Dec 31, 2023 12:58 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007

Make Your Team

Submissions close:
Wed Jan 3, 22:00 GMT

Changes since Fall 2023
  • Four blacklisted titles and pick 1 of 3 this season.
  • Episode discussions only count one reply per topic for each unique member, instead of total replies.
    • If further manipulation is seen to sway points for Aces, then action will be taken against those members and/or we will need to adjust the rules again in the following season.
    • Playing fairly means posting in episode discussions as you normally would, not with the intent of swaying points.
    • Time spent on combating manipulation takes time away from fun changes we could be making instead <(`^´)>
  • Ace threshold is lowered to 65K (to account for less viewers).

Please spread the word of FAL and get your friends to join!
If the game continues to grow, we can devote more resources to making it better and better.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 31, 2023 4:05 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn onsen isekai. I appreciate your choice of anime to put out on the front for this winter banner kineta. Its gonna be the best for fal xd
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 31, 2023 5:43 PM

Jul 2021
Does week 1 end on Jan 7th or 14th then?
Dec 31, 2023 7:55 PM
Apr 2023
Wow. 2 sequels in blacklisted anime. lemme avoid them :)
Dec 31, 2023 10:41 PM
Apr 2017
Looks to be too hard this time around. So many blacklisted animes and picking 1 of three restricted. The remaining have too much variance with different cons that luck will play a big role. Maybe I'll drop this season.
Jan 1, 1:05 AM

Sep 2013
Top 129 my best ranking yet LFG!!! Could've broke into the top 100 had I just aced Shangri La instead of Frieren in the first week, shame I didn't fully grasp the ace rules back then.

Anyways I'm having a hard time choosing between "My Instant Death Ability is So Overpowered" and "The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic" to fill my 3rd bench slot, also from the restricted entries "Chained Soldier" seems like a no brainer but I heard that "The Dangers in My Heart" will cover some crazy good parts from the manga so I'm little hesitant, someone give me an advice plsss 😭😭
Jan 1, 1:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to umeabased
Does week 1 end on Jan 7th or 14th then?
@umeabased Jan 7th
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

Jan 1, 2:01 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to kanarazukarasu
Top 129 my best ranking yet LFG!!! Could've broke into the top 100 had I just aced Shangri La instead of Frieren in the first week, shame I didn't fully grasp the ace rules back then.

Anyways I'm having a hard time choosing between "My Instant Death Ability is So Overpowered" and "The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic" to fill my 3rd bench slot, also from the restricted entries "Chained Soldier" seems like a no brainer but I heard that "The Dangers in My Heart" will cover some crazy good parts from the manga so I'm little hesitant, someone give me an advice plsss 😭😭
@kanarazukarasu well if you ask me i choose instant death than healer. But its all up to you again.

As for chained soldier against dangers, its chained soldier for safest route.

Jan 1, 2:04 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to tokomata
Looks to be too hard this time around. So many blacklisted animes and picking 1 of three restricted. The remaining have too much variance with different cons that luck will play a big role. Maybe I'll drop this season.
@tokomata yeah i agree with you, the season looks all balance. But don't drop it yet cause you may have a lesson for this newly added fal season.

Jan 1, 2:37 AM

Sep 2013
Reply to badabass
@kanarazukarasu well if you ask me i choose instant death than healer. But its all up to you again.

As for chained soldier against dangers, its chained soldier for safest route.
@badabass Yeah Chained Soldier sounds like the move. As for the others, judging by their source material I think Healer is better received, also from the PV and staff I think it'll have higher production, Instant death my have more members now but Shangari La didn't have that many members at the start of the season but look where it ended.

Thanks for your feed back 🙏🙏
Jan 1, 3:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to kanarazukarasu
@badabass Yeah Chained Soldier sounds like the move. As for the others, judging by their source material I think Healer is better received, also from the PV and staff I think it'll have higher production, Instant death my have more members now but Shangari La didn't have that many members at the start of the season but look where it ended.

Thanks for your feed back 🙏🙏
@kanarazukarasu well if you say so then hope for the best of us

Jan 1, 4:08 AM

Sep 2013
Reply to badabass
@kanarazukarasu well if you say so then hope for the best of us
@badabass Likewise 👍
Jan 1, 7:28 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to badabass
@umeabased Jan 7th
@badabass thanks! Good luck this new season!
Jan 1, 8:58 AM
Sep 2016
Reply to kanarazukarasu

@kanarazukarasu Dealing with the same decisions. I still think Chained Soldier is a better bet over Dangers in My Heart S2 just off of popularity alone, but depending on the quality of Chained Soldier, Dangers could pull ahead based on score and dropped users later in the season. As for Instant Death and Healing Magic, I think Healing Magic has a much better chance at popping off than Instant Death. The PV's look far better, the studio has a better track record with making solid anime, there's more activity in the discussion forums. Overall has a lot more early signs of success than Instant Death.

