Forum Settings
Forums

'Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita' Reveals Additional Cast

New
Feb 21, 9:28 AM
News Team
Jun 2017
The official website of the Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita (The Banished Former Hero Lives as He Pleases) television anime revealed three additional cast members on Wednesday. The anime is scheduled to premiere in April 2024 on TV Tokyo and BS TV Tokyo.

Cast
Craig: Takehito Koyasu (Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season)
Brett: Ryouta Oosaka (Hataraku Maou-sama!!)
Curtis: Kouki Koyasu (Boushoku no Berserk)

Kazuomi Koga (Kanojo, Okarishimasu) is directing the anime at Studio Deen and Marvy Jack. Rintarou Ikeda (Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia) is handling the series composition, and Yoshiki Ookusa (Hakyuu Houshin Engi) is penning the script. Saori Hosoda (Kami Kuzu☆Idol) is designing the characters.

The anime adapts Shin Kouzuki's adventure fantasy light novel, which began on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in January 2018. TO Books acquired the title and published the first volume in October of the same year, featuring illustrations by Chocoan. The sixth volume went on sale last November.

A manga adaptation by Karasumaru began serialization on the Comic Corona manga service in December 2020. TO Books shipped the eighth volume last November.

J-Novel Club licensed both the light novel and manga for digital release in English in November 2023 and on January 19, respectively. The first light novel volume is scheduled to be released on March 18, with the first manga volume scheduled for an April 10 release.

Source: Comic Natalie
Feb 21, 4:37 PM

Aug 2020
Oh this one has some nice visuals... I can predict some tropes but I'll watch this show nevertheless.

Feb 21, 5:29 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to KitsuFrost
Oh this one has some nice visuals... I can predict some tropes but I'll watch this show nevertheless.
@KitsuFrost "I can predict some tropes" is pretty addictive, but the game gets easier and easier every time you play it.
Feb 21, 5:59 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to Omarumba
@KitsuFrost "I can predict some tropes" is pretty addictive, but the game gets easier and easier every time you play it.
@Omarumba True, That's why I am still playing this game until this very day.

Feb 21, 10:26 PM
Oct 2020
When I saw the "reveals new cast" I was wondering if there would be takehito koyasu here as well, and boom, right there at the top
Feb 22, 2:58 AM

Feb 2024
I like the Koyasu family.
Feb 22, 3:01 AM
Jan 2024
thanks for sharing...! NCEdCloud
Ruby67Feb 22, 10:28 PM
Mar 23, 11:26 PM

Oct 2017
Ah more banished from party anime.

More topics from this board

» 'Kakkou no Iinazuke' Gets Second Season in 2025

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

19 by wildhood »»
6 minutes ago

» Web Manga 'Niwatori Fighter' Receives Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

27 by MadanielFL »»
3 hours ago

» 'Chi.: Chikyuu no Undou ni Tsuite' Reveals Main Cast, Teaser Promo, Fall 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Jul 24

12 by bastek66 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Haigakura' Unveils More Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

1 by 40826DToothyCow »»
11 hours ago

» Web Manga 'Shakunetsu Kabaddi' Ends Serialization

DatRandomDude - Jul 24

2 by Yudesei »»
Yesterday, 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.