Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 9:34 PM

Jan 2018
https://x.com/kagurabachi_x/status/1752907896520949905?s=20

Hori is recommending Kagurabachi in the volume 1 obi.
Feb 1, 3:02 AM

Mar 2018
Great. That makes me more confident in Kagurabachi selling well.
Feb 1, 3:38 AM
May 2021
Lets see how well it does!!
Feb 1, 5:07 AM

Oct 2013
That's great! It makes me less worried about Kagurabachi's first volume's sales. It's always awesome when a manga has such recommendation, coming from a well-known, already successful mangaka.
Feb 1, 5:58 AM
Oct 2021
Such a great W on Hori-sensei's part. One week from now, we'll be sky high on how well our first week sales did. Hopefully!🙏
Feb 1, 7:45 AM
May 2021
If anyone still doesn't know this, Kagurabachi got sold out on 7 different online stores so far! I don't think we have to worry about 1st volume sales! 🔥💗
Feb 1, 11:13 AM
Jul 2019
Mid author recommending mid manga makes sense
Feb 3, 12:45 PM

Sep 2011
Reply to autumn_sky96
If anyone still doesn't know this, Kagurabachi got sold out on 7 different online stores so far! I don't think we have to worry about 1st volume sales! 🔥💗
@autumn_sky96 volume 1 sales genuinely look pretty good for a modern jump newcomer. Not megahit tier but I cannot imagine we arent gonna see more of a push from the publisher after this.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 4, 8:25 AM

Jun 2014
It's interesting how both MHA and JJK will most likely be completed within this year and both of the respective authors are recommending this (Horikoshi) and MamaYuyu (Gege), 2 up-and-coming works that have relatively promising futures. I doubt there's a deeper meaning behind it lol, but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't give off a feeling that Jump wants some of their top vets vouching for some rookies to give them some sort of push, as they'll be needing some new heavy hitters to take the place of MHA and JJK when they're gone.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 4, 8:36 AM

Sep 2011
Reply to thebrentinator24
It's interesting how both MHA and JJK will most likely be completed within this year and both of the respective authors are recommending this (Horikoshi) and MamaYuyu (Gege), 2 up-and-coming works that have relatively promising futures. I doubt there's a deeper meaning behind it lol, but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't give off a feeling that Jump wants some of their top vets vouching for some rookies to give them some sort of push, as they'll be needing some new heavy hitters to take the place of MHA and JJK when they're gone.
@thebrentinator24 Call my a cynic but it reads heavily like they were just asked to come up with anything to say. Hori's comments make it seem like he actually read it but its super vague to just call it cinematic, Gege's comment reads like the man has never read a panel of the series but he did bother to draw Mineva so who knows. I will chalk it up desperation more than an organic recommendation especially cause Fujimoto already recommended Mamayuyu months ago and they brought 0 attention to that.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 30, 8:05 AM

Jan 2018
Volume 2 is now recommended by Vaundy.

https://x.com/kagurabachi_x/status/1785323725199417736

ARK-13Apr 30, 8:13 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 32 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 10

9 by sudou »»
Yesterday, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 31 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 27

20 by Waddledont »»
May 12, 6:00 PM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 17 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jan 18

20 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 27, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 15 Discussion

ARK-13 - Dec 22, 2023

16 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 27, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 14 Discussion

ARK-13 - Dec 15, 2023

19 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 27, 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.