Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

A little worry/concern I have for the story overall (Anime-only perspective.)

New
Nov 22, 2023 12:58 PM
May 2016
I've seen a few people praise the series for it's depictions of Demons as these almost alien-like entities who exist entirely to fuck with humanity in their pursuit of strength. I actually did find this concept pretty interesting at first, but after the latest episodes I feel they might end up being the aspect of the series I dislike the most overall.

My fear is that these Demons will offer nothing overall to the story besides action set-pieces and moments that make the party look cool - all because it sounds like they're being built from the ground-up to hold very little nuance. It feels strange to me that a series that has such a nuanced and heartfelt/thoughtful portrayal of it's characters and their emotions would choose to make it's antagonising force for the whole story just... one-note, evil-for-the-sake-of-evil villains? It feels more like something akin to Goblin Slayer. I think there's SO MUCH potential to create amazing antagonists in this story with nuance on how the fleeting passage of time and the idea of what makes a 'fulfilling life' could lead people to become worse versions of themselves and so forth.

Basically I'm just asking manga readers: Do the antagonists in this story ever become more than just generic faceless villains? It would be a real buzzkill for me if that weren't the case because I think it'd be so odd for a story as well-written like this to never tackle morality beyond the lens of a cartoonish species of baddies that are bad because... they just are?
Nov 22, 2023 1:06 PM
Jun 2020
I think this alien way of thinking actually make them more interesting than regular evil guys in other RPG fantasy anime, like Shield Hero or Danmachi, which most of the villains look like cartoon parodies of regular evil villains.
Nov 22, 2023 1:11 PM
Jul 2022
Without spoiling too much, the author actually did this deliberately so that future villains (aka not demons) can shine more

Don't worry, the story has enough antagonistic figures/situations to ease that worry, we just haven't been introduced to them yet.
Nov 22, 2023 1:31 PM
Feb 2021
tAb0 said:
Without spoiling too much, the author actually did this deliberately so that future villains (aka not demons) can shine more

Don't worry, the story has enough antagonistic figures/situations to ease that worry, we just haven't been introduced to them yet.

As an anime only, this is the direction I felt it was taking, so I’m glad that I can have some assurance on that.
Nov 22, 2023 1:42 PM

Apr 2012
Can we for once, just once see evil as just being evil?
For quite some time, we've been saturated with villains as misunderstood beings that's been victimized and pushed to do heinous acts only because it's all relative to one's point of view. It's refreshing to see a concept of writing that's been forgotten that simply pointing out evil acts done by evil beings is just evil and the characters that are good, do what they could in order to maintain their way of life and survive amongst the presence of it.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 22, 2023 2:31 PM

May 2019
I think that OP's interpretation of the anime don't macht with the reality.

But that's my solitar opinion.

(sorry for ma english no gud)
Nov 22, 2023 2:36 PM
May 2016
Reply to Janethan23
For quite some time, we've been saturated with villains as misunderstood beings that's been victimized and pushed to do heinous acts only because it's all relative to one's point of view. It's refreshing to see a concept of writing that's been forgotten that simply pointing out evil acts done by evil beings is just evil and the characters that are good, do what they could in order to maintain their way of life and survive amongst the presence of it.
@Janethan23
I am fine with evil villains. What I find boring is the idea that the ENTIRE SPECIES of Demons is just one-dimensional evil characters. At that point, it's just purely repetitive! The concept is refreshing on the surface level, my fear is that we've seen all the Demons have to offer for the rest of the story in these last few episodes. I ADORE a great morally-black evil-for-evil villain, DIO stands at the top for that. If every villain after DIO was just DIO but in different coats of paints, JoJo would lose so much luster as a series though due to repetition. Do you get what I'm saying?
May 2022
In my opinion, the best part of the story so far involves the demons. Won’t happen in season 1 but one of the best characters is a demon and is explored really well. Even recently the demons are having some good nuance to their characters. So I would say don’t worry the best is yet to come with demons in the anime.
May 2016
Reply to tAb0

@tAb0
Thank you! That's just what I was hoping to hear. I actually adore this series so far, I just hope that as it goes along it only continues to improve.
Nov 22, 2023 3:31 PM