What are your thoughts of Bucchigiri and Sengoku Youko this season? They're both pretty low in members right now, but they look promising and are backed by MAPPA and White Fox. Thinking of whether either could be a gamble that could blow up late in the season, like Bocchi the Rock last fall.
Jan 1, 9:45 AM

Sep 2013
Reply to J3_Omega
@kanarazukarasu Dealing with the same decisions. I still think Chained Soldier is a better bet over Dangers in My Heart S2 just off of popularity alone, but depending on the quality of Chained Soldier, Dangers could pull ahead based on score and dropped users later in the season. As for Instant Death and Healing Magic, I think Healing Magic has a much better chance at popping off than Instant Death. The PV's look far better, the studio has a better track record with making solid anime, there's more activity in the discussion forums. Overall has a lot more early signs of success than Instant Death.

What are your thoughts of Bucchigiri and Sengoku Youko this season? They're both pretty low in members right now, but they look promising and are backed by MAPPA and White Fox. Thinking of whether either could be a gamble that could blow up late in the season, like Bocchi the Rock last fall.
@J3_Omega Totally agree with your points regarding Instant Death vs Healing Magic

As for Bucchigiri, first, I wouldn't recommend investing more than one slot in an original, and Metallic Rouge would be a better bet imo because:
1. It has more members (duh)
2. It's gaining members at an insanely high rate (which is more important)
3. Most important of all I trust Bones with originals more than MAPPA.

Sengoku Youko is an interesting one though, I think it has a good chance of becoming a cult hit and get a relatively high score, but I suspect it'll be severely under watched, so I'd pick something with more members over it, since points gained from members watching often take the lion's share compared to points gained from score, eps discussion etc...
Jan 1, 12:03 PM
Sep 2016
Reply to kanarazukarasu
@J3_Omega Totally agree with your points regarding Instant Death vs Healing Magic

As for Bucchigiri, first, I wouldn't recommend investing more than one slot in an original, and Metallic Rouge would be a better bet imo because:
1. It has more members (duh)
2. It's gaining members at an insanely high rate (which is more important)
3. Most important of all I trust Bones with originals more than MAPPA.

Sengoku Youko is an interesting one though, I think it has a good chance of becoming a cult hit and get a relatively high score, but I suspect it'll be severely under watched, so I'd pick something with more members over it, since points gained from members watching often take the lion's share compared to points gained from score, eps discussion etc...
@kanarazukarasu Completely on board with Metallic Rogue being the play for an original series. Bones and Trigger are usually safe picks when it comes to making solid popular anime.

Just worried I'm gonna overlook a low member show with high potential like I did the last two seasons by not picking up Undead Girl Murder Farce and Shangri-la. I don't have too much faith that shows like Hokkaido Gals or Blue Exorcist SIS are going to hold up late into the season despite having some of the highest members at the moment, but I'm unsure if I should gamble on a lesser known show that could end up being the dark horse of this season.

You do make a very good point with MAPPA original series usually being uncertain in quality. Might just throw Sengoku on the bench and hope my other picks will carry me if it doesn't take off. Shows are just so tough to pick this season only having one restricted anime to pick from instead of the usual two. I appreciate your input, though! Congrats on your new PB and hope you can get into the top 100 this upcoming season 👍
Jan 2, 5:20 AM

Sep 2013
Reply to J3_Omega
@kanarazukarasu Completely on board with Metallic Rogue being the play for an original series. Bones and Trigger are usually safe picks when it comes to making solid popular anime.

Just worried I'm gonna overlook a low member show with high potential like I did the last two seasons by not picking up Undead Girl Murder Farce and Shangri-la. I don't have too much faith that shows like Hokkaido Gals or Blue Exorcist SIS are going to hold up late into the season despite having some of the highest members at the moment, but I'm unsure if I should gamble on a lesser known show that could end up being the dark horse of this season.

You do make a very good point with MAPPA original series usually being uncertain in quality. Might just throw Sengoku on the bench and hope my other picks will carry me if it doesn't take off. Shows are just so tough to pick this season only having one restricted anime to pick from instead of the usual two. I appreciate your input, though! Congrats on your new PB and hope you can get into the top 100 this upcoming season 👍
@J3_Omega Ye I'm also concerned about Blue Exorcist especially, last season was 6 years ago so it's hard to use its numbers to estimate this season's performance.

Between Bucchigiri and Sengoku I'd definitely go for the latter, good luck 😁

This season is definitely harder than last one, but I don't find it especially harder that the ones before that, maybe it has to do with me having no clue what I was doing back then though 😂

Thanks but it was mostly luck LMAO, I didn't expect to do that well I thought I'd be yeeted out of the top 200 in week 13 or smth but I ended up actually gaining ranks because so many people above me were suffering from picking Dr. Stone over Apothecary Diaries at the end 😏

Thanks for the FR btw :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Week 2: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 14

40 by anri_alien »»
Yesterday, 1:42 AM

» I aced Kaiju No. 8 this week, is it still eligible?

spaceman777 - Apr 20

1 by Ax1om »»
Apr 20, 9:58 AM

» Week 1: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 7

13 by MistyBlue »»
Apr 13, 3:04 PM

» Week 12: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 24

9 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

» Week 11: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 17

12 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 18, 6:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.