Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 20, 7:32 AM
Aug 2022
Hey, I've completed just 4th episode, and I'm just having trouble understanding Yuno,

SO, is she Good gooD, or Good Bad or Bad Good or Bad Bad, I personally think she cannot be Good Good
Mar 20, 7:55 AM

Aug 2014
Typical yandere character, like the saying goes "don't stick it in crazy".
Mar 20, 8:16 AM
Aug 2022
She is essentially the epitome of a yandere, she’s obsessed with the mc to an unhealthy degree and would do anything for him even kill. She is a complete psychopath and you’ll see more as the episodes move on.
Mar 20, 8:35 AM
Feb 2024
She's a Perfect yandere
Mar 20, 8:37 AM

Jul 2015
She is a yandere and probably the most iconic one in all anime.
A lot of people seem to have wrong impression, that yanderes love the person they obsess over, but in fact they just want to have them for themselves, which is something completely different, because they prioritise themselves over their supposed love interest.

Mar 20, 10:02 AM
Jun 2023
one of my favourite yandere,she will kill her own parents if they come between the relationship between her and mc. complete psycho that I love.
Mar 20, 10:03 AM
Jun 2023
My favourite yandere women ,she will kill her own parents if they come between the relationship of her and mc. complete psycho that I love.
Mar 20, 10:03 AM
Jun 2023
My favourite yandere women ,she will kill her own parents if they come between the relationship of her and mc. complete psycho that I love.
Mar 20, 10:04 AM
Jun 2023
Mar 20, 10:22 AM
Oct 2019
rishamr said:
Hey, I've completed just 4th episode, and I'm just having trouble understanding Yuno,

SO, is she Good gooD, or Good Bad or Bad Good or Bad Bad, I personally think she cannot be Good Good

there's not much we can say just watch the rest of the show man
Mar 20, 10:48 AM
Mar 2022
i love her she is the best yandere
Anime izlemeden ölme.

Mar 20, 10:51 AM
Jan 2024
i think opinions may vary when it comes to what kind of bad she is. she's literally a psychopath and insane. she is obsessed with Yukki, and just so we're clear, you can't be obsessed with someone and have genuine love for them at the same time. obsession is a very unhealthy dynamic (coming from someone who used to be obsessive in my relationships) and it's all about possession. obsession often does not respect boundaries. In Yuno's case, she will kill anyone for Yukki. she wants him to herself and she will do whatever it takes to achieve that. literally, anything, even things that would hurt Yukki. the anime is a thriller to watch. I've seen it many times. I highly recommend watching the OVA after you've finished, otherwise the ending might leave you pissed (myself and others were, at least), and the OVA gives more of a conclusive feel and sets some things right.
Mar 20, 11:26 AM
Aug 2022
Thanks then I'll do that
Mar 20, 11:27 AM
Aug 2022
Thanks then I'll do that
Mar 20, 12:18 PM
Jul 2022
rishamr said:

She’s an extremist when it comes to her love. She’ll do anything to protect him even if it means harming him. It’s an overbearing protection.
Mar 20, 12:52 PM
Sep 2019
probably bad good? she's a monster who cares, and a monster created by her environment. but you'll get her whole backstory later so don't worry too much about it.
Mar 20, 7:38 PM

Dec 2020
I've never understood questions like this.
"I've completed just 4th episode"

Why dont you keep watching the show and find out? Thats how mysteries work.
Like seriously, watch the show. Why would you pause to ask a question you'll get the answer to if you just keep watching? I don't get it.
Mar 20, 8:19 PM

Jan 2023
She’s a yandere. I haven’t watched Mirai Nikki (yet) but Yuno is one of the most infamous and iconic yandere characters.

Case in point, you probably would’ve come across your answer as you continued the show but no, she is not good.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Mar 20, 8:48 PM
Jul 2021
GTRaijin said:
Typical yandere character, like the saying goes "don't stick it in crazy".

No no. You got the saying wrong. Crazy is def the way to go
Mar 20, 11:17 PM
Oct 2021
So I see it a different way, but I do not want to spoil it. But I do want to say this. It’s my interpretation of Yandere and how it applies to Yuno.

To me “Yandere” means selfish. The characters may say , “I’ll lie for you , I’ll steal for you, I’ll even kill for you!”
But what makes them Yandere is they say these things but what they really mean is I’ll lie, steal and kill TO KEEP YOU MINE. So it sounds like they’re doing for the other person but they’re actually doing it for them self’s. A Yandere may help the other person but will NEVER do anything that wouldn’t benefit them self.

So all that being said , is Yunno, yandere ? Yes , Of course, one of the most well known. BUT I want to say it doesn’t end there, she is other things too, and I don’t like that she’s seen only as Yandere.And you are very early on now, but there’s ALOT of character development in this show , like ALOT for Many characters including Yuno. I wouldn’t mind having this conversation again after you finish, and how you see her then. But for now enjoy the rest of the show! It’s one of favorites of all time (if you couldn’t tell already 😅) 👍
Mar 21, 1:23 AM
Oct 2020
rishamr said:

bad bad, she's a boring character still the best one in the series just cuz every other character is even worse mc is literally disabled in the head
Mar 21, 5:40 AM
Aug 2022
Akuya said:
I've never understood questions like this.
"I've completed just 4th episode"

Why dont you keep watching the show and find out? Thats how mysteries work.
Like seriously, watch the show. Why would you pause to ask a question you'll get the answer to if you just keep watching? I don't get it.

coz I was impatient my guy, I wanted to know the character of the show I was watching, and I was not gonna watch after 4th episode on that day so I was impatient I wanted to find out truth, ofcourse I was gonna find out about her watching through the series but
buy you can still state some points to my question without spoiling the fun, see like so many people did and I loved every other responses here, I did learn about Yuno now I understand her better than before now I'm more excited to complete this
So many people gave their answers which will help me and without spoiling the fun for me

Have a great day my guy!
Mar 21, 5:41 AM
Aug 2022
oeyuu_ said:
rishamr said:

bad bad, she's a boring character still the best one in the series just cuz every other character is even worse mc is literally disabled in the head

in short I should complete this?
Mar 21, 5:43 AM
Aug 2022
TrayC-3PO said:
So I see it a different way, but I do not want to spoil it. But I do want to say this. It’s my interpretation of Yandere and how it applies to Yuno.

To me “Yandere” means selfish. The characters may say , “I’ll lie for you , I’ll steal for you, I’ll even kill for you!”
But what makes them Yandere is they say these things but what they really mean is I’ll lie, steal and kill TO KEEP YOU MINE. So it sounds like they’re doing for the other person but they’re actually doing it for them self’s. A Yandere may help the other person but will NEVER do anything that wouldn’t benefit them self.

So all that being said , is Yunno, yandere ? Yes , Of course, one of the most well known. BUT I want to say it doesn’t end there, she is other things too, and I don’t like that she’s seen only as Yandere.And you are very early on now, but there’s ALOT of character development in this show , like ALOT for Many characters including Yuno. I wouldn’t mind having this conversation again after you finish, and how you see her then. But for now enjoy the rest of the show! It’s one of favorites of all time (if you couldn’t tell already 😅) 👍

Yup your pfp gave away,

and I seen so many comments of MC being a wuss,
Mar 21, 6:17 AM
Oct 2020
rishamr said:
oeyuu_ said:

in short I should complete this?

if you have any other shows to watch then there's no point it's a waste of time
Mar 21, 10:37 PM
Sep 2023
rishamr said:

first complete it lol and there is a sequel ova to this, also watch it
Mar 23, 1:25 AM
Apr 2022
She's got a few screws loose. And he's her screw driver.

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.