Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 4, 2023 10:10 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for Week 5 actions is quickly approaching!

Ace/Swap Here

Points counted this week:
- Members Watching (2x)
- Favorites

Points counted in Week 6:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions

Points counted in Week 7:
- Members Watching (2x)
- Score

Week 5 Anime Points
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u_rnDC0z3ChTteYMAdQ22-amiBIPOR_hleKC8arMoiQ/htmlview
KinetaFeb 2, 10:46 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 4, 2023 1:44 PM

Nov 2021
cool
Nov 4, 2023 7:25 PM

May 2022
Close but looking good on acing undead unluck finally. Only 2 remaining bench after that.
Nov 5, 2023 3:35 PM

May 2022
Surprised to make top 46 this week. Guess its all downhill from here.
Nov 5, 2023 11:27 PM

Jan 2017
Hey! I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I noticed that my submitted ace for this week was marked wrong, and I got penalized for it. I think there might be a mistake since it was my last chance to ace it. Can someone help me out? Thank youu!~

• They want to know what became of the heart they gave. Because the fighting isn’t over yet.”
Nov 6, 2023 1:38 AM
Oct 2017
Reply to xiulis
Hey! I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I noticed that my submitted ace for this week was marked wrong, and I got penalized for it. I think there might be a mistake since it was my last chance to ace it. Can someone help me out? Thank youu!~
@xiulis You aced 100 girlfriends which is a wrong ace. Undead Unluck would have been the correct ace since it has highest scoring points and is below 80k watching.
I recommend reading the explanation from the FAL club information page:

Questions About Ace
The anime with the highest points in your active team can be declared as an Ace if:
1. you have not already declared it as Ace
2. it has not passed 80,000 users in "Watching" + "Completed"

If you already declared the anime as an Ace and it still has the highest points in your team, you must wait until either:
a. a different anime has the highest points, OR
b. the already declared Ace has more than 80,000 users in "Watching" + "Completed"

You cannot Ace the anime with the second highest points until the one with the highest points has >80,000 users watching+completed.

Especially the bold part can't be stressed enough. This seems to be the thing a lot of people just don't understand.
kelpforestNov 6, 2023 1:42 AM
Nov 6, 2023 5:26 AM

Jan 2017
Reply to kelpforest
@xiulis You aced 100 girlfriends which is a wrong ace. Undead Unluck would have been the correct ace since it has highest scoring points and is below 80k watching.

Questions About Ace
The anime with the highest points in your active team can be declared as an Ace if:

If you already declared the anime as an Ace and it still has the highest points in your team, you must wait until either:
b. the already declared Ace has more than 80,000 users in "Watching" + "Completed"

You cannot Ace the anime with the second highest points until the one with the highest points has >80,000 users watching+completed.

Especially the bold part can't be stressed enough. This seems to be the thing a lot of people just don't understand.
@kelpforest

I really appreciate your explanation and the additional info! I found myself a bit confused about this because, for some reason, I used to believe that acing one thing meant the second choice would be a sure thing next week, or perhaps it was an old rule I remembered. I'll make sure to be more cautious in the future. Wishing you a wonderful day!

• They want to know what became of the heart they gave. Because the fighting isn’t over yet.”
Nov 7, 2023 9:52 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to kelpforest

Questions About Ace

@kelpforest Thanks for posting this, I made the same mistake as them, and your post answered my other question which was if we could ace other things once the top show that week crosses 80000. Looks like this mistake will cost me a top 100 finish! Onto the next season!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Week 2: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 14

40 by anri_alien »»
Today, 1:42 AM

» I aced Kaiju No. 8 this week, is it still eligible?

spaceman777 - Apr 20

1 by Ax1om »»
Apr 20, 9:58 AM

» Week 1: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 7

13 by MistyBlue »»
Apr 13, 3:04 PM

» Week 12: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 24

9 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

» Week 11: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 17

12 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 18, 6:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.