Apr 2020
As a manga reader, I'll only say that this first season won't change your mind on the demons. At least I don't remember them being involved in the story for a while.
But worry not, if/when we get a season 2, we'll get a very well written and nuanced demon character as the main antagonist for one of the manga's best arcs.
And yes, it will still stick to the portrayal they've had so far, only it'll actually get explored properly.
Nov 22, 2023 4:23 PM
Master Otaku

Mar 2009
There's always 1 series every season that is highly overrated. Frieren is good, not great and it's NOT worth all this hype.
- Justin T. Poindexter
Nov 22, 2023 5:05 PM

May 2015
Reply to Rob7

@Rob7 best arc by far, love me some Solitar
Nov 22, 2023 5:39 PM
Oct 2021
Janethan23 said:

that's what i am saying. People like to keep justifying evil because "oh I suffered, so you should as well grrrrrr", similar example would be the Puss in Boots 2 (i forgor the name) main antagonist, he is evil because that's what he is, and that what makes him great
Nov 22, 2023 7:01 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to Rob7

@Rob7 Lmao good one
Nov 22, 2023 7:50 PM
Apr 2020
The story is about the journey and not about fighting demons or other antagonistic figures.

With that said, there's a particular Demon in a later arc that is much more nuanced than the ones we seen so far, and not every antagonistic figure that comes their way will be a Demon also.
Nov 22, 2023 9:50 PM
Jun 2020
Wait for El Dorado arc. That’s where all the praise for demons are from. I agree that the demon from the demon invasion arc are nothing to be amazed about. But El Dorado really elevates the writing. And it’s my favorite arc. Unfortunately, the anime won’t reach that arc, so you’ll have to read manga
Nov 22, 2023 10:22 PM
Sep 2021
" oh no!!! maybe this anime isn't actually as deep as anime fans hyped it up to be!!!!! maybe the generic bad guys will still be generic later!!! "

lmao, i love anime fans
Nov 22, 2023 10:26 PM
Sep 2021
Janethan23 said:

goblin slayer already did this 5 years ago with the goblins and snowflakes complained about it, heck redo of healer did the same thing albeit that's with humans instead and snowflakes still Complained

you can't please people, they'll always Complain about something
Nov 23, 2023 2:43 AM
Jan 2017
As an anime only I highly doubt the demons are gonna be the main antagonistic force in the story.
Nov 23, 2023 3:17 AM
Apr 2017
Janethan23 said:

It's quite the opposite. Most villains are just cartoonishly evil for the sake of being evil. Just look at the most popular movies like marvel movies. Even the demons in Frieren actually have some nuance to them and are not just evil. Like the small demon Himmel killed who merked the village chief because they thought they'd be able to live in peace if they did so. Demons are just entrapped by their own mind and there are some later on that will try to understand humans in their own fucked up ways.
Nov 23, 2023 6:08 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to Yosakusan
Janethan23 said:

It's quite the opposite. Most villains are just cartoonishly evil for the sake of being evil. Just look at the most popular movies like marvel movies. Even the demons in Frieren actually have some nuance to them and are not just evil. Like the small demon Himmel killed who merked the village chief because they thought they'd be able to live in peace if they did so. Demons are just entrapped by their own mind and there are some later on that will try to understand humans in their own fucked up ways.
@Yosakusan

So, by your logic Marvel movies do not have a single villain that is not "cartoonishly evil". Okay.
Nov 23, 2023 9:36 AM
Apr 2017
Daoolp said:
@Yosakusan

So, by your logic Marvel movies do not have a single villain that is not "cartoonishly evil". Okay.

Pretty much. Apart from Loki and Thanos.
Nov 23, 2023 10:13 AM
Aug 2021
What's wrong with evil just being evil? This is the origin of the concept of demons after all, they're the absence of good.

Why do we now need villains who are just "misunderstood" or that they've only become bad because something bad happened to them? Why can't they just be bad?

