Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 1:30 AM
May 2014
Felt like a filler-ish chapter to be honest but at the same time, I'm glad this was done earlier on so it was out of the way so the fight can commence next chapter!
Jan 28, 4:43 AM
Dec 2020
Honestly a really slow paced chapter but i really like how they showed us the 2 fighters' personalities now so it doesn't take away from the fight later on
it's almost certain that okita is going to win but susanoo seems to be a cool guy, too bad he has to fight now
I also liked the shinesgumi guys too bad I cannot find their manga in English anywhere
Feb 4, 9:27 PM

Oct 2015
here is souji okita my OC:tm: do not steal
look how sugoi he is
that the literal strongest war god in my religion hypes him up to be the strongest and wants to see him fight
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Feb 11, 9:06 AM
Sep 2019
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 4 Discussion

FANTOMX - Jan 31, 2021

6 by Artromex »»
Apr 6, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 88 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Mar 27

2 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Apr 1, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 87 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Feb 26

2 by Brunilde »»
Mar 19, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 85 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 25, 2023

15 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 7, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 84 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Nov 26, 2023

21 by Mcdoclin »»
Jan 2, 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.