Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 17, 1:42 PM

Sep 2018
So I really like Senran Kagura and Neptunia which ste known for fanservice. What stuff do you suggest is worth a go? Only rule is having fanservice like swimsuits in the base game. Not exclusive to dlc.
Mar 17, 3:52 PM

Jul 2016
Seven Pirates H

Mar 19, 2:12 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to IpreferEcchi
Seven Pirates H

@IpreferEcchi
Just bought it now. Looks promising. Thanks for the suggestion.
Mar 28, 6:18 AM

Feb 2020
It's an oldie but a goodie. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 (Scarlet I believe is the Switch version?)

They practically are in swimsuits 24/7, and some special bikinis are extra naughty.
IDK how easy this game is to acquire on the Switch though, I remember how much of a bish it was to get it for the PS4
Mar 28, 8:23 AM

Jan 2008
Surprisingly, there aren't really that much anymore as they've really dwindled over the past decade.

Games by Idea Factory+Compile Heart will probably do, they did Seven Pirates and Neptunia. Though if you're familiar with their games, they're very unbalanced and lack depth.

Some of their other work that are on the switch:
-Moeru Chronicles. First person grid based dungeon crawler with turn based combat. You go around 'befriending' a variety of monster girls and add them to your party. A lot of revealing outfits and there's a rubbing mini game which was hilarious back on its original vita version as it required you to stroke it back and forth like a certain something else.
-Mary Skelter. Also a first person grid based dungeon crawlers with turn based combat. More serious and story oriented. Fanservice comes from transformations and various events. Pretty sure there was some lewd mini game too unless it was removed.
-Omega Labyrinth. Also a dungeon crawler but of a different type. Top down tile based. Probably the most fanserivcy of the 3. As you kill more enemies, the girls boobs get bigger to where they burst out of their uniform. Mini game included.

I wasn't a fan of it but Gal Gun if you really want more. It's a silly rail shooter game.
PaulMar 29, 12:03 AM
Mar 29, 5:52 PM

Jul 2013
There aren't any. You ever considered that?
Mar 29, 11:21 PM

Feb 2017
This company usually release fanservice games on pc/switch https://qureate.co.jp/
-
-
Mar 29, 11:43 PM

Aug 2020
Just buy hentai games or something man. They are probably cheaper and made better than Switch games too....
Keep scrolling
Mar 30, 12:39 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to RobertsahDHDA
Just buy hentai games or something man. They are probably cheaper and made better than Switch games too....
@RobertsahDHDA that is totally correct man. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Apr 7, 7:25 AM

Jul 2016
@rohan121 Bunny Garden releasing April 18th!

Apr 8, 10:07 AM

Feb 2022
One of the many reasons why women flinch at the sight of you.
Apr 8, 11:38 AM

Sep 2018
Trails of mana is one I found that is pretty nice.

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

5 by H1ruma »»
4 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
12 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.