Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 9:58 PM

Jul 2021
Maria truly is a ray of sunlight :P
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 24, 12:24 AM

Dec 2018
There are high chances of maria projecting her motherhood on him that her son is gone and he is the same age. I hope he doesn't become a sacrifice in this revange plot.
Mar 31, 1:22 AM

Oct 2013
What a powerful chapter. Maria has just encountered someone that shares similar hatred to that cursed group of bullies. And who is, on top of that, totally impressed by her and her actions. Indeed, calling her as "a light that is piercing the darkness" is a clever and accurate way of putting into words what kind of impression Maria did on Yuda during that one night of Maria's first attack.
Mar 31, 1:24 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to BakLol
There are high chances of maria projecting her motherhood on him that her son is gone and he is the same age. I hope he doesn't become a sacrifice in this revange plot.
@BakLol

BakLol said:
There are high chances of maria projecting her motherhood on him that her son is gone and he is the same age.
I thought the same thing. Perhaps Yuda will become a temporary replacement for Maria's dead son. However...

BakLol said:
I hope he doesn't become a sacrifice in this revange plot.
... while I hope as well that Yuda won't become a mere tool in Maria's revenge plan, I think that realistically speaking, the odds are that he might actually become one. But we will see.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 25 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 18

4 by greed2 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 1 Discussion

minikemon - May 13, 2023

31 by greed2 »»
May 8, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 24 Discussion

BakLol - May 3

3 by greed2 »»
May 6, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 23 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 19

3 by Adnash »»
May 5, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 22 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 6

4 by Adnash »»
May 5, 1:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.