Considering almost all manga and anime just use demon to make their character sound more edgy it's nice to see demons which are actually demons.
Nov 23, 2023 10:22 AM
Aug 2021
Modernoir said:
@Janethan23
I am fine with evil villains. What I find boring is the idea that the ENTIRE SPECIES of Demons is just one-dimensional evil characters. At that point, it's just purely repetitive! The concept is refreshing on the surface level, my fear is that we've seen all the Demons have to offer for the rest of the story in these last few episodes. I ADORE a great morally-black evil-for-evil villain, DIO stands at the top for that. If every villain after DIO was just DIO but in different coats of paints, JoJo would lose so much luster as a series though due to repetition. Do you get what I'm saying?

That's literally what demons are though, they're the absence of good. Demons aren't supposed to be a nuanced entity, they're black and white.
Nov 23, 2023 10:25 AM
Aug 2021
Cellider said:
Janethan23 said:

that's what i am saying. People like to keep justifying evil because "oh I suffered, so you should as well grrrrrr", similar example would be the Puss in Boots 2 (i forgor the name) main antagonist, he is evil because that's what he is, and that what makes him great

Evil people can't stand evil for evils sake because they want to remove the negative of being evil. Thus they always have to justify why they are evil. In reality, evil is evil and what led you to evil is irrelevant.
Nov 23, 2023 10:29 AM
Aug 2021
Yosakusan said:
Janethan23 said:

I don't think a single Marvel villan is "evil for the sake of being evil". They're all either attempting to do good but in a bad way, misunderstood or have been trampled on and so want justice in their own way. I don't think Hollywood has created any new evil for evils sake characters for at least a decade, with perhaps one or two exceptions.
Nov 23, 2023 10:53 AM
Dec 2018
It's a slice of life about chubby characters. The villains are just secondary.
Nov 23, 2023 11:32 AM

Nov 2013
Well, the reason why I like Demons in Frieren is because they're cunning, deceitful and evil as DEMONS should be by definition!

These days demons are always misunderstood, "not woke lol", or are victims of "good guys".

It really is a breath of fresh air to finally see truly evil demons.

Modernoir said:
My fear is that these Demons will offer nothing overall

Sorry but you're basically asking for demons to be misunderstood again, just like in 100s of other stories. I get your point though. Many humans, including humans in this story, may have hard time accepting that there can exist species where literally 0 creature can be reasoned with. Demons are species incapable of empathy, that's just how it is. I honestly wouldn't want this show to change this aspect due to how "impossible" or uncomfortable it may be for humans to imagine a sentient being existing without empathy and love.
Sigmar-UnberogenNov 23, 2023 11:41 AM
Nov 23, 2023 1:25 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Yosakusan
Janethan23 said:

@Yosakusan I disagree with you wholeheartedly on this.
Star Wars and The Lord of the Rings original trilogies are epic and timeless masterpieces that never ever attempted to humanize or make them relatable in any shape or form because they are villains throughand through. The authors have completely made it clear that Sauron and the Sith are just evil. Nothing more, nothing less. Traditionally, it's been about good vs evil and a vast majority want to see the good guys triumph over evil and the simple lesson we take from it to teach children is: don't be bad like them.
The villains these days have to have some sort of justifiable backstory that has become forced and predictable nobody is surprised anymore when it's revealed that the 'good guys' were actually the 'bad guys'...gasp
Janethan23Nov 23, 2023 2:37 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.

To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 23, 2023 1:47 PM
Oct 2012
The amount of information the story divulged is already fascinating enough.

1. Demons are individualist to the point that they have hardly any social construct.

2. They are highly intelligent and powerful predators without sympathy.

3. They bow only to magic prowess. Many of the great demons possess extremely dangerous spells that are beyond the realms of men.

