Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 26, 4:37 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for Week 4 actions is quickly approaching!

Ace/Swap Here

Points counted this week:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions
- Dropped Members

Points counted in Week 5:
- Members Watching (2x)
- Favorites

Points counted in Week 6:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions

Week 4 Anime Points
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vD-c7hK4LBqTKOTGrbTfCkUI42HinVpd6qannFkt0E0/htmlview
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 26, 5:46 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This is a disaster season for me, i am calling it now.

But considering what have i done past year, and what do i gamble for the winter season, nothing to regret.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 26, 8:18 PM
Apr 2023
It's finally time. The last ace before swap :3
Jan 26, 8:32 PM

Jul 2021
again not gonna swap until i've aced all 5 active animes. so two more weeks to go

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 26, 11:43 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
About time Yubisaki capped
Jan 27, 12:41 PM

May 2021
I’m so trigger happy with swaps, switching metallic rouge on to my team this week just because haha
Jan 27, 9:04 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to MistyBlue
About time Yubisaki capped
@MistyBlue I swapped it just in time!
Jan 27, 10:57 PM
Apr 2017
Didn't expect Isekais to be successful this time. Probably because the rest of the FAL eligible titles weren't overwhelmingly better. Now that watch counts plateauing, I won't probably get a 4th title in my roster to cross threshold, and so I'm out.
Jan 28, 4:14 PM
May 2014
Got to rank #13, but I made some major mistakes and I'll pay for that from now on.
Jan 28, 7:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to Kise_Ryota
Got to rank #13, but I made some major mistakes and I'll pay for that from now on.
@Kise__Ryota idk why you decide to swap bokuyaba out that early, its actually a waste of swap
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

Jan 28, 10:59 PM

Jun 2010
Reply to badabass
@Kise__Ryota idk why you decide to swap bokuyaba out that early, its actually a waste of swap
@badabass - As someone who also reached #13 this week, I also swapped out Dangers in my Heart this week so that I could ace Hokkaido Girls. I did so partly because this week had a smaller amount of points, so, the points loss will probably be less than doing so later on in the season.

I also swapped this week because this will be my high point of the season at #13. I missed too many series that will rank #5-#10 overall for my team and the weaker series I did pick will slowly drag me down. I'm just hoping for a respectable finish at this point.

Jan 28, 11:19 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to steelbound
@badabass - As someone who also reached #13 this week, I also swapped out Dangers in my Heart this week so that I could ace Hokkaido Girls. I did so partly because this week had a smaller amount of points, so, the points loss will probably be less than doing so later on in the season.

I also swapped this week because this will be my high point of the season at #13. I missed too many series that will rank #5-#10 overall for my team and the weaker series I did pick will slowly drag me down. I'm just hoping for a respectable finish at this point.

@steelbound hmm yeah its sad to have that Oroka. Perhaps if you already planned it out like that, there's nothing to stop you i guess xd

Jan 29, 1:46 AM
Oct 2017
Reply to steelbound

@steelbound You're not helping yourself reach a respectable finish by shooting yourself in the foot this early just to get to an irrelevant "high point". If you had Chiyu on the bench it would have made sense to swap it in and ace it before it gets to 65k. But Dosanko isn't anywhere near reaching that threshold anytime soon. It could have been swapped in for Exo or Majo and aced once Bokuyaba reaches it. Now you'd need to put Bokuyaba back in and bench an unaced show. That means you basically got less points and already used 2 swaps for something you could have done with 1 swap and a net gain in points.
kelpforestJan 29, 2:05 AM
Jan 29, 9:14 AM

Sep 2013
I need yall to stop adding Chained Soldier to yall's watching lists and make it cap🧢 on me cuz I need to ace it this week or I'm toast 😭 STOP THE COUNT!!
Jan 29, 5:47 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to kanarazukarasu
I need yall to stop adding Chained Soldier to yall's watching lists and make it cap🧢 on me cuz I need to ace it this week or I'm toast 😭 STOP THE COUNT!!
@kanarazukarasu don't worry, Slave can't be cap this week, so its a save ace. At least for the most consensus i see

Jan 29, 8:59 PM

May 2022
Chained soldier has a lot of people dropping it each week so I would not be worried about it hitting cap even next week.
Jan 30, 3:26 AM

Sep 2013
@badabass @Zoopiez hmmm... you guys might be right I just checked Anime Stats and it gained less than 5k last week and it needs to gain 7-8k to hit cap this week which is unlikely, what a relief 🙂
Jan 30, 10:02 AM

Sep 2013
do you guys think chiyu will be capped next week? that's what i'm worried about.

sic mundus
Feb 1, 2:30 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Juanchoman said:
do you guys think chiyu will be capped next week? that's what i'm worried about.

prolly yes unfortunately

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Week 2: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 14

40 by anri_alien »»
Yesterday, 1:42 AM

» I aced Kaiju No. 8 this week, is it still eligible?

spaceman777 - Apr 20

1 by Ax1om »»
Apr 20, 9:58 AM

» Week 1: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 7

13 by MistyBlue »»
Apr 13, 3:04 PM

» Week 12: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 24

9 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

» Week 11: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 17

12 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 18, 6:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.