Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 3, 11:52 PM

Jul 2021
I watched this anime in 2024, not really expecting too much because
The character design seems generic and its mal score doesn't
really help its first impression.

But after watching all 12 episodes, I can say this is a very good anime!
I like the mc that she did not help people because she is kind but also she help them she can also benefit from it. And I kinda relate to the mc
Because I experience working part time while studying.

The action scene have great animation and the last boss in the final episode is not a cgi, so its a big bonus points from me.

It has also some basic economics which I find entertaining.

And the slice of life moments is also charming. I like in one of the
Episode they grind a buch of maggot like insect to cure mc friends food poison.

Over all this anime is an 8.7/10 in my book. But objectively its more a 7.5/10 Kinda sad too little people watch it.

Edit: after watching this anime I kinda want to try those atelier ryza game!
RjtheGreat14Mar 5, 2:43 AM
Mar 3, 11:59 PM
Oct 2019
I watched it and to me it just feel like CGDCT alchemy version. I put a 5 because nothing was really outstanding in any aspect especially in that genre.
Mar 4, 12:12 AM
Feb 2021
RjtheGreat14 said:

I like the mc that she did not help people because she is kind but also she help them she can also benefit from it. And I kinda relate to the mc

The action scene have great animation and the last boss in the final episode is not a cgi, so its a big bonus points from me.

Over all this anime is an 8.7/10 in my book. Kinda sad too little people watch it.

yes agree 💯 I too really loved this show just calm chill and relaxing show
Mar 4, 1:32 AM
Dec 2023
This is one of the slife shows I watch when I go to sleep 😂 i have difficulty sleeping sometimes so I put on slife or romance anime to sleep, but all the ones I watch are good, to me at least. I've watched them all several times 🤣😴
Mar 4, 2:50 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to bezardo
RjtheGreat14 said:

Over all this anime is an 8.7/10 in my book. Kinda sad too little people watch it.

yes agree 💯 I too really loved this show just calm chill and relaxing show
@bezardo Yeah it was so good that I urgently want to play the atelier ryza series of game!
Mar 4, 7:16 AM
Feb 2021
RjtheGreat14 said:
@bezardo Yeah it was so good that I urgently want to play the atelier ryza series of game!

Is that because you liked the anime or because of Ryza's thighs

Also I watched this anime when it was airing and it really was just a mostly nice calm watch, not to mention Sarasa is quite a great mc
Mar 4, 8:48 AM
Dec 2022
it is a average show, yah it' start preety good which will easily hook you up, but later on it doesn't do that good and gets a little boring, pretty average. really a good and calming show. but bro don't try to over hype every show you like, if you talk big game and when people watch it and don't meat your explanation and their expectation, people gonna be disappointed. and have the opposite reaction that of your's. it's a good show but not for every one
Yeshaiah2015yeshMar 4, 8:15 PM
Mar 5, 2:43 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to FusionsCR7
RjtheGreat14 said:

Is that because you liked the anime or because of Ryza's thighs

Also I watched this anime when it was airing and it really was just a mostly nice calm watch, not to mention Sarasa is quite a great mc
@FusionsCR7 I like the anime so much that I want to play the ryza game. But not gonna lie those thighs are also a nice bonus.
Mar 5, 2:44 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to Yeshaiah2015yesh
it is a average show, yah it' start preety good which will easily hook you up, but later on it doesn't do that good and gets a little boring, pretty average. really a good and calming show. but bro don't try to over hype every show you like, if you talk big game and when people watch it and don't meat your explanation and their expectation, people gonna be disappointed. and have the opposite reaction that of your's. it's a good show but not for every one
@Yeshaiah2015yesh I did not say that this anime is a masterpiece. I just say that its a hidden gem.
Mar 5, 2:49 AM
Dec 2022
RjtheGreat14 said:
@Yeshaiah2015yesh I did not say that this anime is a masterpiece. I just say that its a hidden gem.

i also didn't say that this is the worst anime, i just said it's average but good,
Yeshaiah2015yeshMar 5, 3:06 AM
Mar 5, 5:18 PM
Oct 2021
I liked it, I can’t get enough Slice of life , I think I’ve seen most, so this was a good addition to that genre for me. CGDCT is good too but I just like peaceful stuff in general. Hope Anime industry keeps making more of this kind of anime❤️
Mar 6, 8:40 PM

Feb 2020
It was okay but could've been much more. Most of the scenes were of the girls just sitting around the shop and talking which can get pretty boring after awhile. The MC's backstory with the academy seemed pretty interesting but was never explored much. I gave it a 6/10

More topics from this board

» I Can't Wait To Watch Full Moe Alchemist

Roderick24_ - Sep 12, 2022

7 by RjtheGreat14 »»
Mar 3, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2022

50 by DEMSpirit »»
Feb 27, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2022

24 by TMSH_Aku »»
Jan 6, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2022

38 by Garrett_Dark »»
Dec 21, 2023 3:53 AM

Poll: » Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2022

80 by Garrett_Dark »»
Dec 20, 2023 6:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.