4. Speech is but a gift of evolution to better hunt down humanity.

I'd say those traits make for some interesting conflicts, no?
Nov 23, 2023 4:37 PM
Apr 2017
Janethan23 said:
Star Wars and The Lord of the Rings original trilogies are epic and timeless masterpieces that never ever attempted to humanize or make them relatable in any shape or form because they are villains throughand through. The authors have completely made it clear that Sauron and the Sith are just evil. Nothing more, nothing less. Traditionally, it's been about good vs evil and a vast majority want to see the good guys triumph over evil and the simple lesson we take from it to teach children is: don't be bad like them.
The villains these days have to have some sort of justifiable backstory that has become forced and predictable nobody is surprised anymore when it's revealed that the 'good guys' were actually the 'bad guys'...gasp

1. Ur wrong. Palpatine might have been just evll but he was never the main villain. Vader was the main focus and he definetly had layers to him, especially in the last 2 films. Same thing with Sauron who has an entire backstory in the books I believe which shows how power and temptation corrupted him.
2. Well written villains have always had layers to them since Shakespere and even ancient greek plays. The problem is that after WW2 there was massive push by the government to always make the bad guys lose and be completely evil for no reason.I'm putting it all in simple terms but that's basically what happened.
3. A villain with no motivations, depth or charisma is not a good villain in my eyes. The more of those 3 things they have the better. It's not about justifying their actions, it's about being able to understand them as a reader and know that the author also understands the characters they've crafted and are not just throwing action figures against each other in a fight because it looks cool.
Nov 23, 2023 5:28 PM
Oct 2021
StarZone1 said:
Cellider said:

Evil people can't stand evil for evils sake because they want to remove the negative of being evil. Thus they always have to justify why they are evil. In reality, evil is evil and what led you to evil is irrelevant.

hmm, I kinda see your point, but at the same time it just confused me more. Could you explain better, please?
Nov 23, 2023 6:27 PM

Mar 2017
Reply to Yosakusan
Janethan23 said:

1. Ur wrong. Palpatine might have been just evll but he was never the main villain. Vader was the main focus and he definetly had layers to him, especially in the last 2 films. Same thing with Sauron who has an entire backstory in the books I believe which shows how power and temptation corrupted him.
2. Well written villains have always had layers to them since Shakespere and even ancient greek plays. The problem is that after WW2 there was massive push by the government to always make the bad guys lose and be completely evil for no reason.I'm putting it all in simple terms but that's basically what happened.
3. A villain with no motivations, depth or charisma is not a good villain in my eyes. The more of those 3 things they have the better. It's not about justifying their actions, it's about being able to understand them as a reader and know that the author also understands the characters they've crafted and are not just throwing action figures against each other in a fight because it looks cool.
@Yosakusan Great take. I agree. It's not about feeling empathy for the villain, it's about understanding the logic that drives them. The same applies to protagonists and all other characters in a story. Not understanding what drives the protagonists is one of the main reasons why a story might not be as enjoyable. Thankfully, Frieren excels in that aspect.

Now, speaking of demons in Frieren, there are still many elements we don't know (I'm an anime-only watcher). We don't know what drives demons to kill humans. It was stated that they don't need it for survival and we've seen that they do have a strong survival instinct. Also, I don't think their lack of empathy makes it impossible for demons and other races to coexist peacefully in society. You don't need empathy, you need fear of retaliation. I think the story is still able to go whichever way it chooses with the demon storyline.

Of course, I'm also hoping for complex non-demon antagonists.
Nov 23, 2023 6:49 PM
Aug 2021
Yosakusan said:
Janethan23 said:

1. Except Palpatine was the main villain. In the origional trilogy The Empire was the main villain and Palpatine was the Empire. From the first film Vader was shown to just be a pawn in the game, he was never shown to be the big bad. Just as Sauron was never the big bad in LotR, he's just a Lieutenant the same as Vader. They're shown to be fallen but also that they're not sympathised with because the evil is the evil. You seem to fundamentally take the wrong thing from these films. Tolkien is known to not like ambiguities in good and bad, what was bad is bad and whatbis good is good.
2. They've already given them back story, they've explained the motivating factor behind the demons, why they act as they do and what their goal is. Yes the CIA may have influenced Hollywood and culture since the war but this is Japanese magna and anime whixh as far as I'm aware has been left fairly independent on that front.
3. They've already done this for the demons. They're using the traditional demon being the absence of good. This isn't difficult to understand.
Nov 23, 2023 7:11 PM
Aug 2021
Cellider said:
StarZone1 said:

hmm, I kinda see your point, but at the same time it just confused me more. Could you explain better, please?

