Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 12:22 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for Week 1 actions is quickly approaching!

Ace/Swap Here

Points counted this week:
- Members Watching (x2)

Points counted in Week 2:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions

Points counted in Week 3:
- Members Watching (x2)
- Score

Week 1 Points Data:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vD-c7hK4LBqTKOTGrbTfCkUI42HinVpd6qannFkt0E0/htmlview
KinetaApr 7, 10:46 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 6, 3:57 PM

May 2022
Not looking so good taking Chained Soldier. Was hoping it would have a score closer to 8 based on the manga. Might change in a few weeks before score week, but I doubt it at this rate. I think it will get a lot of viewers, but the dropped/score weeks will be rough for sure.
Jan 6, 6:07 PM

Jul 2017
Reply to Zoopiez
Not looking so good taking Chained Soldier. Was hoping it would have a score closer to 8 based on the manga. Might change in a few weeks before score week, but I doubt it at this rate. I think it will get a lot of viewers, but the dropped/score weeks will be rough for sure.
@Zoopiez same here, but you can't expect the anime score to match the manga.

Oh well, life is bitter and we shall see.
Jan 6, 7:53 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This is gonna be a tough season especially to ace since i might messing up my team rooster. But it is, it is, gonna move forward till the end xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 7, 9:49 AM

Sep 2013
Reply to Zoopiez
@Zoopiez same.. maybe i should've chosen the dangers in my heart s2. Hopefully the score for chained will go up a bit in the next 2 weeks and the "plot" delivers.
sic mundus
Jan 7, 10:43 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Reply to Zoopiez
@Zoopiez Same here. It seemed an obvious choice, since non-sequels almost always get way more watching members than sequels, even if they start with less ptw members. Chained Soldier was even higher in the ptw members count than BokuYaba 2, all the time.

I hope the watching members compensate for the low score/dropped members, and, with luck, without having to waste many swaps during score weeks.
TitanOfPlasmaJan 7, 10:49 AM
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Jan 7, 4:00 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to Zoopiez
@Zoopiez I dont think alot of people have even rated it yet with having just only 1 episode out..
Jan 7, 5:35 PM
Nov 2022
well for me my ace is chain solider. and chain solider look to be doing good.

and my bench the beast and witch hasn't come out on stream.

and my wild card was demon prince of momochi house and that show is really good
angel66666Jan 7, 5:41 PM
Jan 7, 9:17 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
💀 I seem to be the only one who doesn’t have Metallic Rouge in their team.
Jan 8, 7:49 AM
Oct 2016
omg I regret it SO MUCH for not adding mahou shoujo ni akogarete to my team, I was the most hyped for that one i knew the potential! but i only chose the high ranked ones this timeᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ
Jan 8, 11:27 AM
Aug 2019
Reply to goldenotaqu
omg I regret it SO MUCH for not adding mahou shoujo ni akogarete to my team, I was the most hyped for that one i knew the potential! but i only chose the high ranked ones this timeᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ
@goldenotaqu ya most people dont know what's going to be a hit and what's not so it can be worth taking a guess on a show or 2 + picking higher ranked ones
Jan 8, 1:26 PM
Oct 2016
Reply to Imi_wakannai
@goldenotaqu ya most people dont know what's going to be a hit and what's not so it can be worth taking a guess on a show or 2 + picking higher ranked ones
@Imi_wakannai I did it that way till now that's the frustrating part, like last time Migi to dali had till the end really low rates even though it was awesome so I thought it will never raise that much but this show went from 13k in total to 43k💀
Jan 9, 9:42 AM

Nov 2015
Hi, I wanna ask something as it's my first time participating in this event. Now that it's the second week, I can't declare the same anime as my Ace. Do I declare the next that I believe will score best or will I get reduced by 5000 points as the anime that actually has the best score is the one I can't choose? I feel like the rules aren't clear enough.
Jan 9, 10:41 AM

Jul 2012
Reply to fuyuk_ai__desu
Hi, I wanna ask something as it's my first time participating in this event. Now that it's the second week, I can't declare the same anime as my Ace. Do I declare the next that I believe will score best or will I get reduced by 5000 points as the anime that actually has the best score is the one I can't choose? I feel like the rules aren't clear enough.
@fuyuk_ai__desu you wait until it passes 65k watching + completed. Here's a useful chart to know when to ace (just know the threshold is 65k this season):

Jan 9, 7:44 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to fuyuk_ai__desu
@fuyuk_ai__desu what's your team and what you ace before btw?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

Jan 9, 9:06 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to goldenotaqu
@Imi_wakannai I did it that way till now that's the frustrating part, like last time Migi to dali had till the end really low rates even though it was awesome so I thought it will never raise that much but this show went from 13k in total to 43k💀
@goldenotaqu Migi to Dali was imo kinda on the weird side. I didnt dislike it but it was more so a niche anime..

But that's the thing ya never know which anime will be a hit and which ones will fall through the cracks.
Jan 10, 8:58 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to Samii
@fuyuk_ai__desu you wait until it passes 65k watching + completed. Here's a useful chart to know when to ace (just know the threshold is 65k this season):

@Samii thanks a lot, that helps!
Jan 10, 9:00 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to badabass
@fuyuk_ai__desu what's your team and what you ace before btw?
@badabass my team for week 1 was this:

Active
Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2
Dungeon Meshi (Ace)
Ao no Exorcist: Shimane Illuminati-hen
Yubisaki to Renren
Majo to Yajuu

Bench
Gekai Elise
Metallic Rouge
Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

I haven't made any changes yet for this week, I'm waiting for Sunday
Jan 10, 1:29 PM

Nov 2015
By the way so many scores have tanked, even on good anime that the manga had score around 8
I feel like people sabotage the scores on purpose
Jan 10, 9:16 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to fuyuk_ai__desu
@badabass my team for week 1 was this:

Active
Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2
Dungeon Meshi (Ace)
Ao no Exorcist: Shimane Illuminati-hen
Yubisaki to Renren
Majo to Yajuu

Bench
Gekai Elise
Metallic Rouge
Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

I haven't made any changes yet for this week, I'm waiting for Sunday
@fuyuk_ai__desu cool, you choose yabai. Next ace shall be Yubisaki, but i am not gonna give a word to what shall you do.

Good luck, the chart is enough to answer your question...

Jan 11, 1:11 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to badabass
@fuyuk_ai__desu cool, you choose yabai. Next ace shall be Yubisaki, but i am not gonna give a word to what shall you do.

Good luck, the chart is enough to answer your question...
@badabass what was your team last week?
Jan 11, 4:46 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to fuyuk_ai__desu
@badabass what was your team last week?
@fuyuk_ai__desu active: bokuyaba, meshi, yubiren, mahoako, rouge
Bench: Majo, bucchi, and pii

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Week 2: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 14

40 by anri_alien »»
Yesterday, 1:42 AM

» I aced Kaiju No. 8 this week, is it still eligible?

spaceman777 - Apr 20

1 by Ax1om »»
Apr 20, 9:58 AM

» Week 1: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 7

13 by MistyBlue »»
Apr 13, 3:04 PM

» Week 12: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 24

9 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

» Week 11: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 17

12 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 18, 6:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.