Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2023 7:30 PM

Jul 2011
Standard preparation for the final episode concert.

The Theater have hologram technology, that's some investment.
Dec 16, 2023 8:51 PM
May 2015
I've been sold lies why is the best song of the anime only performed by 1 person.

Dreaming! Was a banger throwback though.
Dec 16, 2023 11:10 PM

Apr 2014
When they said about the training camp, I thought it would be the usual spot at the beach.
Anyway, surely, the sound system will break down in the final episode. And they'll sing their song without any instruments.

何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 17, 2023 7:19 AM
Apr 2013
EP 11

Imagine that feeling of not knowing all the idol names.
Not sure if we'll get a 2nd season, ironic.
But if we're lucky we might/will get some ova and/or uh

So we had 2 and one song this time. no idea, i'm assuming anywhere from. there's 8 teams in total, so i wouldnt be surprised if we get closer to 10 songs next time, definitely at least one for each team?

Looking at it, the calendar used has 1 dec on a monday. Looking back, the last year with 1 dec on a monday was 2014? Or maybe they just picked it to look nice.
CocoaGalaxyDec 17, 2023 7:28 AM
Dec 17, 2023 9:13 AM
Sep 2023
JULIA SOLOS

ahhh good ep :)

Shizuka cuddling Mirai while they were sleeping I had to pause and scream this episode was just so full of cute moments. Reika gyuuu.

I love Team 7th.
Dec 17, 2023 12:50 PM

Jan 2018
They better announce a 2nd season after next week's episode. Million Live is just too good.
Dec 17, 2023 4:25 PM
Apr 2020
I want a second season, it would be dirty if they didn’t.
Dec 17, 2023 10:27 PM

Feb 2016
This episode was so cute and fun! And Shizuka is seems way, wayyy happier now, I adore this ❤️

I didn't liked Tsubasa at all, but I love how they handled her personal growth, she was never the focus, we only saw a bit of it in short scenes trough the episodes, so she explaining to the producer how she felt all this time and coming out of nowhere with the 1st solo was unexpected for me ngl, it was great.

Are we gonna get a 40th girl next episode??? I hope so, because than would open the doors for a 2nd season!

btw knowing there is just 1 episode left hurts my heart 😭

Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Dec 18, 2023 12:38 AM

Jan 2011
after all these years yeah i'd be a damn shame if this is just a one and done season we only reached the debut of the theater opening

u149 is most likely gonna get another one due to how well done and popular it was ,then we have shiny colours next year

it takes a lot to gather all these VAs and is most likely the hardest part for why this took so long but even if i gotta wait till 2025 i want more !

that tease gives me hope
Dec 25, 2023 4:19 PM

Nov 2009
LOL @ Tsumugi head-exploding herself cause she had nothing to do but wait. (unlike other girls that had other projects to do)

Also... training camp... at the studio that they are already visiting mostly everyday to train... can this really be called training camp?

The only new thing is a "gathering" of the entire group on same day in one place and a sleepover at the studio, LOL

BTW... that Hologen AR tech they showed with Tsumugi and a fish without needing to wear anything and is simply controlled from a Laptop... WTF... Idolmaster's world is far more advanced than Real World huh...

Which makes me wonder... are all the previous "spontaneously appear out of no where" 3D effects we've seem in earlier episodes... all just Hologen Tech?

(like back at episode 1 or 2 when the trio singed and the rest of the group appeared around them and everyone somehow can also see the same things...) (so it's not "imagintary" but rather someone at the production was controlling the thing on purpose... which means... the trio's performance was entirely STAGED with pre-recorded 3D Hologens)

(same with Shizuka's singing in previous episode and wings appeared... those were from Hologen Tech, so ppls didn't "imagine" the wings cause of her immersive singing... it was technology...) (the 765PRO studio feels kinda SUS now...)

Hmm? who was the light green hair girl that walked pass Producer and gave off some sort of sparkly aroma? lol

Also, I thought the first group was the "Team First", but they started off with Team Sixth? HUH?

Then they goes to Tsubasa? Interesting choices.

(also, again... Team Fifth is no where to be seen, they're literally completely skipped in the series... the only one we've seen is Serika with her "papa" issues, everyone else on Team 5 doesn't seem to get any screentime)

And... looks like there's going to be an issue with the "equipment" AGAIN... like they have in EVERY SINGLE IDOLMASTER SERIES.. What's this? a Tradition now? LOL
amlgDec 25, 2023 4:41 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 14, 9:36 PM

Jan 2010

This line highlights my concern with the anime. There's just really not enough time to do all the things it feels the anime wants to do. One of the most critical elements missed is time spent between all the idols. I presume the intent is to present them as one big family, but the anime hasn't really been able to establish this as much. They've had one rushed group event at the beginning, and after spending time in the segmented units, they're all finally coming back to see each other...although I'm certain some of these idols have yet to be shown in the same room yet. This is particularly bad with the latecomers Tsumugi and Kaori, who most certainly have not met a large majority of the cast yet.

These big moments, ranging from Shizuka's solo to these big get togethers, just don't feel earned. I don't fault the show, I just fault the circumstances. I really want to get invested, I really do. I feel bad for the teams that had their debuts off screen. I feel bad for the idols who've barely had any impact or screen presence. It was horrible seeing Sayoko and Karen called upon to give their opinions during the 4th episode's group argument over having an impromptu live. It felt like the show was trying their best to have them involved, but what they heck were they supposed to contribute at that moment? An awkward comment restating the already known awkwardness and confusion present? Million Live really, really just needed more time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Million Live! Episode 12 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Dec 23, 2023

18 by Shocked »»
Apr 14, 10:07 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Million Live! Episode 8 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Nov 25, 2023

15 by Shocked »»
Apr 13, 9:27 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Million Live! Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Nov 11, 2023

11 by Shocked »»
Apr 12, 10:00 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Million Live! Episode 5 Discussion

Boazanian - Nov 4, 2023

12 by Shocked »»
Apr 12, 9:25 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Million Live! Episode 4 Discussion

VioletRebellion - Oct 28, 2023

11 by Shocked »»
Apr 11, 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.