Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Audio Preference
Mar 23, 2:07 PM

Jan 2020
Just curious to what language you guy prefer when listen. They are all great but I prefer subbed.

MyAnimeList Profile ✦ Anime List Manga List ✦
Mar 23, 5:24 PM
Feb 2020
sub way better hands down
ADD ME. NEED MORE ONLINE FRIENDS lol
Mar 23, 5:31 PM
Sep 2022
maybe in general sub is better but Im only whatching in dub and it is pretty good and fitting for the vast majority of the characthers
Mar 23, 5:32 PM

Nov 2019
subbed now and dub when one piece was beginning. The Dub in episode 1 - like 400 was really nice. The Dub is still good just prefer sub now cause of me being close to caught up.
HorshuMar 23, 5:39 PM
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.
Mar 23, 6:03 PM
Apr 2023
Errorpsf said:
maybe in general sub is better but Im only whatching in dub and it is pretty good and fitting for the vast majority of the characthers

how did you survive the spoiler
Mar 23, 6:05 PM
Sep 2022
Blade_-_-_-_-_ said:
Errorpsf said:

i did pretty good be forgetting everything, why ?
Mar 23, 6:10 PM
Apr 2023
Errorpsf said:
Blade_-_-_-_-_ said:

because I always get spoil when I watch in dub
and another reason I watch both
Mar 23, 6:13 PM
Sep 2022
Blade_-_-_-_-_ said:
Errorpsf said:

Ooooh ok no honestly it wasn't thar bad so part I got spoil but just minor scene sorry for u that u got spoil man.
Mar 23, 6:19 PM
Apr 2023
Errorpsf said:
Blade_-_-_-_-_ said:

Ooooh ok no honestly it wasn't thar bad so part I got spoil but just minor scene sorry for u that u got spoil man.

actually I am following along with one piece Manga
I am talking about other anime
Mar 23, 6:21 PM
Sep 2022
Oh ok I heard the manga is great but Im dont like to read that much thats the only resaon why I listen it in dub, pretty lazy tbh.
Mar 23, 6:21 PM
Apr 2023
Errorpsf said:
Oh ok I heard the manga is great but Im dont like to read that much thats the only resaon why I listen it in dub, pretty lazy tbh.

actually I am following along with one piece Manga
I am talking about other anime
Mar 23, 6:25 PM
Apr 2023
Errorpsf said:

wow you are same is me
I just watch review videos
Mar 23, 6:27 PM
Sep 2022
Blade_-_-_-_-_ said:
Errorpsf said:

wow you are same is me

Really, it must be à little less entertaning, no ?
Mar 23, 6:36 PM
Apr 2023
Errorpsf said:
Blade_-_-_-_-_ said:

wow you are same is me

not at all it is the same enjoyment when I read it to
you just need to find who reviews perfectly
Mar 23, 6:37 PM
Sep 2022
Blade_-_-_-_-_ said:
Errorpsf said:

not at all it is the same enjoyment when I read it to
you just need to find who reviews perfectly

Oh ok great for u then I could try it in the futur thanks fot that.
Mar 23, 6:56 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
I prefer sub all the way. Just the way I think the show was meant to be watched. Anytime I hear the dub I cringe 😬 nothing against people who like the dub by the way.
Mar 23, 7:34 PM
Sep 2021
Well, I technically watch and like both (german dub tho lol), but I still prefer sub over dub in general.

But I voted for both because I do like and watch both. 🤔🤷‍♀️
Mar 23, 9:29 PM

May 2016
I’ve been watching subbed weekly for years but if dubs on randomly I’ll watch it for a bit. Don’t have any issues with the dub.
Mar 23, 10:05 PM
Apr 2020
Dub mostly until I caught up and had to switch to the sub. Miss watching the dub lowkey
Mar 23, 10:50 PM
May 2022
i don't mind sub or dub because i watched the series in dub until episode 700 and then switched to sub as there were no new dub episodes released during that time. both are good but i slightly prefer sub otherwise in any language you watch is not a problem.
Mar 23, 11:28 PM

Aug 2019
Subbed. I've never watched a full episode of the anime dubbed, nor will I ever. I've seen enough clips to know that the English dub is subpar.
Mar 23, 11:29 PM

Jun 2015
Dub is cringe and you're missing out on an authentic anime experience. Dubbing companies mess with the content of the show constantly and their voice actors don't care about the quality of their work.
Read Toriko!
Mar 23, 11:43 PM
Jun 2020
I prefer dubbed (LatAm spanish) bc that way i can avoid the awful subs that combine like three languages on their reaction, like yo i only want my show subbed to spanish, not spanish but with enhish names and japanese power names and honorifics, like that's annoying af man
Mar 24, 6:43 AM
Feb 2024
It's a thousand episodes, you have to be a mega weeb to watch the sub. also I just really like the dub anyways, they're good voice actors. Zoro is piccolo, and tbh I doubt anyone watched dragon ball sub.
Mar 24, 11:21 PM
May 2020
Watched both sub and dub. Both of them are quite good.But I liked luffy and franky voiceover more in dub than sub. Others are also very good.
Mar 25, 2:18 PM
Nov 2022
Dub sucks . all that High pitch voice Over are not my type. so I watch all anime in sub
plus luffy's Jap voice is the reason why I am a Luffy stan
Anyway I'm all cought up so ...
Mar 25, 2:57 PM
Mar 2024
Dub is way better🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Mar 25, 8:42 PM

Apr 2016
subbed is always better. also american dubbing always sucks, they definitely don't know how to dub
Mar 26, 12:01 AM
Nov 2020
read slow cause adhd. 900 distractions in my life, 3 kids, 5 pets. sometimes I can't stare at the screen and read every line. if I could speak japanese, this be a different story. I choose dubbed and I'm not ashamed of it lol.
Mar 26, 12:04 AM
Nov 2020
MELLOAARON said:
sub way better hands down

for OP, I hate half the voices on subbed lmao. I almost want to mute it. though, I choose dubbed for other reasons. mostly, too distracted and can't stare at the screen long enough to read, cause I multitask while watching.
Apr 6, 7:30 PM
Dec 2021
Sub it just sounds odd it dub and I watched dub untill dressrosa and I switch to sub cause that’s all the dub there was at the time cause at that point they were taking a break from dubbing best decision of my life I swear

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1102 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Yesterday

25 by Jony_ »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 362 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jul 17, 2008

59 by bakakisima »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1062 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 20, 2023

329 by ThreeSwordStyle7 »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ironkarma - Jul 15, 2008

77 by bakakisima »»
54 minutes ago

» Egghead's pacing has been spectacular!

GoatPieceLuffy - Yesterday

11 by Spartacus2525 »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.