So you have good and bad, most religions and cultures create a pretty black and white caracture of this for their stories, especially when it comes to folk tales and fairy tales.

In this black and white they also give these characters traits and characteristics which map incredibly consistently spaning the cultural gaps. Beauty is good, ugly is bad (Cinderella). When a character becomes bad they turn ugly (Beauty and the Beast) but then turn beautiful when they return to the good. Sneeky and manipulative characters have a hunched back and long nose.

I think it is well known that Hollywood is full of corruption, immorality, self-obsessed people and debauchery. The people who write the films today see aspects of themselves in the historical villans on screen and not the heros but they don't want the association of evil is always evil because nobody wants to see themselves as evil. This is why they create villains who are just misunderstood or who were betrayed in their past and that is why they are the way they are. They're recreating themselves who are morally grey in the villans because then they aren't really a "bad guy".

Ultimately they are attempting to disassociate the act if being evil with the perpetrator of the act. It's just passing the buck on, "oh it's not my fault I crashed the car the guy in front slammed the breaks", "It's not my fault I cheated on my partner, they made me unhappy".

Where as historically the evil act and the perpetrator were intrinsically linked. If you do an evil act then you are evil, it's not you're still a good guy even though you did an evil thing. What led old villans to evil didn't matter because ultimately they had the free will to make their choice, that's why when they make the bad one it's not something to sympathise with as they've freely chosen that path.

I hole this explained it batter? I think it's a bit of a poor job? The last two paragraphs arw probably the best but it's late, I'm tired and can't sleep. Haha
Nov 23, 2023 8:25 PM
May 2012
Today I often see that evil is considered something or someone that pursuit something you don't like instead of something or someone that wants you to suffer.
Nov 24, 2023 2:06 AM
Oct 2021
StarZone1 said:
Cellider said:

So you have good and bad, most religions and cultures create a pretty black and white caracture of this for their stories, especially when it comes to folk tales and fairy tales.

In this black and white they also give these characters traits and characteristics which map incredibly consistently spaning the cultural gaps. Beauty is good, ugly is bad (Cinderella). When a character becomes bad they turn ugly (Beauty and the Beast) but then turn beautiful when they return to the good. Sneeky and manipulative characters have a hunched back and long nose.

I think it is well known that Hollywood is full of corruption, immorality, self-obsessed people and debauchery. The people who write the films today see aspects of themselves in the historical villans on screen and not the heros but they don't want the association of evil is always evil because nobody wants to see themselves as evil. This is why they create villains who are just misunderstood or who were betrayed in their past and that is why they are the way they are. They're recreating themselves who are morally grey in the villans because then they aren't really a "bad guy".

Ultimately they are attempting to disassociate the act if being evil with the perpetrator of the act. It's just passing the buck on, "oh it's not my fault I crashed the car the guy in front slammed the breaks", "It's not my fault I cheated on my partner, they made me unhappy".

Where as historically the evil act and the perpetrator were intrinsically linked. If you do an evil act then you are evil, it's not you're still a good guy even though you did an evil thing. What led old villans to evil didn't matter because ultimately they had the free will to make their choice, that's why when they make the bad one it's not something to sympathise with as they've freely chosen that path.

I hole this explained it batter? I think it's a bit of a poor job? The last two paragraphs arw probably the best but it's late, I'm tired and can't sleep. Haha

yes I understand a lot better now 😅. Thank you for that, have a good rest
Nov 24, 2023 2:12 AM

Apr 2020
I really, really, really don't think this depiction is THAT much different from a lot of Fantasy stuff....They're evil - they're always evil. True, they're a bit more alien than usual. But nevermind...

