this season and the next in Dungeon Meshi... But it's nice to hear Saori Hayami in a romance.
@perseii

You will be delighted to know this manga is fully completed so we may get a complete adaptation as well!
bruh

More topics from this board

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Announces Supporting Cast

Nioxys - Apr 28

8 by RobertBobert »»
2 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

20 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
2 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Apr 26

9 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
2 hours ago

» New '5-toubun no Hanayome' Anime in Production

Vindstot - Apr 28

37 by AkbarSenpai202 »»
3 hours ago

» '#Compass 2.0: Sentou Setsuri Kaiseki System' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Apr 28

2 by CocoaGalaxy »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.