Forum Settings
Forums

If you HAVE TO rewatch an anime 10 times in a row or you'd die, which one would that be?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 27, 8:46 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Nyarly-Kanamin
Haruhi, this way the Endless Eight becomes Endless Eighty, ten times more peak
@Nyarly-Kanamin Never have I seen someone this dedicated to anime in my whole life.
Mar 27, 7:57 PM

Jul 2017
I rewatched the first season of Food Wars 5 times in a month and a half back in 2017 and it never got old for me. And I have seen Assassination Classroom in full 12 times and never got old for me there either. Probably Assassination Classroom is my pick since even 7 years later, it's still as great as it was for me back then, if not better.
Mar 27, 8:07 PM

Aug 2010
I personally think I could do this with any show as long as I could switch who I saw it with each time.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Mar 28, 6:13 AM

Feb 2024
I would watch Bunny Girl Senpai, there would be 130 episodes.
Mar 28, 6:27 AM

Jun 2023
ef - A Tale of Melodies, Simoun, or Madlax. Ef is shorter, so that'd probably be my first pick.
I've re-watched Eva a bunch of time and love it, but not sure I'd be able to do it ten times back-to-back, hah.
Mar 28, 8:59 PM
Oct 2019
Probably No Game No Life or Cyberpunk Edgerunners. Those are the two that I think I could re-watch any amount of times without getting bored
Mar 29, 7:33 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to Nyarly-Kanamin
Haruhi, this way the Endless Eight becomes Endless Eighty, ten times more peak
@Nyarly-Kanamin Truly sick and twisted minds think alike. I had the same thought for this topic, but only if you are a masochist.
Mar 29, 8:43 AM

Jul 2013
I think that anime would be Hyperdimension Neptunia because the girls in it are very cute.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What if Your Favourite Anime had the Flaws of Your Least Favourite Anime?

APolygons2 - 2 minutes ago

0 by APolygons2 »»
2 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

21 by logopolis »»
5 minutes ago

» So is Shin-Chan actually G rated and the Funimation Dub was like Ghost Stories or is it Adult in nature like Oruchuban Ebichu

vasipi4946 - 2 hours ago

3 by vasipi4946 »»
7 minutes ago

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

58 by MasterTasuke »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » how often do you self insert or empathize with anime characters? and do you experience how good or bad the characters situation or experience is too

deg - 39 minutes ago

8 by deg »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.