Forum Settings
Forums

My final piano version of Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu

New
Jan 5, 7:25 AM

Dec 2013
I'm very open for any feedbacks and critiques.
This is a very mainstream classical piano piece.
But I like it.

Thanks in advance

Jan 5, 7:37 AM

Apr 2016
idk anything about piano but that sounds nice
Jan 5, 8:02 AM

Feb 2020
Well, I'm also a musician and I can say that sounds great. :)
Jan 5, 10:26 AM
Jul 2018
Sadly the keyboard cant keep up with what you are capable to do (or that is what i think), bc it feels really flat musically, i think that the arpeggios should sound a little more under the melody, the dynamics are very static in some parts and it makes it feel boring (I feel bad for saying it like that, sorry :( ), make it feel more fresh and alive because if you dont do that in the agitato, then the cantabile is probably gonna be more boring, the transition between the agitato and the cantabile feels missing something, since you are maintaining the same strength of the agitato and when changing to the cantabile you feel an entry with a transition that is not coherent

I hope I didn't sound too rude :p, it's just an opinion from one student to another, (I'm a violin student) so don't take it as an absolute truth, if you feel that I'm wrong or that I misjudged you, you can tell me, I recommend asking your teacher their opinion and if you can ask other teachers, if you study at a conservatory you can ask another teacher even if it is not their main area

these are 2 recordings i like and idk if they are gonna help you in something but give then a listen and tell me your opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-HosIOod_A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmeTrL4lBd0
Jan 6, 7:15 PM

Aug 2021
i wouldnt mind waking up to this xD..
YanYanJan 7, 6:32 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 1:33 AM

Dec 2013
Reply to mokkocchi
idk anything about piano but that sounds nice
@mokkocchi thanks a lot friend

@Serafos thank you very much friend

@WendyAXYZ I agree with you, I need to practice more dynamics for this piece to make it more interesting, not boring with the same strength on pressing the notes. Also put some rubato on some parts. I have no piano teacher, I'm not a professional pianist, my background is architect and civil engineering (structure). I play piano for hobby. Thanks again for your detail feedbacks, appreciate it

@yaawwwnnnn I'm not sure I understand the phrase you said

More topics from this board

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

31 by cody »»
46 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

67 by 3miL »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

30 by rohan121 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

16 by traed »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

23 by cody »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.