I just hope that it won't be the main focus. It doesn't feel like Demons are what the story is all about, to me and I don't think that this "fresh" depiction is the thing that makes this Show great. (Anime Only)

Im fine with more demons featuring in the Anime. I wouldn't mind them not actually offering much more plot value, tho.
Im more interested in melancholic Frieren and this "Learning about the Human condition" -Theme.
Nov 24, 2023 3:27 AM
Apr 2017
StarZone1 said:
Yosakusan said:

1. Except Palpatine was the main villain. In the origional trilogy The Empire was the main villain and Palpatine was the Empire. From the first film Vader was shown to just be a pawn in the game, he was never shown to be the big bad. Just as Sauron was never the big bad in LotR, he's just a Lieutenant the same as Vader. They're shown to be fallen but also that they're not sympathised with because the evil is the evil. You seem to fundamentally take the wrong thing from these films. Tolkien is known to not like ambiguities in good and bad, what was bad is bad and whatbis good is good.
2. They've already given them back story, they've explained the motivating factor behind the demons, why they act as they do and what their goal is. Yes the CIA may have influenced Hollywood and culture since the war but this is Japanese magna and anime whixh as far as I'm aware has been left fairly independent on that front.
3. They've already done this for the demons. They're using the traditional demon being the absence of good. This isn't difficult to understand.

. Palpatine was mostly just an entity lurking in the shadows. He was the mastermind but he definetly didn't get as much focus as Vader. In regards to Tolkien, I feel like not liking ambiguity between good and evil has nothing to do with writing complex villains, after all he did make the effort to make  villains such as Gollum, who is definetly evil but is also not a simple character who is evil for the sake of being evil (which is what I'm arguing against).
2.  I'm not criticizing the demons in Frieren btw. I'm arguing for their hidden complexity that people seem to ignore because they for some reason just enjoy evil villains without much else going for them.
3. Agree, but I do wonder if Frieren is ever going to bring the question of "If it's evil to be born without empathy and act upon it, then isn't it more evil to be born with empathy and still commit evil acts (like humans do)?"
Nov 24, 2023 5:47 AM
Aug 2021
Huntee1999 said:
In my opinion, the best part of the story so far involves the demons. Won’t happen in season 1 but one of the best characters is a demon and is explored really well. Even recently the demons are having some good nuance to their characters. So I would say don’t worry the best is yet to come with demons in the anime.

Aw...Now U Really Peaked My Interest, Are U Sure It Won't Happen In Season 1, I Mean...This Season Is 25 Episodes Or...Is It Introduced Way Later In The Manga?
Nov 24, 2023 8:24 AM
May 2022
Rayane-47 said:
Huntee1999 said:

Aw...Now U Really Peaked My Interest, Are U Sure It Won't Happen In Season 1, I Mean...This Season Is 25 Episodes Or...Is It Introduced Way Later In The Manga?

Yeah at the rate the anime is going it will end around chapter 60 or so which is where the next major arc ends. What I was talking about is in the 80s. If season 2 gets as many episodes as this one it will cover it but I don’t think they’re getting to it this season.
Nov 24, 2023 2:27 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Yosakusan
Janethan23 said:

@Yosakusan Don't use anything outside the original trilogies ok because those were written by complete woke idiots who took the original IPs and drove them to the ground.

These Mother F*ckrs

Tolkien never wrote such garbage to "add layers" to Sauron.

And I'm aware that Darth Vader was the main focus in the original trilogy regarding the role of villain yet he was just a member of the Sith whose very existence was to destroy the Jedi order and enslave the universe. Textbook Good vs Evil plot.
Janethan23Nov 25, 2023 4:54 AM

Nov 24, 2023 2:58 PM
Aug 2021
Huntee1999 said:
Rayane-47 said:

Yeah at the rate the anime is going it will end around chapter 60 or so which is where the next major arc ends. What I was talking about is in the 80s. If season 2 gets as many episodes as this one it will cover it but I don’t think they’re getting to it this season.

Ah...I See, That's Too Bad But...The Hope Rests On Season 2 And Now...I Wait

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you consider frieren the best anime of all time? ( 1 2 3 4 )

AunixHOT - Apr 23

189 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
3 minutes ago

» Is the Demon Lord really dead?

Moppit - Apr 25

26 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 22

779 by EvilJuju »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 8

494 by ArseneLupin_III »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2023

229 by Anyatoolie »»
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.