Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 5, 9:17 AM
Feb 2023
Okay, I do understand that it takes time for English volumes to release. But when could we expect it to drop cuz Viz media could do it pretty fast...
Mar 5, 9:37 AM

Jan 2017
ErraticCamp said:
But when could we expect it to drop cuz Viz media could do it pretty fast...

There still is only 7 Chapters officially translated... so they are most probably waiting a little bit before announcing a printed edition.
Don't forget that Shueisha also has a word to say in the matter, and they must want to give a temporary exclusivity to their platform.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 5, 9:42 AM
Jan 2021
Not everything on manga pluss gets a physical English releases sadly. Fingers crossed and much praying. At least when there are like 5 or more volumes it's more likely.
Mar 5, 9:53 AM
Feb 2023
Reply to AndroidLB
Not everything on manga pluss gets a physical English releases sadly. Fingers crossed and much praying. At least when there are like 5 or more volumes it's more likely.
@AndroidLB welp if the worst happens I atleast have the japanese physical one. Even tho how many chapters does it ussually take?
Mar 5, 10:32 AM
Jan 2021
ErraticCamp said:
@AndroidLB welp if the worst happens I atleast have the japanese physical one. Even tho how many chapters does it ussually take?

Another one I'd like to get printed in English is Kindergarten wars which has currently 8 volumes and it's sold over million copies. So it's also a lot about chance when and if it would happen.
Mar 5, 11:40 AM
Jan 2020
Unless it becomes insanely popular on their English market app, it will probably be a while before we see physical volume releases. For example, Magilumiere is releasing its first volume this month and it’s already at 100 chapters translated.
Mar 5, 8:22 PM
Jul 2021
Maybe 2 years at least
Mar 6, 4:45 AM
Oct 2020
didnt this manga stop publishing for like 6 months, and now that its started again only has 7 chapters, isnt it a bit too early to be considering an english publication?
Mar 6, 2:37 PM

Sep 2020
Kagurabachi Vol 1 just got announced by Viz for Fall this season and that only has 23 chapters and this is very fast for an English publication. Give it some time and we will eventually get it, the series is very popular
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 1:36 PM
May 2021
Reply to Yuri_Niji
Kagurabachi Vol 1 just got announced by Viz for Fall this season and that only has 23 chapters and this is very fast for an English publication. Give it some time and we will eventually get it, the series is very popular
@Yuri_Niji thats the fastest viz media has adapted an english volume 1😭😭
May 26, 8:49 PM

Dec 2009
It's incredibly popular and successful, so I imagine in a few months of a bit more chapters or very soon after now 14 chapters,

If the creator made himself a good deal of not being held back by Shonen Jump, for flexibility of having a volume release early.
I'll gladly buy it for support while being subbed to Viz.
May 31, 1:55 AM

May 2021
I cannot pretend to know how the industry works but if you want my opinion , they will announce the paperback EN release until September - October. The manga is popular both in Japan and in the west so I am sure it is only a matter of time until they announce it and not about if it is successful or not ......

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jun 2, 6:47 AM

Dec 2009

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ruri Dragon Chapter 21 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 22

4 by Yuri_Niji »»
Sep 22, 11:17 AM

» What's the appeal of the manga?

Zizike - Jul 20

18 by Yubisoft »»
Sep 10, 2:48 AM

» Volume 2 promotional video

ARK-13 - Sep 3

7 by waalex11 »»
Sep 5, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Ruri Dragon Chapter 20 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 1

13 by waalex11 »»
Sep 5, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Ruri Dragon Chapter 19 Discussion

ARK-13 - Aug 18

10 by MegamiRem »»
Sep 1, 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.