Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 13, 5:40 PM
Nov 2013
only little children are "hating" on this anime, as you put it. It's a solid 6/10. If it had an actually good ost it could have earned a 7. It's decent, but nowhere near good as you claim. Dark? Serious? You're either joking or never seen a good anime.

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? is a properly good dark, serious anime. This ain't it.
Feb 15, 5:38 AM

Feb 2022
Kast2 said:

Unfortunately, no one is smart enough to understand that if something like this bothers them, then they shouldn't even watch anime likes this in the first place

Louder!!!!! This is so true. We supposed to watch anime to escape reality, if they bring their real world standards then they won't enjoy anime at all.

Weird-but-true said:
I can't understand why western people are hating it?

Also to answer the question on thread, I think because the season before this one aired has that vending machine Isekai (which I think is also good) and the next season we got this, it belongs to the "another Isekai with something unique on them but Generic story" trope and just because of that most people hate it, not just this but even every Isekai that comes out for that matter.
Now I have simple solution to those people: Don't watch it all!!!!!! Read synopsis and see if you'll like it, if not then move on, no need to hate an anime just because it belongs to a certain trope (some people like me enjoy those what you call isekai trash, anime is not made just for you) or just because famous YouTuber says so, that's sheep mentality.
I enjoy this kinds of anime (Isekai) because it's an escape from reality, which is what you're supposed to do when watching Animes.
Feb 18, 4:04 PM
Sep 2014
Reply to Weird-but-true
@SoupFerrero I know majority of western fans hate it for this reason alone. But is it a good enough reason? Obviously not. The world building, the concept, music, animation, etc all are very good.

It would have been creepy if it was an actual pig but he have a human brain, also it's not like they are fucking each other or something. As someone from asia, I can confirm that it is really well recieved here.

I will feel bad for author and animation studio if they got hate like this for such a stupid reason despite giving it their best.
@Weird-but-true "The world building, the concept, music, animation, etc all are very good. "

I agree with everything except for the animation part. It was pretty obvious a budget bin series, because the animation was mediocre at best and kinda garbage at worst (e.g. that battle in the forest).
Feb 25, 12:45 PM

Jan 2020
It’s not that I hate it but more like I’m kinda taken aback by how the pig has better fighting skills than the girl… That’s really something.
Feb 25, 12:48 PM

Jan 2020
Arcterion said:
@Weird-but-true "The world building, the concept, music, animation, etc all are very good. "

I agree with everything except for the animation part. It was pretty obvious a budget bin series, because the animation was mediocre at best and kinda garbage at worst (e.g. that battle in the forest).

Aww, come on, man… Any shitty animation looks fun when watched at 2x speed. Speeding up might actually save a show from being boring (this one isn’t boring, actually, which is surprising).
Feb 28, 2:47 AM

Sep 2023
I decided to watch the show because of this thread. I hate trashy OP MC harem collecting isekai and I expected this to be one of those. I'm glad I was wrong.

As for the score, honestly 6-7 is fair considering the terrible animation quality towards the end... but the fact that generic power fantasy isekai seem to get 7-8 on average makes the low score harder to swallow. If this is a 6.3 then 90% of isekai deserve to be lower.

Mar 23, 7:51 PM
Oct 2021
Weirdly perverted MC. I agree that the plot really picks up around ep 7-8, but I cannot in good conscience score this anymore than a 5/10 because characters play a large role in storytelling overall :/
Apr 9, 5:59 PM

Jan 2022
Reply to HornyMushroom
I decided to watch the show because of this thread. I hate trashy OP MC harem collecting isekai and I expected this to be one of those. I'm glad I was wrong.

As for the score, honestly 6-7 is fair considering the terrible animation quality towards the end... but the fact that generic power fantasy isekai seem to get 7-8 on average makes the low score harder to swallow. If this is a 6.3 then 90% of isekai deserve to be lower.

@HornyMushroom

Hard agree on this second point.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Buta no Liver wa Kanetsu Shiro Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Feb 5

71 by Playcool »»
Apr 21, 3:59 AM

Poll: » Buta no Liver wa Kanetsu Shiro Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2023

31 by PedroKarim64 »»
Apr 21, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Buta no Liver wa Kanetsu Shiro Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2023

36 by PedroKarim64 »»
Apr 20, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Buta no Liver wa Kanetsu Shiro Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2023

51 by lasodamos »»
Mar 6, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Buta no Liver wa Kanetsu Shiro Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2023

38 by lasodamos »»
Mar 2, 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.