Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2023 5:53 AM

Dec 2015
Been a long time coming for Amuro to square off with Kid. I doubt he knows who he just made an enemy out of.

Love how Conan is staring a hole into the back of that "policeman" at 14:11.

Pretty bold of him to deliver the message. If only Nakamori did his usual check on the guy. Falling for the "hide a leaf in the forest" thing once again. Then again, Conan could just catch Kid right then and there but what would be the fun in that, right?

On another note, now that we are in the Reiwa era, shouldn't Shinichi (Heisei Holmes) get a change in nickname now? Then again I wouldn't mind that nickname being passed to Mitsuhiko.

Looking forward to seeing how the trick was done. Might be a red herring but she seems a bit suspicious right now.

Kid対服部平次の前に、安室の出番だね。あれ、榎本はメガネをかけてない。なんか怪しい。
hai_X_isDec 2, 2023 3:32 PM
Dec 2, 2023 8:40 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Gonna be weird not seeing "Detective Conan" as the official MAL title anymore. RIP.

Not a huge fan of the new OP and new ED (especially the songs), but perhaps it will take a few more listens to get used to.

It's always fun getting Kaito Kid cases where there isn't a murder that needs to be solved. I think Azusa is a red herring as the episode went out of its way to make us suspect her, but perhaps it's a double bluff. Maybe Kid knew she was a mega fan and enlisted her for help though. That might be a little unlikely, but who knows. An Amuro disguise would be tricky to pull off since Conan should easily be able to see through it. That just leaves Kazami, unless none of them were really Kid.
Dec 2, 2023 10:10 PM

Sep 2012
Omg MAL finally put the right name
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Dec 7, 2023 12:26 PM

Jul 2008
Its Azuza.....no one ever suspects the girl.
Dec 24, 2023 1:09 PM
Mar 2018
A great start to a new Kaito Kid story! The face off between him and Amuro was really intense, I liked it a lot! Poor Kazami had to give up his festival because of that. ^_^'

The white paint smoke was a good idea, but I can't imagine what it would be like to be one of the three maskless people in that room...

As for who the Kid is, Azusa is obviously the most suspicious, so I hope it's not her, and it wouldn't make much sense for Amuro to be him as there wouldn't be a duel; so I wanna say it's Kazami.
Jan 5, 2:25 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Kaito Kids returns!!!
Well, seems a new hard case!!!
kekeke
Jan 24, 7:47 PM

Apr 2016
Azusa was kind of annoying and the episode was just standard Kaiyo Kid stuff.
May 20, 12:05 AM

Mar 2011
I think I know as who Kid disguised himself...

Ha ha, when Kid mocked Amuro's trick I felt that. It wasn't even like he said he could defeat Kid with that. He was basically asked by the others to show it. I take this a little personal, Kid.

Also Amuro and all his fangirls :D. Conan is right... this is everything but decent (can't blame them tho :D).

I kind of like the new OP and ED, especially the opening. It kind of has some 90's vibes.
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 246 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Feb 13, 2010

12 by ZZZ111000 »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 245 Discussion

giraffesyo - Nov 4, 2012

9 by ZZZ111000 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 244 Discussion

giraffesyo - Nov 4, 2012

7 by ZZZ111000 »»
Yesterday, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1115 Discussion

hai_X_is - Mar 2

8 by Safrichh »»
Jun 10, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 247 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Feb 13, 2010

13 by BladeX05 »»
Jun 9, 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.