Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 24, 2023 10:06 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for Week 12 actions is quickly approaching!

Ace/Swap Here

Points counted this week:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions
- Member Favorites

Points counted in Week 13 (Final week!):
- Members Watching (2x)
- Episode Discussions (2x) - Note: only new posts since Week 12
- Score (2x)
- Members Dropped (2x)
- Member Favorites (2x)

Week 12 Anime Points
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u_rnDC0z3ChTteYMAdQ22-amiBIPOR_hleKC8arMoiQ/htmlview

Please do not send reports to the forum moderators for "spam" or "good episode" or "not English" related posts in forum threads.
I am checking for rule-breaking accounts. It is not the forum mods job to clean up each anime title's forum discussion for FAL.

If you are concerned about an anime being spammed, please message me privately and I will investigate it (if I haven't already).
KinetaMar 24, 8:50 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 24, 2023 4:01 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I can't believe i stay at top 20. But i am just gonna say that if you use your extra swap before finishing up all of your ace first, and use it on the wrong card like you intent to do. There's no way back to cancel it. So, be careful.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 24, 2023 8:55 PM
Apr 2023
Another season without me winning :)
Dec 25, 2023 3:00 AM

Nov 2021
Reply to rafi369
Another season without me winning :)
@rafi369 :)
Dec 25, 2023 7:41 AM
Sep 2016
Absolutely blew it not picking Shangri-la, but hitting the aces on my remaining shows these last few weeks should at least put me in the top 500. Gonna reach the top 100 one of these days. Just not this season 😓
Dec 28, 2023 1:35 PM

Jul 2014
Dumb question maybe and I'm not in top 100 so it doesn't matter but with shows finishing and members watching numbers going down do these not count as above threshold anymore? Like for example Dr. Stone and Hyakkano were above threshold last week but now they're below, will acing something else that was never over threshold for the season be valid and earn points?
Dec 28, 2023 7:15 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Reply to danwow
Dumb question maybe and I'm not in top 100 so it doesn't matter but with shows finishing and members watching numbers going down do these not count as above threshold anymore? Like for example Dr. Stone and Hyakkano were above threshold last week but now they're below, will acing something else that was never over threshold for the season be valid and earn points?
@danwow They still count as above threshold, because that number comprises watching + completed. Too bad that the team page only shows watching members.

If you ace an anime which was never over threshold, you've not aced it before, it's in your active team (not bench) and is the one with the highest score among those in the active team which haven't yet reached such threshold... yes, it'll be valid and earn points.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Week 2: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 14

40 by anri_alien »»
Yesterday, 1:42 AM

» I aced Kaiju No. 8 this week, is it still eligible?

spaceman777 - Apr 20

1 by Ax1om »»
Apr 20, 9:58 AM

» Week 1: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 7

13 by MistyBlue »»
Apr 13, 3:04 PM

» Week 12: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 24

9 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

» Week 11: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 17

12 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 18, 6:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.