Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 13, 11:35 AM

Jan 2014
Just when you thought Nijisanji couldn't fuck up even more with Selen/Doki, they continue to show the world who they really are. This has gotten so massive to the point that Asmongold, penguinz0, and even SomeOrdinaryGamers have taken their stance on this matter.

What's yalls thoughts on this ?
Feb 13, 11:52 AM

Sep 2016
Sound like their asses are in need of some fired up Sanji kicks.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Feb 13, 11:56 AM

Oct 2013
Idk mate, despite all the shit shows, without nijisanji i would never knew a vtuber called selen. Some kinda price of fame i guess.

Tbh I'd rather become suicidal and have everyone that matters side with me than being who i currently am.
ScavendgarrFeb 13, 12:15 PM
Feb 13, 12:01 PM

Sep 2018
I definitely see more vtuber drama than actual vtubers since I do not watch that stuff. I think a lot of people fail to realize vtubers are just other regular content creators and not some idol gods.
Feb 13, 12:34 PM

Jan 2023
The Nijisanji fire went from a kitchen oil fire (when I first heard) to a full-blown eruption.

I’m not really paying attention to it but it sounds like a shitshow.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Feb 13, 1:34 PM

Jun 2014
I just got up to speed and it's pretty clear what's true and what's not. Well, a few years back with the vtuber boom, I did start expecting that something like this could happen. This black company called Nijisanji should change considerably to even remotely be considered acceptable. This company is beyond disgusting
Feb 13, 1:45 PM

Nov 2008
I still can't believe Elira and Vox destroyed their careers making that hollow ass statement (and no visa being taken hostage is no excuse, you're still better off walking away and not face such herculean consequences). In addition they could be jailed, as they violated laws in Canada and Japan by looking at Doki's medical records and admitted it on stream. There's also Enna and Millie named in the legal document but not present on stream and they can be jailed for the bullying because they are Canadians (there are laws against bullying that Japan and the US don't have, remember Canadian courts tried to imprison Jordan Peterson under similar laws in Canada).

Feb 13, 4:40 PM

Jan 2014
Reply to Hoppy
I still can't believe Elira and Vox destroyed their careers making that hollow ass statement (and no visa being taken hostage is no excuse, you're still better off walking away and not face such herculean consequences). In addition they could be jailed, as they violated laws in Canada and Japan by looking at Doki's medical records and admitted it on stream. There's also Enna and Millie named in the legal document but not present on stream and they can be jailed for the bullying because they are Canadians (there are laws against bullying that Japan and the US don't have, remember Canadian courts tried to imprison Jordan Peterson under similar laws in Canada).
@Hoppy

I do think Elira was put between a rock and a hard place here though. Yes she did ultimately go through with the decision to make that statement on her channel, but we all know she was coerced by upper management to do so. It's just a matter of job security and having the fear of losing all that you built up for several years. I'm not defending her, I believe she shouldn't have done that at all either, however it's a just a matter of perspective. Ultimately it's Nijisanji as a company's fault for letting their livers essentially be meatshields to "help" with their "public image"

It also doesn't help, that at the core root they feel no remorse and only care about their investors
Mar 29, 5:43 AM
Nov 2023
i agree with that because they make livers server a lot with mysta yugo selen and nina plus kyo but when they quit nijisanji I'm sad for bit. But SELEN WAS FIRED BY THE STAFF OF NIJISANJI because she just took a break and some of her thing that she want to do on nijisanji is denied bt them what the fuck

More topics from this board

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

71 by Meusnier »»
3 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

680 by Jozuwa-_- »»
11 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

25 by _untitled »»
35 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 8 hours ago

3 by Spunkert »»
56 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

38 by Meusnier »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.