Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 20, 11:37 AM

Dec 2014
Ayanokoji is an artificial genius while Manabu is a natural genius. I think Manabu is even smarter than Ayanokoji.
Manabu not only survived all 3 years as Class A but also remained popular and undefeated all the while doing an extra job of student council.
Or do you think no one actually challenge Manabu all his 3 years and there isn't really any special exams like Ayanokoji's year, that is why Manabu survived?
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Mar 20, 11:48 AM
May 2021
bro 😭 ....
Ayanokoji his the smartest guy on this anime, there is no debate. Bro don't loose and don't get outsmart like manabu on the previous exam in the mountain.
Mar 20, 11:51 AM
May 2023
aLotQuestion_ said:
Ayanokoji is an artificial genius while Manabu is a natural genius. I think Manabu is even smarter than Ayanokoji.
Manabu not only survived all 3 years as Class A but also remained popular and undefeated all the while doing an extra job of student council.
Or do you think no one actually challenge Manabu all his 3 years and there isn't really any special exams like Ayanokoji's year, that is why Manabu survived?

Bro ayanokoji is unrivalled, manabu got no chance
Mar 20, 12:08 PM

Nov 2021
Na Kiyo is smarter than every one of them. But, if you want to compare then wait until you know about Yagami Goat.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Mar 20, 12:13 PM

Nov 2021
Bro skipped everything and only watched episodes with Manabu it seems like.

There's no rivalry against kiyo in the school. Bro's on top lol
Mar 20, 12:15 PM
Jul 2022
itsrj20 said:
Na Kiyo is smarter than every one of them. But, if you want to compare then wait until you know about Yagami Goat.

I’m waiting for him and the rest of that class. That’s when it really gets interesting
Mar 20, 12:53 PM
Nov 2023
hell no, even Manabu himself acknowledged multiple times that Ayanokoji is in fact smarter than him!
Mar 20, 1:37 PM
Apr 2023
It's about author
Not about Ayanokoji
πŸ‘ŒπŸ—Ώ
Mar 20, 1:38 PM
Apr 2023
It's about author
Not about Ayanokoji
πŸ‘ŒπŸ—Ώ
Mar 20, 1:38 PM
Apr 2023
It's about author
Not about Ayanokoji
πŸ‘ŒπŸ—Ώ
Mar 20, 1:39 PM
Apr 2023
It's about author
Not about Ayanokoji
Mar 20, 5:19 PM

Jul 2015
You probably missed all those times, that it was implied (or maybe even directly stated), that Ayanokoji is totally holding back. He is way smarter than him no diff.

Mar 20, 5:36 PM

Sep 2015
Intelligence can be measured in multiple ways. The difference is that Ayanokoji is willing to throw away morals to get what he wants. While Manabu's actions and words are restricted by the image he's trying to uphold. So while he's not as intelligent as Ayanokoji or Arisu, it can't be argued with the actions all of them have shown so far.
Mar 20, 6:19 PM
Sep 2023
I think the only person we can say might be at ayano's level is Koenji, and only because we don't know what he can really do yet. if we get a season 4/5, you'll see what I mean.
Mar 20, 6:55 PM
Apr 2021
aLotQuestion_ said:

Ayanokojin is NOT an artificial genius.
His father is even slightly disappointed at it cause he wanted the facility to turn an average child into a genius and Ayanokoji was alr one so it felt pointless, despite all that he is a natural genius broight to even greater heights thks to the white room

but what is intellegence rly? problem solving? quick wit? control? manipulation? wbout emotional intelligence? would ayanokoji be able to beat manabu on an emotional lvl? dont think so

when it comes to deeply understand ppl and basic empathy Ayanokoji isnt a great example.
how does pure rationallity works when dealing with ppl? not very good actually.
The only way he can get ppl to do what he wants is by treating ppl like pawns, sugestion, manipulation, using others charm and charisma to back up his ideas, but he is unable to have ppl (crushes aside) to simply trust him. Take Koenji for example, Manabu would most likely be sucessfull getting his help than Ayanokoji.

All that aside he is superior than Manabu and every other character in every other way. And his "lack of personality" leads him to make decisions that any normal person wouldnt and that usually turns out right.
Who here would loose a game cause the ref cheated and simply take the L without even trying to tell others...
Alex_the_reaperMar 20, 6:58 PM
Mar 20, 7:41 PM
Sep 2021
bro used 0 brain cells making this question
Mar 20, 8:10 PM
Aug 2023
Why do people get confused? Ayanokoji is literally the 🐐. He is the cream of the crop in every aspect!!
Mar 20, 8:41 PM

Nov 2015
in terms of genius level they might be pretty equal. (kiyo is not an artificial genius, as noted by arisu)
also while kiyo has no morals, manabu has leadership, so these things are hard to compare (diff. outcomes in diff. situations)
but ultimately kiyo has white room buff on top, so he edges it out in terms of overall ability. at least for now (i mean if manabu goes to uni and kiyo doesn't, who knows...)
and kiyo doesn't have any motivation to rise to A so even if they were in same year Manabu would be A. it's more profitable for kiyo to get manabu to side with him in his problems trading this for not rising to A. basically, the same thing as with arisu right now, tho they didn't strike any deals (at least for now, idk what happens next)
Mar 21, 8:27 AM
Jan 2024
Leme tell u kiyopon is unrivaled interms of skill, if ur like artificial nd shi koenji comes next he aint artificial
Mar 24, 8:55 AM
Mar 2023
Kiyotaka have university level education and above that so there is no comparison.Read the LN if you want to know more its also a thousand times better than anime
Mar 27, 6:59 AM

May 2021
nah. answers have been explained by others so
Mar 27, 7:37 AM
Jan 2020
Ayanokoji is born + made genius. I don't get why people can't comprehend that.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Mar 27, 7:39 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to wowwish123
I think the only person we can say might be at ayano's level is Koenji, and only because we don't know what he can really do yet. if we get a season 4/5, you'll see what I mean.
@Schmeter How about in Y2?
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Mar 28, 6:59 AM

Dec 2016
I remember this from the LN:

I don't recall which volume but I'm very sure about this fact.
Mar 31, 6:28 PM
Sep 2023
Arctic_Lonewolf said:

that's what I'm referring to. we see some stuff happen in y2v2-4 that implies koenji could be at/near Ayanokoji's level.

that being said, we still don't know much about him, so idk how they really compare.
Apr 5, 3:25 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to wowwish123
Arctic_Lonewolf said:

that's what I'm referring to. we see some stuff happen in y2v2-4 that implies koenji could be at/near Ayanokoji's level.

that being said, we still don't know much about him, so idk how they really compare.
@wowwish123 Y3 will be so good. The showdown between Koenji and Ayanokoji will break the internet.
Jul 1, 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
Manabu is definitely not as smart as Ayanokoji, which brings him to about average intelligence.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.