Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2010 7:38 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought Jack was done with this "I MUST HAVE POWERRRRRR" crap in Season 2.

-The Familier (lol, spelling fail Japan. It's Familiar) had a polarizing voice as in sometimes it was charamingly quirky and then it was annoying as f***. Speaking of which, nostalgic duels.......

-Gee, I wonder if Jack gets a new Dragon next week? Well, I'm sure the preview won't spoil FUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
Jun 2, 2010 9:06 PM

Apr 2008
They shoulda made it more interesting...like Jack losing and becoming evil under the possession of this "lost" EBG...only to have Carly save him with some new Fortune Lady cards...oh nvm...Jack will just win on his own...

And judging from eppy titles Crow gets to duel next...*sigh*...AKI! YOU THERE?!
Jun 3, 2010 4:24 AM

Aug 2009
Boring, the episode felt too short

and aki is dead, along with luca.. they probably won't get their dragons like in the intro, fu**..
SlashBlackJun 3, 2010 4:27 AM
Jun 4, 2010 2:00 PM

Jul 2009
as much as i loved jack having his own new dragon(surprised it's not a accel syncrho monster even so he's been losing alot so he might need this) what about aki? really aki's my favorite character along with yusei and jack they definitely need to put her in a bigger role along with ruka and rua we already know crow will have a bigger role later in the series.

i have a question if the machine emperors can absorb synchro's twice per turn how come the accel synchro's cannot be absorbed? cause when i looked at shooting star dragon card it's still synchro monster type even though it is stated as a accel synchro monster not to mention the new dragon of jack is not even accel synchro s how will they defeat the machine emperors?
Jun 4, 2010 4:15 PM
Mar 2010
I think TVTokyo is just recycling old material imo
Jun 4, 2010 4:21 PM

Sep 2008
Tough crowd. (A crowd tougher than Janime? Preposterous!) I didn't think 112 was that bad. Sure. It was a little on the boring side, but at least there was a scene where Yusei almost got knocked unconscious, a scene that could be considered hilarious if you let it.

All I have to say is Familiar is possibly the best filler character in 5D's as of yet and at least it's Jack Atlus that's dueling and not Yusei.
And we all might as well forget Aki and the twins ever getting focused on by the writers for a long while. Is it WRGP? No? All right. No twins and Aki then.
Crow Hogan is <3
Asanuma Shintaro is <3
Asanuma Shintaro + Crow Hogan = <3333333

Make pasta, not war.
May 21, 2015 12:31 PM

Apr 2013
Another earthbound? Can't say I'm not happy. The dark signers arc has been the best arc thus far.

Fingers crossed for more Aki and Ruka in the future. Especially Ruka on a skateboard.
Dec 29, 2016 4:02 AM

Jul 2008
Congrats Jack, your idiocy knows no bounds....earthbounds that is.
Apr 6, 2018 3:41 PM

May 2016
Jack Atlas is GOD!
Dec 16, 2021 9:25 PM

Aug 2019
Jack's character is so exhausting. It's bad enough that he's a louder, more hammy version of Kaiba, but his constant talks about power are so damn tiring at this point. Even though Kaiba's deck in DM was characterized as being a power deck like Jack's, he didn't constantly obsess about his deck's theme and simply dueled using his best strategies without having to remind the audience that he dueled with power in mind in most instances.
Oct 19, 2022 9:20 AM

Jan 2020
Jack is going to make a deal with the devil to gain half the skill at a children's card game that Seto Kaiba and Yugi Motou had. Talk about a waste of a wish.

Jokes aside, I liked the setup for the ritual duel. It was interesting how it emulated the ritual duels from the original series. And, it was cool how the Crimson Familiar used stone tablets as his cards.

All-in-all, these last two subbed episodes have been worlds ahead of the various dubbed episodes I've been watching up until now.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 140 Discussion

Ozelot - Dec 26, 2010

14 by samot-frt »»
May 13, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 103 Discussion

Grimmm - Mar 31, 2010

13 by samot-frt »»
May 1, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 102 Discussion

Grimmm - Mar 24, 2010

23 by samot-frt »»
May 1, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 154 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Mar 30, 2011

81 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 4, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 151 Discussion

Hoppy - Mar 9, 2011

33 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 3, 3:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.