Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 11, 12:09 PM
Nov 2022
Will season 3 be the last? If not, how many seasons will we get if each season has 13 episodes.
Jan 11, 1:44 PM
Aug 2022
TheCryBabyHero said:
Will season 3 be the last? If not, how many seasons will we get if each season has 13 episodes.

From what I’ve heard season 3 is the final season covering Kumiko and friends third and final year in school
Jan 11, 3:34 PM

Jul 2015
If they maintain the pacing, in this season they'll graduate and series will conclude.

Jan 11, 3:56 PM
May 2022
Unfortunately it seems to end with this šŸ„¹
Jan 11, 11:07 PM
May 2022
season 3 will be the last.
Mar 16, 2:00 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Phantom_373
TheCryBabyHero said:

From what I’ve heard season 3 is the final season covering Kumiko and friends third and final year in school
@Phantom_373 I have a vague feeling that Kyoani is actively trying to complete its old properties before moving on. Considering how quickly they finished Free and are going to finish Hibike in these years.
Mar 26, 8:32 AM

Jun 2016
Just 13 episodes to finish Eupho seems a bit rushed but I wouldn't be surprised.
Apr 2, 9:12 AM
Mar 2018
Reply to KnightmareNEKO
Just 13 episodes to finish Eupho seems a bit rushed but I wouldn't be surprised.
@KnightmareNEKO It seems that you has read the entire novel. Judging by the way you said it, the rest of the novel are way more longer than 13 episodes. It's been 9 years since I'm trying to find the novel online, but I couldn't find anything. Can you give me suggestions?
Apr 7, 8:15 AM

Feb 2019
It is the last one most probably. I dunno if they can adjust in 1 season. It was kinda bad that they shoved entire second year into a short movie, I wished to see more of Kumiko.
Apr 7, 2:01 PM

Aug 2020
The novel isn't over yet iirc so who knows

Apr 7, 5:16 PM
Mar 2018
Reply to KitsuFrost
The novel isn't over yet iirc so who knows
@KitsuFrost novel finished in 2019
Apr 8, 10:01 PM
Oct 2021
On the official novel twitter there was a timeline picture that says 3rd season will cover penultimate two chapters and the last one will be on something else. I think we probably would get a movie before story ends
Apr 23, 3:42 PM
Playing Violet

Jun 2017
This is probably the final season, but afaik there were OVA episodes announced for it, just like we got for S1 and 2. Now, idk why they're not on MAL yet since it's been a few days/weeks since the announcement...^^'3
Apr 25, 11:19 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
@Phantom_373 I have a vague feeling that Kyoani is actively trying to complete its old properties before moving on. Considering how quickly they finished Free and are going to finish Hibike in these years.
@RobertBobert Yeah your right. Currently
Kyoani is thinking about only 3 franchise. Hibike! Euphorium , Tsurune and maybe Dragon maid. They will first try to conclude these. Then they can adapt some shows from their own LN. Because that's how they generally do it.

Hibike is gonna finish and soon Tsurune too. I guess, and idk about maid dragon.
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
Apr 25, 12:08 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Pinoffin
@RobertBobert Yeah your right. Currently
Kyoani is thinking about only 3 franchise. Hibike! Euphorium , Tsurune and maybe Dragon maid. They will first try to conclude these. Then they can adapt some shows from their own LN. Because that's how they generally do it.

Hibike is gonna finish and soon Tsurune too. I guess, and idk about maid dragon.
@Pinoffin I don't know how far along the Maid Dragon adaptation is from completion, but I felt like Tsurune should have replaced Free.
Apr 25, 12:12 PM

Nov 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
@Pinoffin I don't know how far along the Maid Dragon adaptation is from completion, but I felt like Tsurune should have replaced Free.
@RobertBobert yeah KyoAni always has this weird format of releasing shows.

On that note, Tsurune replaced Free! anime's place.
Apr 25, 12:16 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Pinoffin
@RobertBobert yeah KyoAni always has this weird format of releasing shows.

On that note, Tsurune replaced Free! anime's place.
@Pinoffin I'm a little tired of their regular franchises, so personally I'd like to see something new. Especially considering that KyoAni has already accumulated quite a lot of interesting works. But I completely understand the fans' feelings and I don't want them to literally cancel old shows for the sake of it.
Apr 25, 12:19 PM

Nov 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
@Pinoffin I'm a little tired of their regular franchises, so personally I'd like to see something new. Especially considering that KyoAni has already accumulated quite a lot of interesting works. But I completely understand the fans' feelings and I don't want them to literally cancel old shows for the sake of it.
@RobertBobert yeah right. Actually that arson attack still plays a main role in current day kyoani works. Actually kyoani was trying to make new shows at that time before that arson attack. But now we need to wait for these franchises to complete and then we can finally see some new fresh shows by the magical kyoani.
Apr 25, 12:20 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Pinoffin
@RobertBobert yeah right. Actually that arson attack still plays a main role in current day kyoani works. Actually kyoani was trying to make new shows at that time before that arson attack. But now we need to wait for these franchises to complete and then we can finally see some new fresh shows by the magical kyoani.
@Pinoffin Are you suggesting that KyoAni just doesn't want old cases piling up due to arson?
Apr 25, 12:23 PM

Nov 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
@Pinoffin Are you suggesting that KyoAni just doesn't want old cases piling up due to arson?
@RobertBobert Not like that completely but they kinda wanting to first conclude those shows which they had started like the 3 I just mentioned. Then they can work more freely. Since Kyoani never overwork and do only one project at a time mostly.
Apr 25, 12:25 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Pinoffin
@RobertBobert Not like that completely but they kinda wanting to first conclude those shows which they had started like the 3 I just mentioned. Then they can work more freely. Since Kyoani never overwork and do only one project at a time mostly.
@Pinoffin Well, at least that makes sense. From what I've heard, the arson caught them right in the middle of working on Hibike and Dragon Maid, so leaving it halfway through would have clearly slowed down the studio and would have been disrespectful to the memory of those who died.
Yesterday, 8:22 AM
Feb 2022
TheCryBabyHero said:

buddy i have an question out of context, is this an girls love anime or just focused on performing arts only like haikyuu or blue lock , altho i dont mind girls love part just dont want it to be too much.
Yesterday, 8:45 AM

May 2015
Reply to saketsahu
TheCryBabyHero said:

buddy i have an question out of context, is this an girls love anime or just focused on performing arts only like haikyuu or blue lock , altho i dont mind girls love part just dont want it to be too much.
@saketsahu No this is not Yuri
Yesterday, 9:01 AM
Feb 2022
billybub said:
@saketsahu No this is not Yuri

nice to know , cause you know the yuri part in scums wish kinda disgusted me , bloom into you was ok for me.

More topics from this board

» Disco Kid

billybub - Yesterday

1 by LosTakeover »»
Yesterday, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 21

54 by Ranxomare »»
Yesterday, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 4

83 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 8:01 AM

» Your thoughts

Vapor_AU - Apr 20

11 by Pinoffin »»
Apr 21, 11:54 AM

» Have KyoAni ruined pacing of a series?

KnightmareNEKO - Apr 13

15 by JustMonaka »»
Apr 20, 7:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.